Ch. 19

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

Ch. 19 ; 

Bars and Phone Calls

"My shirt is all sweaty," Key whined, fanning himself with his hand. Isabelle rolled her eyes at her best friend. "You're such a little kid, Kibum. We barely practiced for half an hour," 

Key frowned and sat down on the floor. He pouted, making Isabelle's heart pound. 

Why are you so cute, Kibum? (Isabelle thought) 

Key looked at her strangely. "Why are you looking at me for? Am I that hot?" Key teased. 

Isabelle rolled her eyes again and snapped,"I'm staring at you because you look like a girl," 

Key shouted,"Yah!" I am not a girl! I am a manly man! Look at these muscles!" He said, as he lifted his arms up, showing his muscles. 

Isabelle smirked at his "so-called" muscles and got up from floor. She went over to Key and urged him to get up. Key, of course, didn't and complained,"But it's so tiring! I can't practice any more. Let's have a break," 

Isabelle did her aegyo and said in a cute voice,"Oppa! Can you please practice for me?" 

Key winked,"Sure. If you go out with me," 

Isabelle blushed and slapped his arm. "Yah! Stop acting like that! I was just kidding you know," 

Key realized what he said and his face turned red. "Of course I was kidding!"

Suddenly, the door slammed open, making Key and Isabelle jump. Then all of a sudden a girl came in, beaming at the two. The girl was wearing a blue striped sweater, which (if possible), made her more skinny. She was wearing bright green skinny jeans and a yellow beanie. The girl just casually walked in, like it was nothing. Isabelle looked at Key who was smiling at her, then she thought,"It must be his friend," The girl came up to Key and spoke in a high pitched voice,"Later on, do you want to go get a drink? Woohyun hyung wants to join too." 

Hyung? B-but, she's a girl...

Key nodded and turned to a very confused Isabelle. 

"Isabelle ah, this is my very good friend, Sungjong. He's from Infinite, and so is Woohyun." 

Isabelle laughed, nervously. So embarrassing! She thought the cute boy was a girl! She bowed, and greeted him. "Annyeong, Sungjong. I'm Isabelle." 

Sungjong smiled at her warmly, and gave her an eye smile. And then he grabbed Isabelle's hand. Isabelle, quite surprised, stared at him. Sungjong didn't notice and kept grinning at her. 

"Do you want to join us?" 

"Huh? Join you where?" 

"To talk to Woohyun hyung. It's a celebrity club, so no fans," Sungjong pouted, making Isabelle chew her lips. 

I have a thing for guys who pouts. Whenever they do, I just melt. 

Before Isabelle could respond, Key went in front of her and answered for her,"Of course not!" 

Isabelle rolled her eyes and said,"You're not Isabelle, Key. Sungjong ah, I'll go. When?" 

Sungjong looked at her with a bright smile. "About one more hour," 

--

When Sungjong left, Key said,"We only had half an hour of practice. Lee Soo Man is going to yell at us for ditching practice." 

"This comes from the boy who wants a break," Isabelle smirked. "But during our trainee days, we would always ditch once in a while. Remember the days when we almost got caught when we went to Lotte World?" Isabelle laughed, remembering their past together. 

Key laughed along. "We went on all the rides and I still remember there was a kid who kept on following us and threw up on all the rides," 

Isabelle snorted,"I think that was Taemin. He never experienced the life of having fun, so he followed us." 

--

At the club, a security guard was in the front, checking if people were celebrities or not. If they weren't they would just be kicked out. Even if there were celebrity minors, the guard will still let the minors enter because they are stars after all. Sungjong and Woohyun already entered and they were waiting for Key and Isabelle. Sungjong looked at the celebrities who were either dancing, talking, or getting drinks. He recognized some, because half of the celebrities here were 30-40 singer and actresses. One particular girl caught his eye. 

"Tiffany noona!" Sungjong called her, waving his hand over. Tiffany turned around and saw the boy who was smiling at her. Her eye smile appeared on her face, and she went over to sit next to him. 

"Annyeong, Woohyun. Sungjong. What brings you here?" She asked, taking a sip of her cocktail. 

Woohyun answered,"Ah, we're just waiting for Key hyung and his friend, Isabelle. I believe she's from DestinY?" 

Sungjong nodded, and he couldn't help staring at Tiffany. She was looking beautiful as ever with purple eye shadow, and her dress matched it as well. It was a one strap dress, and about 2 inches above her knees. Tiffany had stunning milky white long legs, and she herself, knew it. Every girl in the club despised her beauty and talent. But Tiffany didn't worry about looking gorgeous. She was worried about her own personality. She was thinking about every girl she made fun of and secretly, it made her feel bad. But she wanted to be popular, and her wish came true. Then a shriek interrupted her thoughts. 

"Ah~! Hey guys! Oh, hi Tiffany!" Key said loudly, trying to get over the loud music in the background. Isabelle then appeared, smiling at the three. "Hello, nice to meet you," 

Key was wearing a plain dress shirt with a men's blazer and jeans. On the other hand, Isabelle was wearing a navy blue mini dress with ruffles on the shoulders. They both sat down, Isabelle with Key, Sungjong with Tiffany and Woohyun alone. 

He muttered,"I should've brought a date," 

Everyone laughed at him, and Key pointed out,"You're forever alone, Woohyun ah," 

Woohyun pouted and said,"Jeez, hyung. You don't have to point that out. I know I'm alone," 

"Ah, what did you have to talk to me about?" Key suddenly remembered. 

"It's about Jessica noona. I...really like her," Woohyun suddenly blurted out, blushing madly. 

Tiffany "awed" and gushed,"I can match you guys up. I can see it now : HyunSica!" 

Everyone but Isabelle smiled. Isabelle didn't really have a reaction. She just blankly looked at the table, and Tiffany remembered something. "Are you going to tell Jessica that Woohyun likes her, Isabelle?" 

Woohyun confusedly asked,"Why does that have to do with anything?" 

"I'm Jessica's sister," Isabelle explained. "And no, I won't tell," 

Woohyun, relieved, smiled warmly and turned to Key. "Well, Key, since I told you about my crush, don't confess to her, arraso?" 

Key looked confused. "Why would I confess to her?" 

"Isn't it obvious? You like her!" Sungjong blurted out. 

Tiffany, frowned inside, knowing that there would be trouble and gossip about this. She hated trouble and complications, so she excused herself. 

"Mianhae. but I have to go. Um, the SNSD members want me home. Bye!" 

When she went outside to the exit, she called a number in her phone and inhaled deeply. 

"Yobseyo?" went to voice. 

"Hi, Sechi. I need to talk to you." 

--

Oooh~! What's going to happen? Here are the main questions in this chapter : 

1. What would happen when Woohyun, Isabelle, Tiffany, and Sungjong thinks that Key likes Jessica? What would happen? 

2. Why does Tiffany talk to Sechi? They're enemies!

3. Why aren't there any marshmallows in this chapter? 

Ahem. Well, this is a sort of short chapter, and next week, I will update the last chapter of the practice thingy. And you could see that I mentioned some of Infinite's members in here. Such as : Myungsoo (ch.18), Woohyun, and Sunjong (this chapter). My reason is because... they're just so awesome! When I first thought of the character who likes a girl, but is a boy, I thought of Taemin (because he's so purrttay (; ), but that won't happen because that would be too obvious since this is a SM fic.

So I put Sungjong! He's really pretty as well! <3 and for Key's friend, who would be close to him, none other than Woohyun! Well, there are the other 91 Liners, but I want Woohyun

That's is for now! Bye, lovely people!