Ch. 14

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

Ch. 14

I HATE YOU KIM JONGHYUN!

It was a quiet and peaceful day at SM.  Birds were chirping happily and the sun shone on the 10 foot story building. The plants were looking especially fresh and pretty today. People were laughing and talking softly, noticing how different SM was today. Usually people would be running around, screaming. The weather would be gloomy and gray. But not today. Everyone was relaxing. No one dared to ruin the peaceful moment until...

"YAH! LEE WOORI! GET BACK HERE!" A loud voice shouted at the cafeteria. People groaned and then after that, everyone talked louder, making the "peaceful" day disappear. Some shook their heads in disappointment, while some cussed at the short legged male. 

A girl in shoulder length black hair laughed over her shoulders at the red faced boy. "Don't call me that, shortie! It's Onyx for goodness sakes!" she shouted back. Soon, both of them didn't even know where they were running to. When suddenly, a door slammed open and there stood Lee Soo Man. He shook his head and said calmly,"In my office, Onyx and Jonghyun." 

Jonghyun gave her It's-All-Your-Fault face while Onyx mouthed,"It's yours too," When they entered Lee Soo Man's office, he told them to sit down. They did. 

He looked at them straight in the eye and began,"I don't want anymore of this nonsense. Causing people to stare at you for being disruptive. This while ruin your image! Can you imagine OnHyun couple? People will assume this and then they will bring the hate. Regularely, people ship Jongsica or JongStal because Jessica and Krystal are popular. They don't know you yet, so if people assume this, they will being the hate on you. Here's my advice. Don't make people stare or wonder if you're dating. Jonghyun and Onyx, you both have to complete the performance and then you will both be close," 

Onyx responded,"What do you mean "be close"?" 

Lee Soo Man revealed,"You will be very close so that you two will be mistaken as couples. But of course, you will not. And many people like couples who are like Tom and Jerry. They're very different, they fight a lot, seem to hate each other, but they love each other. You get it? And this is for your image ONLY," 

Onyx and Jonghyun shared a look. Onyx raised her eyebrows while Jonghyun smirked. 

When they were excused, Jonghyun putted his hands on Onyx's shoulder. She shouted,"YAH! What are you doing?" 

He replied with a smirk,"We should practice for our "friendly" thing right?" 

"The only thing we should practice is for the performance, stupid," Onyx snapped. Jonghyun lifted his hands in defense, and then led her to the practice room. 

"What should we sing?" Onyx looked at Jonghyun who was texting. She took away his phone making him snap out of his trance. "Give it back!" He whined. 

Onyx scolded him,"After we practice." Jonghyun nodded in defeat, knowing what Onyx would do to him. He muttered,"First you pinched me, now you took away my phone." 

Onyx smiled to herself as she hid his phone under the chair. "We should sing Nagging by IU and Seulong." Onyx said. Jonghyun's eyes lit up. "Great idea! You're the nagging one and I'm the mature one," He joked. Onyx rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Yeah right. You're the girl and I'm the guy then." 

Jonghyun shot back,"Wait...you're a girl? Impossible!" Onyx punched him in the stomach and walked to the middle of the room. 

"Let's practice now," 

--

"Even if you're angry, even if you shout
Your nagging is just so sweet to me"

"A story that can only be told if we love
But since you don't listen to me, it's only nagging to you"

"Let's stop, let's stop
But trust my feelings~"

Onyx's soft voice harmonized perfectly with Jonghyun's smooth angelic voice. Despite her being the main rapper, and not the vocalist, her voice was still one of the best vocal's in DestinY. Jonghyun's smile grew bigger as Onyx hit the high notes. 

He was taken away by Onyx's beautiful voice that showed a lot of emotion. "Why are you the main rapper instead of a main vocalist?" He asked, still dazed. Onyx shrugged and replied,"I chose to be main rapper instead of singing. Singing just isn't my thing." 

"But you're really good at singing! You should really sing more you know?" Jonghyun protested. Onyx, for the first time ever, smiled so that Jonghyun could see. Jonghyun was shocked by Onyx's smile. It was rare for her to show that she was gleeful. 

Jonghyun lifted up her chin and their eyes met. Their face was super close, so Onyx could feel Jonghyun's hot breathe breathing on her. Onyx broke the gaze and whispered,"Let's practice again." 

Jonghyun smirked. "You liked that, Lee Woori?" Onyx pleaded,"C'mon, Jonghyun. Let's do something else." 

But Jonghyun ignored her and repeated,"You liked that? You wanted for more, right? A kiss maybe? Or a makeout? We could make out right now, Onyx. If you like..." 

Onyx looked up with no expression on her face. Blank. Jonghyun saw she was holding his black blackberry and she gripped his phone harder when she saw him staring at it. 

"You know what, Kim Jonghyun? You're really a bastard." She said finally, dropping the blackberry hard on the wooden dance floors. The blackberry came apart in 3 pieces then the screen cracked. With that, she left the practice room, slamming the door so hard that it could've broken off.

Jonghyun whispered as he held back his tears,"I was just kidding, you fool. I just wanted to try to see, how much I really like you, really. And it seems that I don't like you. I love you." 

--

Onyx ran off emptyhanded, after she slammed the door. She didn't know where she was going, she just ran. Where to? Outside? Too much people. Janitor's? Perfect. 

She hid behind the dirty brooms and mop in the suffocating small room and cried her eyes out. "I wasn't that close to anyone since...he came to my life," thought Onyx. 

"I HATE YOU ____________!" She screamed on the top of her lungs as her mascara ran down her cheeks. She wiped it, unnoticing the black marks on her palms and muttered,"I hate you as well, Kim Jonghyun," 

~~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating daily! I have a summer job that I have to go to since I need money T.T ANYWAYS, who do you think Onyx was thinking about? Write about it down in the comments! And reply time!

hyukie4everELF : Thanks! I really need to work on my writing though...it needs to be more detailed and I need to work on the plot more! Eep! 

silversorbet : PARTY! No..okays thens D: And who WOULDN'T want to drink banana milk with Taeminnie?! And no. You're amazing ;)

JulietteShawol : Jinny's ninja reflexes are daebak for sure! Unless you're Baco- Baekhyun (coughcough) of course. And thanks for commenting <3

CrystalizedWings : I've missed you too T_T Hug? <3 :)