Ch.20

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

CH. 20

Bickering

 

Haze looked out the car window, humming to SNSD's Genie. Suddenly, she frowned when she heard Sunny's part. Then her frown turned into a smile when the van stopped in front of SM. But her smile grew larger when she saw a specific guy waiting for her. 

The members of DestinY went out of the van first, and when she had the chance, she sprinted into the guy's arm. When she letted go, she managed a chuckle. "Yah, Eunhyuk. You're so short!" 

Eunhyuk sighed and said,"It's been long since we've met and that's what you've got to say, Min Hyo?" as he messed up her hair. 

Haze fixed her hair and replied,"Don't call me that, Hyuk Jae, I'm Haze now. I'm not the uncool Min Hyo you used to know as a kid." 

"I never knew you were cool, Haze," 

That earned him a light slap on the arm from Haze. He laughed,"Just joking, you punk. Don't hit your oppa," 

"You're getting old, Hyukie. I think I should call you ajusshi instead." Haze joked. 

"I am not old! I'm so young! You're probably jealous of my beautiful skin," 

"Stop dreaming, ajusshi. Let's get inside now," 

--

"Here's your drink," Haze gave Eunhyuk a cup of coffee and sat down in front of him. Eunhyuk nodded a thanks and took a small sip. 

"So why are you hear, Eunhyuk?" Haze asked after she put down her coffee down on the table. 

"You didn't hear?" 

"Hear what?" Haze said in annoyance. 

Eunhyuk smirked,"Well I guess you haven't yet." 

He started then whispered in her ear,"I'm going to be in the concert too," 

Haze almost choked on her saliva. "WHAT?!" 

She grinned wide and hugged him. "That's great! Who's your partner?" 

Eunhyuk paused for a moment, and looked confused. "You." 

"But...my current partner is Kris," 

"Ah... is that so? Well, he's not." 

Suddenly a deep voice interrupted Haze. "I never knew I was being replaced," 

Haze stood up. "Kris sshi!" 

Eunhyuk stood up and smiled slyly,"I'm your partner as well, Haze. Kris and Haze, please welcome me to the family. 

Kris and Haze shared a look. 

"This is going to be trouble," they said together.

--

"Ani, I think you should have more time with me when we do the performance," Eunhyuk shook his head, acting stubborn. Kris, on the other hand, disagreed. The trio were practicing when Kris decided that Haze should have a short duet time with Haze, when Eunhyuk disagreed. 

Kris pointed out,"Lee Soo Man told me to be more popular and this is one way,"

Again, the stubborn Eunhyuk disagreed. "You're popular already. And I'm your hyung. Be nice to me!" 

Haze sat in a corner, listening to their bickers and finally took a stand. She stood and shouted,"Yah! Be nice to each other! How about we'll have one part with Kris and me, then Eunhyuk and me, then you two together.  Then at the end, we perform together," 

Kris and Eunhyuk nodded together and Kris added,"That way, we could be even." 

"Sharing is caring," Eunhyuk grinned. 

"Let's get to work now," Haze smiled, happy that their complains are now over. She got up and stretched, getting ready to practice again, when...

Kris and Eunhyuk glared at each other. Eunhyuk grabbed a soda in Kris's hand. "That's my soda!" 

"No, that's mine! You finished yours already!" Kris shouted. 

Eunhyuk hissed,"You liar! You finished it and took mine!" 

Haze muttered,"Aish, so much for no more bickering." She sighed as she ruffled her hair in frusteration. 

--

"I'll get you an iced tea, Haze," Kris offered, holding cash in his right hand, waving it. Eunhyuk went in front of him and waved his cash in his hand. "I'll get you a coffee," 

Haze sighed, and then they again, fought. 

"She likes coffee!"

"No, she likes iced tea,"

Haze sighed and walked passed the two boys and ordered,"Hi, can I get a lemonade please?" 

The two boys looked at each other and joined Haze. Kris put his arm around her shoulder, which made Haze blush slightly. She shook him off and told them,"I'll be back," 

Eunhyuk smirked and then he did the shuffling dance and sang,"I'll be back~!" 

Haze rolled her eyes at the immature boy and left the cafe. 

Kris went up to Eunhyuk. "Hyung, are you related to Haze?" 

"No, I'm just a child-hood friend. Wae?" Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows, suspicious. 

Kris shook his head, like it was nothing. "Aniyo, just asking because you look close," 

This time it was Eunhyuk's turn to speak. "Do you like Haze?" 

"What? Hahaha, of course not!" Kris laughed, acting like it was nothing. 

"Or do you just have a case of skinship?" Eunhyuk smirked. 

Just then Haze entered the cafe and joined the two. She stood between them, knowing that soon they'll fight and argue. She gave the boys wrapped napkins. They both unrolled it and it was a bread. They beamed. 

"Kamsamnida," they said in chorus, grinning. 

When they realized they said it together, they argued again!

"Stop copying me!" Kris glared at him while Eunhyuk snorted. 

"You're copying me!"