Ch. 17

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

    = English

CH. 17

Alcohol

Sehun quietly creeped up to Jin who was playing around on her phone, actually waiting for Sehun. She didn't notice he was there, and when he was about to scare her, suddenly, Jin's ringtone made him smile. 

"Gonggwa ilro mandeun -" MAMA sang on her phone loudly. She picked up the phone and pressed the phone to her ear. 

While she was talking, Sehun smiled. He was singing that part in MAMA alone, and she setted that part as her ringtone, which made him chuckle. 

"Uh, de, Nana. I understand." Jin said quietly, then she hung up. Sehun heard her mutter,"That Saerin. She's so messy, leaving her clothes around. I guess I have to clean it for her after practice." 

Then at the right time, Sehun whispered,"Boo," down her neck, which made her scream. She realized who it was, then slapped him on the back of his head. 

"Yah, Sehun. Don't scare me like that." she scolded. Sehun laughed and they both went to the practice room. 

--

"C'mon, think of a song!" Sehun complained. Jin stuck out her tongue and her face was serious. "I've been thinking, and you haven't. You think," her voice turned out a bit cold. 

She realized her tone, and quickly corrected herself. "I meant that we both need to work harder," 

Sehun smirked and suddenly he had an idea. A mischevious smile crept up to his lips, and Jin knew something exciting was going to happen. Nothing boring ever happens around Sehun. 

"Let's go to a karaoke," he suggested. 

"Bwoh! Ani! We're not here to play around," Jin reminded him, whacking his arm lightly. 

He defended,"It's to get inspiration for the song, and we need to rest a bit, don't we?" 

"Um..uh...ugh, fine, you've got me, Senny," she admitted, teasing him on the nickname that Jin gave him. 

"Yah, that name's ugly," he complained. "Don't call me that," 

"Too late, Senny," she teased. 

He rolled his eyes and said,"Let's go now," 

--

"I'm genie for you bo - girl~!" Sehun corrected himself, when singing Genie by SNSD. 

Jin laughed until her stomach hurted because he was doing the moves all wrong. 

"Sehun, you're the lead dancer, and you can't even dance Genie!" Jin scoffed. 

"I'm a great dancer! It's just that I'm tired today,"he lied. 

"Yeah right, you were dancing energetically." 

"Fine, It's just that the leg part is so hard," he complained. 

Jin laughed and then drank a cup of tea. Until, Sehun gulped. "Uh, Jin? That's my beer..." He said slowly. 

It took Jin a couple of seconds what had happened. 

1. She just indirect kissed Sehun

2. She just drank beer. 

You may think drinking beer for a 20 year old is normal since the drinking age in Korea is 19, but this isn't the problem. Jin will turn very crazy once she drinks alcohol. 

"Sehun, ah," she slurred, as she leaned against a sighing Sehun. "Aigoo, Jin, you're turning red." He shook his head. 

"Ani! I'm not red!" Jin shrieked, punched Sehun's chest hard. Sehun flinched, and muttered,"Why today?" 

Then Jin got cheerful and sang,"Sehun ah. Am I cute?" she pouted, and did a aegyo. 

"You're always cute," Sehun thought, but he answered,"Let's go to your dorm okay?" 

"NO~! I'm sick of that dirty place!" she shouted in English, making Sehun confused. 

"Sick? Of what? Does she have a fever or a cold?" Sehun muttered, and his broken English was trying to pronounce "sick", as he was trying to carry her. 

He tried to pick her up, but she swung her arms and feet, making it difficult. Fortunately, Sehun resisted the pain that she was making, and carried her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. 

"I'm tthleepy (sleepy)," she said slowly, closing her eyes. 

"You're sleeping already, princess?" he smiled to himself. His lisp was getting better, but it still showed, and he was glad that he wasn't the only one who had it. 

He took the silence as a yes and put her in his car. He drove to the SM dorms, and finally saw the DestinY dorm apartment. He snook up behind the fans and instead took a secret door inside. 

