Ch. 16

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

Ch. 16

Just friends?

"Here's your banana milk, Taemin ah," Sechi smiled, blushing a little as she passed the blonde boy a bottle of banana milk. Taemin beamed at her and returned the smile, only a bit more larger. 

He sipped the banana milk and stopped. "Wait, I've realized that you bought me something and I didn't repay you." He said suddenly. 

Sechi shook her head in disagreement. "Ani, gwenchana. I'm not that hungry," the ends of formed a small smile. She was delighted that Taemin cared for her, but she felt sorry for him to pay for her, knowing how much she could eat. 

"Ani. I'll get you something. Be right back." he said firmly, as he waved goodbye and exited the cloud practice room. Sechi wondered where the skinny boy was heading. She waited for about 5 minutes, but became impatient. Soon, she went to a table and began to write some notes for a song. 

"Na, na, ooh~!"she quietly sung to herself. Then all of a sudden, her eyes shone like she just got a great idea. Sechi smiled to herself and sung the song she composed in less than 5 minutes and danced. 

"My heart beats for you when you're there. Na, na, ooh...Why are you doing this to me? Making my heart explode whenever you're close, baby. Why? Why?" The song composed of a fast pop song, showing some emotion, yet fast beats. 

Then someone grabbed her shoulder, making her gasp. 

"Sushi... that's a perfect name for you. Fat and unneeded." 

"What do you want, Tiffany?" Sechi growled, her fists tightening. Tiffany chuckled. "Feisty. You can punch me if you want to. But of course if you do, you watch your back." Tiffany smirked, evily. 

Sechi took a step forward her enemy and snarled. "You don't scare me, Tiffany. You took everything away from me. My dream job, my happiness, my life." 

Tiffany threw her head back and cackled. "You? Have a life? As if," she scoffed, as she threw Sechi's notes to the floor. "You call this a song? Pathetic. Plus, I saw you dance and singing. It was pure horrible, I tell you." 

Sechi roared,"I don't care, Tiffany. Whatever you think, I will always try, no matter whoever says that. Actually, I want to thank you. Now I know you're jelaous of me." 

Tiffany scoffed,"Me? Jealous of you? Why would I be jealous of you? You're for one, uglier than me, and I'm not as immature as you. You still believe in magic!" 

"At least she didn't have plastic surgery," 

The two girls's heads spun around to see Taemin frowning. "Noona, I've never knew you were this mean. You're just an old hag, you know that, noona?" Taemin glared at her darkly. 

Tiffany sniggered. "You can't even defend yourself, Sechi. How will you defend yourselves when antis rise? I will for sure, will make sure Sones will hate you, so DestinY will fall down." 

Sechi started,"I was going to slap you, but Taemin came in. If you want to live Tiffany, leave. And I will be sure to accept my antis and I will accept the fact that because you think I'm better than you, you will cheat and get me out of the way. Thanks for thinking that I'm the best, Tiffany," 

Tiffany's face turned red as a tomato and stomped out of the room. 

Sechi nervously turned around to look at Taemin, who's face was dark. 

"You could've told me that she was bullying you, Choon Hee!" he shouted, his innocent eyes were now glaring at her. He'd never 

"O-oppa... Mianhae...I just didn't want you to start worrying because of me," Sechi held back her tears. She didn't want Taemin to see how fragile she really was. 

Taemin's voice soften and pulled her in for a hug. "I'm sorry for raising my voice, I jsut thought you trusted me," 

Sechi's tears fell slowly, and she sniffed. "Mianhae, oppa. I'm just ..." 

Taemin pulled her closer, and he could smell her sweet scent. 

"I saw the song you composed in less than 5 minutes. Short, but good," he chuckled.

Sechi smiled and thought,"Glad someone likes my so-called talents," 

Taemin and Sechi stood like that for a few seconds until Sechi whispered lowly,"You're such a great friend, Taemin ah," 

"Friend," Taemin thoguht sadly. 

I'll try to update as fast as I can... Don't you guys just hate tutoring? Anyways, I'm talking to myself again. 

Why don't I have some funny gifs for you to forgive me? :D and btw, Sechi only thinks as Taemin as a friend... but not soon... ;) 

image

image

image

kcjoyu.gif

214o4y1.jpg

2qlfode.jpg

image

image

image

image

image

image

tumblr_m5axdl6KIb1rs97fco1_500.gif

image

 

tumblr_m3q9tsDRYv1rs97fco1_500.gif

kbaiiii <3