Partners Revealed!

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

"Anyways, I would like all of you to get to know each other better. Some of you know each other, some are siblings, some don't know each other at all. There will be a surprise concert for SM fans next month. I will choose your partners. Sadly, many of the artists are on their tour, but some can perform. Tomorrow, I will give a list in the halls of SM for your partners," 

Next Day

Sechi sang,"Unnie~Wakey, wakey~! It's time to see our partners~!" The cheerful girl jumped around Onyx's bed. Onyx groaned and pulled her blanket over her head. 

Sechi pouted and said in a stern voice,"Yah, I'm order than you Onyx. Wake up." Immediately, Onyx jumped out of bed and looked at Sechi in the eye. Before she talked to Sechi was older, she thought that Sechi was the group's maknae!

"Uh...yes, u-unnie,"Onyx stuttered. Then all of a sudden Sechi cheered and did a mini dance. 

(Gosh that girl has mood changes) Onyx rolled her eyes as she changed. 

Soon everyone went down and Jin was unsually happy and untimid. She was talking more than usual. 

"Unnie, who do you think will be my partner? I hope it would be Sehun.. What if it isn't him? Aigoo, ettokhe?" she talked to no one in particular. Jinny, acted like a mother at times, but was the youngest winked,"You like Sehun oppa right? He's quiet cute," 

"YAH!" 

"Just kidding~!" Jinny ran off to the company van. 

Van because a regular car didn't have 10 seats. One seat for the manager, one for the driver, and eight for the girls. Once they sat down, Nana in the front, Isabelle, Haze, Michi, and Jin in the front while Jinny, Saerin, Onyx, and Sechi in the back. 

"It's so hot. Why do I have to be in the back?" Saerin complained. 

Haze replied back as a matter of factly,"Because you're one of the youngest members. Respect your elders," 

"De, Ahjumma," snickered Saerin. 

"This is like a family," Michi suddenly said. "Haze's the mom, Saerin's the disobediant brother (Saerin: I am NOT disobediant!) , Sechi's the energetic young sister, Jinny's the oldest motherly sister, isabelle's the strict grandma (Isabelle: YAH! Michi: Hehe.. ^^''), Onyx's the annoying neighbor (Onyx: How am I the annoying neighbor? Michi: You always come up to our room and complain about the music being too loud), Jin's the quiet middle child, I'm the youngest cool brother (Haze: More like the pimple faced brother who reached puberty. Michi: UNNIE!), and Manager Unnie is the awesome and daebak aunt (Nana: Alright, what do you want, Michi? Michi: Some food please? Nana: Later, pimple faced puberty nephew.. Michi: HMPH) 

"We arrived!" Jin shouted as she unbuckled her seatbelt. The car pulled to an empty space in the parking lot. The 8 girls dashed out of the cars, and their managers laughed. 

(They're like kids...)

DestinY waited for the staff to appear and put on the list. They didn't notice SNSD behind them. Jessica smiled fakely at her sister, Isabelle. 

"Annyeong, little sister,"

"What do you want, Jess?" Isabelle said coldy, trying not to hit her sister. The other members of SNSD and DestinY looked confused. What was going on? 

"Oh little sister... You're so harsh! No wonder no boys like you. Especially one particular boy in fact with -" 

"That's enough, Soo Yeon," Isabelle growled. 

Everyone couldn't see Jessica flinch at the name of her real name. Jessica hated it. Her past... Isabelle knew about it, and she's using her weakness. 

"I'm not here to fight, Jung Jang Mi," Jessica shot back, knowing how her sister hated that name. 

Isabelle glared at her sister. She knew how her mother called her that name. Pictures were played in Isabelle's head of her mother and her. Isabelle trying not to cry, shook the feeling off. 

"Stop it, Soo Yeon. You just ruined my happiness today. I will never admit you as my sister. I will only do that on TV." 

"Same here, Jang Mi. It was all your fault any-" 

A stern voice interrupted the arguement that was going to become a fight. "Jessica, Isabelle. Stop." It was the leader of Super Junior, Lee Teuk. 

Everyone gulped and bowed. Isabelle looked down and muttered,"Jwesonghamnida, Lee Teuk sshi. Please forgive me." Jessica did the same and said,"Mianhamnida. It was just a sister fight," 

Lee Teuk nodded. "Just don't fight in front of everyone. We're here to see who are partners are." 

Behind him were some members of Super Junior. 

Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook. SJ, DestinY, and SNSD greeted each other. 

Meanwhile, when everyone was talking, Tiffany, Sunny, Taeyeon, and Seohyun pulled Jin, Sechi, and Haze away from the crowd. 

"Oh lookie here.. three not-so-innocent girls who are trying to take our spot huh?" Taeyeon smirked. Haze stared at the mean girls in front of her calmly. She was used to bullies. 

Tiffany looked at Jin and Sechi. "Guess I didn't sabotage you guys enough at your tryouts. I was young back then and I did some easy tricks and pranks. Such as... messing up your mics, making up rumors up, paying your stylists to not do your make up and hair, et cetera..." She went on boredly, checking her manicure. 

Haze's eyes widen. She know knew why Sechi and Jin were acting weird around them. Then Sunny smirked in her direction. Sunny's hands held Haze's chin up and glared at her. 

"Because of you, I would've dated Kris. He always talked about you and would always ignore me whenever I tried to talk bad about you. Because of you, I'm single!" her nasally voice said loudly. 

Seohyun sighed and fixed her hair. "I guess we have eight girls to ruin, huh unnies? It was only these two several years, but now we need to be better at ruining people 6 more times." 

Tiffany smiled and gushed,"That's my maknae!" 

Sunny looked at them and snickered,"Let's see who else ruined the others... Luna and Jessica... Kara, HyunA, and Hara wouldn't be of much help. They're from another company. But our other members are too nice. They wouldn't hurt an ant." 

The other three girls nodded, agreeing. Then a cheerful voice called,"JIN, HAZE, SECHI~! IT'S ALMOST TIME!" Jinny shouted. 

Seohyun rolled her eyes. "I'm the best maknae, right unnie?" Taeyeon smiled and patted the maknae's head. Inside, Sechi thought (Our maknae is 10000000000x times better than Seo. She's more nicer, more cuter. She will rip your legs off if you make fun of her.) 

Then Sunny gasped,"Kris oppa~!" she shrieked. Haze sighed to herself and immediately, the other two girls understood who Haze unnie's crush is. Kris. 

Everyone walked to the hallway and saw that F(x), SHINee, EXO came. Sadly, TVXQ had a world wide tour in Asia. 

Key smiled playfully at Isabelle while she rolled her eyes. 

Haze looked at Sunny and Kris who laughed together. 

image(Haze on the outside)

image(Haze on the inside)

Onyx unusually stared at Jonghyun who was talking to Onew. At the same time, Jinny was staring at Onew. 

Then Jonghyun turned and when he saw Onyx, he waved and Onyx quickly looked away. Finally, the staff came and hurriedly putted the list on the wall. Everyone either groaned or shrieked in happiness. 

 

The most disappointed person was Jinny. She really wanted Onew to be her partner, but Luna, was his partner... T.T

Sorry if you see a whole bunch of mistakes. I didn't have the time to check. Well, I want to see how you think about your partners! And JulietteShawol1...

sorry about not having Onew as your partner D: I just wanted to add some action :D