"Hey~! I'm Mr. Simple!" a voice sang, off key as he opened the door. He peeked his head through the kitchen, where the sound was coming from, and saw Michi, who was cooking... in her ducky pjs. 

"Nice pjs," he snickered. 

Michi turned around and scowled at Sehun. 

"You will never speak of this again, you hear?" Michi threatened him, holding a knife, with an evil glint in her eyes. 

Sehun nodded quickly but remembered what he was here for. 

"Look, Michi ah. Um, Jin noona got drunk and she's not a good drinker. Can you help me?" 

Michi noticed and told him to lay her on the sofa. 

When she touched her forehead, she pulled it back quickly. 

"She has a fever. I'm going to get the towels. You go undress her," she instructed him. 

"BWOH?" He shouted, making Jin groan. He shushed her and glared at Michi. 

"I mean like her sweater and shirt. She probably has a tank top under." Michi sighed, and went back into the kitchen to get the towels. 

Sehun sighed, and slowly undressed her sweater, careful not to touch other parts of her body that he wasn't supposed to touch. He held his breathe as he tried to undress her shirt. 

He closed his eyes, and looked away from her and when he felt the shirt in his hands, he looked. 

He screamed. 

Michi came in right away with a bowl of cold towels, and had a shocked face on. 

"You told me that she had a tank top underneath!" Sehun screamed, as he covered his eyes with his hand, while the other pointed at Jin. 

"I didn't know! God, it's not like you never saw a girl with her bra on before," Michi retorted. Sehun pointed out,"I've never saw it before!" 

"Aigoo, just get out of the room. You're going to wake her up. I'll put a shirt on her. Gosh, just wait," MIchi rolled her eyes and went upstairs. 

Sehun muttered,"My eyes," 

--

"You can come in now," Michi called. 

Sehun timidly entered the room, and sat next to Jin. 

"She looks so innocent." Sehun thought. "The way she's breathing softly, her loose hair strand on her face," 

"Ugh, I have to go help our manager. Can you take care of her for me for about 2 hours?" Michi asked, pleadingly. 

Sehun nodded and he putted the cold towel on her forehead. Then he noticed how hot the room was, so he the AC. He felt her forehead, and then went to the kitchen. 

He opened the freezer and saw a chocolate ice cream carton and a vanilla one. He didn't hesitate to take the vanilla one, knowing that Jin was allergic to chocolate. 

He scooped 3 scoops in a bowl and putted it back in the freezer. "I'll give her the ice cream when she's awake. I wouldn't want the ice cream to melt," he thought to himself as he closed the freeze.

Then he went back into the living room and saw Jin snoring softly and she muttered something he couldn't make out. Sehun scooted himself closer to her and heard,"C-cookies..."

It took Sehun a while to understand the word she was muttering, then he chuckled in delight.

"Wait...she's dreaming about cookies? I'll go bake a batch of cookies just for her!" an idea formed in his head. Just like that, he sped off the the kitchen and looked through the cabinets for ingredients.

"I seem rude for looking through other people's stuff, but it's for a good cause - right?" He bit his lip, then he shook the thought away by putting the flour, milk, sugar on the marble counter. He opened the top cabinet and saw a bowl.

"I'm ready to bake," he smiled to himself.

--

Jin groaned and rubbed her aching head.

"What happened?" she thought. "My whole body aches...and I smell terrible!"

She sniffed her arm. "I drank alcohol? With who? Why am I wearing Michi unnie's shirt? Aish, so much questions.."

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang in the kitchen.

"Omo! Is a robber here?" she gulped and quietly tip toed in the kitchen.

She saw Sehun who was delicately taking out something from the oven. She saw a plastic plate on the floor, and decided the loud bang was coming from the plate.

"Um..Sehun?" she cleared .

