Meeting Everybody?

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

It was silence at 5 in the morning, but suddenly birds started to tweet. Michi, in room one, groaned softly and putted the pillow on her head as she rolled over making Haze growl. "Sorry, unnie,"MIchi whispered, careful to not wake the sleeping maknae, Jinny. 

Jinny made soft snoring sounds which made Haze scoff. "I was awake since 4. I couldn't sleep. Too..I don't know,jumpy I guess?" Haze shrugged her shoulders as she sat up and hugged her pillow. Michi whispered,"Do you want to go downstairs and get some coffee?" Haze nodded and when she stood up, she was careful not to step on Jinny's bed or else it would make a noise. 

She succeeded and waited for Michi as she tried to do the same. Instead, she stepped on Jinny's foot which made Jinny roll over like nothing happened. When Michi finally stood next to her unnie, she said,"Kaja," 

They both walked slowly down the stairs; cautious to not make any loud noises. Little did they know that three of the members were also up. 

"Oh, hi, Michi unnie and Haze unnie," the polite Jin greeted. She then bowed which made everyone scoff. Jin looked up and looked confused.

"Jin, don't do that anymore arraso? We're going to be with each other for more than 3 years. Seeing each other everyday. Don't be so formal. Just don't be rude," Haze said sternly. Jin nodded and asked,"Do you guys want a cup of hot chocolate?" 

Michi grinned and exclaimed,"Duh~!" 

"That'll be nice," Haze smiled warmly. Jin got to work, while everyone was talking. Onyx leaned on the counter. "I guess four aren't up yet," 

Sechi said,"We both woke up because of a huge pigeon was like making stupid noises while we were sleeping," 

Jin looked at us and said,"Saerin is a deep sleeper and Isabelle was really tired yesterday."  

"I would feel the same way if I were her. We were annoying her yesterday," Michi looked down sadly. 

Flashback

Giggling were heard and screaming were followed. Eight girls were laughing and messing around while one girl was trying to make them go to sleep. It was just like a girl's third grade sleepover party while one tired mom was trying to tuck them in bed. Even Jin was smiling and having a good time. The only person that was exhausted was Isabelle. After all, it was her responsibility to take care of the girls. 

"YAH, YOU PUNKS! GET IN YOUR ROOMS!" screamed Isabelle as she threw a pillow at Sechi's head. Sechi ducked which made the pillow hit Saerin's head. Saerin growled and Isabelle smirked. 

"What are you going to do about it, huh?" Isabelle raised an eyebrow. "That's it. You're dead unnie!" shouted Saerin. Isabelle rolled her eyes and said,"I'm a fast runner, I'm strong, I'm smart... you can't attack me," scoffed Isabelle. 

Haze sighed. Her unnie was bragging without knowing again. She bragged about 5 times in one hour today. Isabelle turned to Haze and gave her a look. Haze nodded and said,"Yup. You said you're fast, strong, and smart," 

"Mianhe, but I'm going to seriously kill all of you guys. GET. BACK. TO. BED. NOW." Isabelle said, growling. Jinny, Jin, and Sechi quietly went to their rooms and locked the door. They knew things were getting bad. 

"You know you can't hit us, unnie. You're too scared," teased Michi. "Why you -" Isabelle glared at her. She lunged herself at Michi which made her shriek in fear. Isabelle didn't hurt Michi, just landed in front of her. 

"You. Are. Going. To. Bed," Isabelle said between her gritted teeth. She grabbed Michi's hand and pulled her to Room one.  

"Who's next?" Isabelle grinned, and everyone except for Saerin went in quickly. Onyx smirked,"I'm going to bed because I'm sleepy. So much drama. 'Night!" 

Saerin looked at Isabelle and said boredly,"You know unnie, you aren't that mean. You just have... anger problems," 

Isabelle shot a mean look at Saerin which made her quietly gulp. "I'm going, I'm going," she mutterered, as she walked pass her unnie, shuting room number three. 

End. 

"Yes you were annoying me yesterday," a voice said behind all of them. Immediately, the 5 girls turned around being face to face with Isabelle. Jin's face brightened as she passed the hot chocolate to Michi and Haze. Then she passed the one left to Isabelle. 

"I made this just in case," Jin grinned. Isabelle rolled her eyes and when she was about to take a sip, her phone rang. She was about to drop the cup, but Jin caught it. 

"Yobseyo Nana unnie?..uh...de," she hung up. 

"Nana unnie wants us to go to SM," 

--

"Welcome, DestinY." Lee Soo Man smiled. Isabelle looked at all the members and they greeted in unison,"Annyeonghaeseyo! We are the Lovely Dreaming DestinY!" The girls bowed. 

"Ah... nice work on your greeting. I invited you here to know more about SM artists!" He motioned at the door, and at the same time, the door opened. 

Before they knew it, SHINee, SNSD, F(x), TVXQ, Super Junior, EXO, BoA, Kangta came in. They all took seats besides them. But the most surprising thing of all was that Tiffany sat in front of Sechi and Jin. 

"Annyeong. Haven't seen you in a long time since I debuted first. My plan on not making you guys debut wasn't successful huh?" She smirked with an evil glint in her eyes.