Ch. 21

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

Ch. 21 | Genie

After the tiring practice, the eight girls sighed as they sat on the couch back in their dorms. Jinny announced something that the other members couldn't hear. So they just nodded, but they were barely paying attention to her because of their eyes that were slowly closing. Suddenly Isabelle stood up and said in a clear voice,"DestinY, I made a schedule for bathroom time yesterday. So since there's two showers, two people will take baths, showers, or go to the toilet. Each will have a maximum of 10 minutes. The first two going are Haze and me." 

Saerin stood up and shouted,"How come you get to go first? It's not fair!" 

"I'm your unnie, Saerin. A lot of times, I have to give up my time taking care of you, eight," Isabelle pointed out, heading up the stairs with Haze. As the remaining 6 sat in the living room, they were all quiet. Michi grabbed the remote control and the tv. Suddenly a news reporter was standing outside a familiar place. "Hundreds of fans have gathered in front of SMTown's dorm building." 

Then the reporter stepped behind the camera to show what the fans want. They were screaming,"DestinY! DestinY! DestinY! DestinY! Saranghaeyo! DestinY!" 

Jin quietly peeked outside, covering her face (except for her eyes) with the curtains so the Dreamers wouldn't see her. She didn't expect that large amount of fans sitting down on the concrete floor, holding banners and signs that reads,"I love you DestinY!" and "DestinY forever" Jin whispered quietly to her members to come and see. Then at the same time, the two unnies came downstairs, wondering what the commotion was about. They heard the news and looked outside the window with the other members.

In the background, the news lady was saying,"The fans are protesting that SMTown's new girl group, DestinY, should have a new music video, and the "leader" of this crowd says that they won't leave unless DestinY comes out and sings. Never before this has happened in the K-pop industry ever." 

DestinY all looked at their leader, who gulped and then soon a door slammed open. They thought it was the fans, but it was actually just their manager, Nana. Nana closed the doors behind her, and DestinY all came to bear hug her. She pushed them away slowly and said in a stern voice,"Listen clearly. This is what you'll do,"     _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Min Jee shouted the loudest compared to the official members of Dreamers, DestinY's fan club. "WE WANT DESTINY NOW!" She screamed, and the other dreamers did the same, echoing. A security guard tried to pull her away, but she glared at him and showed her teeth. "Listen, ahjussi. If I don't get DestinY to appear right now, in front of me and sing a song, I will tell my grandpa to fire all of you, guards. I know you, Bae Dong Yul. You're the top of the security guards in SMTOWN. And I know your assistant and I will fire him as well." 

The security guard flinched and stuttered,"A-are you, in any chance, Lee Soo Man's granddaughter?" 

"You're slow to figure that out, Dong Yul," Min Jee snickered, and he just ran away from her. 

Suddenly Min Jee screamed so loud that the other Dreamers turned to look at her. Min Jee pointed at DestinY's dorm and there was, the leader of DestinY, looking bold with confidence until Sechi squealed loudly in excitement. Isabelle rolled her eyes at her and said loudly over the cheering,"Listen up guys. You want a show? We'll give you a show!" 

Then the Dreamers screamed the loudest they can and suddenly the music was heard. Nobody in the crowd could recognize this song, and then Min Jee suddenly realized what this song is. She whispered to the rest,"Oh ma god, girls. This is the secret song in their new debut album. It's supposed to be released for two more months!" 

"Sowoneul marhaebwa, Ni maeumsoke inneun jageun kkumeul marhaebwa"

Suddenly the leader sang and got in front of her members, winking to the crowd, making everyone scream in delight. 

"Ni meorie inneun isanghyeongeul geuryeobwa
Geurigo nareul bwa
Nan neoye Genie ya kkumiya Genie ya"

The tomboy surprised many of the Dreamers since her voice was soft and actually really good. Onyx gulped and blew a kiss to the crowd making them go all crazy. She liked the way Dreamers were shouting her name and she blushed since she'd never received so much attention before. 

"Deurimkareul tago dallyeobwa
Neon nae yeopjarie anja
Geujeo nae ikkeullim soge modu deonjyeo
"
Then Sechi and Jinny sang together, their voice chorusing well with each other. Sechi voice was a bit deeper than her dongsaeng, but Jinny sang the note higher, which was harder to do. 

"Gaseum beokcha teojyeobeoryeodo
Baramgyeore nallyeobeoryeodo 
Jigeum isungan sesangeun neoye geot"

Michi's Korean was quite good for a person studying Korean for only four years, but some of the phrases had a bit of an accent which made the fanboys squeal over her cuteness.

"Geuraeyo nan neol saranghae eonjena mideoKkumdo yeoljeongdo da jugo shipeo"

Even  though some of the DestinY members have some low and high voices, surprisingly, they all harmonized well together, making it sound like one. The crowd beamed proudly at DestinY because of how good their voices are. 

"Nan geudae sowoneul irwojugo shipeun (shipeun) Haengune yeoshin"

"I'm genie for you, boy, come on!"

--

The fans screamed loudly as DestinY finished singing, Genie, their new song (I'm not taking Genie by SNSD, but uh... borrowing it? .___.).  DestinY grinned at each other, having a warm feeling in their hearts'. They all liked the feeling of fans cheering for them, loving them. Then Nana came in front, grabbing a microphone and said,"Fellow Dreamers, DestinY have performed already, and you're supposed to do your part of the deal." 

Dreamers groaned, but Min Jee, the leader of Dreamer fan club nodded. She shouted,"Okay Dreamers, evacuate!" Dreamers agreed and then went back in their cars'. Min Jee went last and was about to get in her friend's car until someone pulled her back. She gasped slightly and her eyes widened at his face. 

"Harabeoji!" She gulped and her lower lip trembled with fear. Lee Soo Man glared at his granddaughter, staring into her eyes. "You punk, Lee Min Jee. How dare you interrupt my business?" 

DestinY eyes widen as well as they heard Min Jee call SM's CEO harabeoji. They all shared a look, and Jin said quietly,"We never even knew he had a granddaughter,"

Min Jee took a step back and her voice cracked. "You know DestinY's my favorite group, harabeoji. I have to do my duty for the sake of DestinY and Dreamers. Besides, I improved DestinY's fame." 

Lee Soo Man screamed at her, putting his hand ready to slap her, but put his hand down. "You didn't improve DestinY's fame at ALL! You just made it seem like Dreamers are a bunch of disobedient kids and that makes look like I don't have control over the fans!" 

"You don't. Besides, when I grow up, I want to be in charge so people won't interfer with my business. I won't let a 16 year old interfer with my business as well," Before Soo Man could slap her, she ran and got in her friend's car. 

Soo Man growled and stomped away, with his security guards behind him. Then Nana ran up to him and said,"Lee Soo Man sunbae-nim. When is she coming?" 

The members of DestinY looked confused. Who is "she?" 

"Soon, Miss Nana sshi. Soon..." 

--

I finally updated! Mianhae guys T-T" I've been busy buying stuff for highschool and school's almost here for me .___. Well I've got to say this chapter really bad. It's not interesting at all, but I want to include a new character you will hear a lot about. "Lee Min Jee, Lee Soo Man's granddaughter". Well, not his real granddaughter, of course. But she's kind of...um..rude? Well baiiiii <3

PS: Genie is not mine~