Sehun gasped and looked at Jin who was holding a blanket, that it was covering her chest, to her knees.

"I can explain!" he blurted out, making sure Jin couldn't see the cookies. "After you go outside. It's a surprise. Trust me!"

Jin looked at him strangely then finally agreed. "Just... don't do anything stupid, okay?"

He nodded his head and made sure Jin was outside. When she was, he hurriedly put the cookies in the fallen plate and decorated the cookies with M&M's. He breathed in and out and took the cookies outside.

Jin turned back and took a step back in shock.

She stared at the cookies, then at him. Cookies, Sehun. Cookies, Sehun.

Finally, she said,"Sehun! I never knew you could cook! Well, cookies,"

Sehun bragged,"My cooking is the best. You will absolutely die because it's so perfect." Then he frowned to himself when he remembered the day when Sehun said the same thing about his own cooking skills, and D.O replied with,"Yeah, everyone will die because it's so perfectly poisonous."

D.O got a whack in the head by the maknae later on.

Jin quietly asked,"Can I try one?"

Sehun laughed and said,"It's for you; of course you can try some,"

Jin got a cookie and bit a tiny part of it. She chewed slowly and suddenly her eyes lit up.

"It's so good!" she sang gleefully, as she took three more pieces. Sehun's eyes widen as he saw her eat so much cookies and there were almost no more left.

"I should bake about 13 more batches of cookies for you next time," Sehun laughed amusedly. Jin turned red and whacked him on the arm softly. "You make me sound like I'm fat," she complained.

"But you're not,"

"Psh, trying to get on my good side, Oh Sehun?" she stuck her tongue out at him.

--

"Let's sit down," Sehun suggested, and Jin sat on the green striped foldable chair while Sehun was standing up.

"Sit," Jin ordered, pointing to the chair next to her.

"But it's pink," Sehun complained. "I'm too manly for pink,"

"I'll switch," Jin offered, but Sehun just sat down immediately after.

Then all of a sudden, a loud boom filled the air.

Jin squealed and then colorful fireworks boomed.

Sehun smiled and leaned back in his chair, and noticed how happy Jin looked.

"It's so beautiful," she muttered.

Sehun looked at her again and saw her big eyes widen everytime a firework was shot in the sky. The wind blew her long brown straight hair to the left, making it seem more lushious (?). But above all those things, he was only focusing on her light pink lips that broke in a grin once in a while.

"Yeah," he agreed to her comment. "But you're more beautiful," he thought.

Seconds later, he felt something on his right shoulder.

"Good night, Jin ah." He said softly, like in a whisper, as he smoothed out her brown hair.

--

ASDFGHKL';LKJHGFDSA

Mianhe for updating so slowly. I feel so bad T^T for making you guys wait. This is kind of a July 4's special chapter? idk, fireworks, fourth of July? No? nvm.

I'm kind of on hiatus until the July 13th because I have vacation, and knowing my parents, they won't let me go on the computer during vacation. And if some of you guys are wondering even though you probably aren't,  I'll be answering some questions

1. Why aren't you updating daily?
I have a life too even if it's not important and it takes me about a week to write one chapter since I have summer tutoring and a job. I'm busy, but I'm trying my best to update for you, my readers.

2. Where are you going for the summer?

I'm going to Canada, and if any of you live there or are visiting there, we should meet up! Just kidding, because I'll probably be stuck in some family reunion for the whole week.

3. When are you going to update my part of the practicing chapter?

When I'm done, and I need to update three more chapters. Michi, mine, and Haze's, and please wait T^T sorry for being such a turtle!

4. Why can't you just do parts of DestinY's reactions in one chapter?

I want everyone to see the member's love life, and their story, and I feel weird by doing small parts of their "story" in one chapter. Also, this is kind of a sneek peek of the member's personalities and facts about them.

--

Well, that's all! See you guys next week (wait, no, maybe two weeks since I have to update)! Love you guys...

-Silentcraze03