Ch. 18

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

CH. 18

Confession

"Michi ah," Haze said in her usual quiet voice. "It's time for practice. You're really late," 

Michi could feel her cheeks turning hot, and she was glad it was being unseen by the blanket that was covering her cheeks. She pretended to be asleep by closing her eyes. 

"Stop pretending, Michi. Get up now," Haze's quiet voice suddenly turned louder and sterner. "Now that's not a decision. That's an order."

Michi sighed and got up. When she rubbed her hazel brown eyes, she bit her lip thinking about her partner.

"Haze unnie, can I tell you a secret?" Michi whispered into her unnie's ears. Haze nodded and scooted herself closer to the nervous girl.

"I have a crush on ... my partner, Suho,"

"You...what?" Haze's eyes widen and soon she broke in a huge grin. "You two look cute together. I can imagine it. People shipping SuChi. No, MiHo. No, that's not right. How about SuMi? Too weird. Let's just make it SuChi."

Michi's face went red from embarrassment. "Unnie, stop it. It's not funny. The problem is that I can't even bother talking to him. I'm never shy, but whenever I see him, I go blank!"

Haze looked up to think and snapped her fingers. "I have a plan. What if I follow you in practice and I'll whisper what you need to do?" 

Michi glared at Haze. "Seriously, unnie. It's not funny." 

"Sorry. Just try smiling, alright? If you smile at him, then your brain will understand what to do next." Haze advised. 

"You sure about that?" 

"Very sure. Now get dressed." 

"Ne~" 

After Michi went to get dressed, Haze chuckled to herself. "I don't even know if that's even possible. Smiling then warming up to your crush? Well, all I have to do now is wait." Haze thought to herself evilly, as she rubbed her hands together like a villain. 

--

"Annyeong, Michi!" Suho greeted the red faced girl with a huge grin. "Sorry we couldn't talk yesterday. I had to tell Luna something, that's why," 

Michi bit her lip at the name "Luna". Then she remembered Haze's advice on smiling. 

She thought,"Well here goes nothing," 

Michi smiled warmly and suddenly she spoke. "Gwenchanayo, Suho-sshi. I understand." 

Suho shook his head and said,"No need with the formalities, now. Fine, let's make an agreement. You call me Suho oppa and I'll buy you food." 

Suddenly Michi's eyes brightened. "Chincha?" 

The boy nodded happily and took out his hand. "Annyeong, Michi ah," 

Michi laughed softly and took out hers then shook his hand. "Annyeong, Suho oppa," 

Suho then put his arm on Michi's shoulders and he took her to the cafe. 

"Can I get a number 3 coffee and 2 donuts please? What do you want Michi? Get anything. It's on me." 

Michi looked at the wall menu then said,"Hot chocolate and yogurt parfait?" 

A young man in his early 20's nodded then looked at Michi. He leaned in towards her and whispered,"You look cute," 

Michi's eyes widen and took a step back, tumbling in Suho's chest. He caught her and then glared at the man.

Suho was about to say something, but Michi tugged Suho's arm. 

"Our food is ready," She smiled, with a warm look in her eye. 

--

"Who's that on your phone?" Suho pointed to Michi's ringing phone screen. It showed a picture of a handsome boy in a school uniform. 

tumblr_lzpi8ak6Oj1qdc16co1_500.jpg

(Guess who?~ First one to guess this cutie up here gets to marry their bias ^^") 

"Yobseyo? Ah... of course! Ne, oppa. Arraso. Call me later, I'm a bit busy with my friend. Haha, you're so funny. Ne, saranghae! Bye, oppa. Love you. Yes, sure. Okay, fine. Saranghae,"

She saw Suho with a strange look in his eyes, and he said with a forced smile,"Who was that?" 

"Someone~" Michi teased Suho who was pouting. 

"Is it your boyfriend?" 

"Ani! It's my twin brother silly. He wants to be a singer, but my parents force him to go to university. I have another twin brother also," Michi answered him. 

"Oh, I knew that," Suho's face went red. 

Michi smirked. "Were you jealous?" 

"Bwoh! I am not jealous of your brother! I don't like you!" He shouted, making some people turn their heads around.  

Michi stuttered,"I-I didn't even say anything about you liking me. Unless you do?" 

Suho, after a while sighed. "Fine. I admit : I like you. I was asking Luna on girl advices yesterday, and I was really timid to see you. I always seen you dance in SM contests, and it's so breath taking. Your voice is so beautiful, it could make me melt right there. I admit I have a huge crush on you and I never even talked to you until yesterday." 

He took a deep breathe and walked away sadly. Michi stood there, speechless, until she called,"Suho oppa!" 

Suho's head spun around and gasped by Michi's bear hug. She muttered,"I like you too. I'm shy just as you, and I'm glad I said it. Suho grinned widely, and rested his head on her head. 

--

I'm baaaaack<3 I arrived back home at around midnight from Seattle (first I went to Seattle, then went to Canada), and I'm so tired... But I have bad lucks. 

1. I'm getting tutored again tomorrow, so I can't really update weekly. 

2. I'm getting contact lenses, and my parents are not letting me use the comp. as much as I did before because they say that my eyesight will get much worse. (from 2.50 to 4.00) 

*For contact users : Does it hurt?

And in Canada, I got 1 SHINee poster, but I could've gotten more. The store was closed though. It was weird how I noticed the store. It was all Hello Kitty and Pokemon stuff, then when I walked, I saw a poster of some Korean model. So I looked to the left, and saw ALL OF THESE KPOP GOODNESSES!

I couldn't believe it because in LA, it's rare to see Kpop stuff. 

So I fangirlled while people were staring at me. I was like : OMFG. 2PM OMG, IT'S WOOYOUNG. OMG HANDS UP ALBUM POSTER. OMG BIGBANG. OMG GD LOOKS SMEXY. I LOVE TOP'S HAIR. I LOVE DAESUNG'S HAIR. I LOVE SEUNGRI'S EVERYTHING. OMG IT'S GG. SOOYOUNG AH~! SICA~! OMG.OMGOMGOMG. IS - IS - IS THAT....

wait for it...

IT'S SHINee! I must be dreaming! OMG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! I'M GOING TO DIE OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW! I LOVE MY LIFE! I LOVE CANADA! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! Wait what? Where are you going mom? We're going to find our other family members? What? I'm going to stay here okay? Wae? Why no? It's not safe? Mom, I'm sixteen. UMMA! 

10 mins later. 

"Um, we're going to close, miss. Please buy one item quickly." 

"Can I get a SHINee poster?" 

Wait there were 30 more pictures underneath that poster? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anyways, see you next week and sorry for my um...weird summary of me getting a poster of SHINee. 

Guess who's that smexy guy in the picture? ;)