Chapter 2 : Matchmaker and...Weird Dreams

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

3rd Person POV

Isabelle woke up from her 4 hour nap and rubbed her eyes as she went downstairs. She jumped on the sofa and then the doorbell rung. 

Who could it be?

As she leaped up from the sofa and opened the door, she saw manager Nana unnie. But she wasn't alone. Nana unnie took a step on the right to show a petite girl that was shorter than her a little bit. The timid girl smiled joyfully at her and Isabelle smiled back. Isabelle gave her unnie a questioning look. Just as the manager could read Isabelle's mind, the manager announced,"This is your fellow member, Seo Choon Hee."

Isabelle widen her eyes and stuck out her hand motioning the girl to shake hers. And she did. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, unnie! My name is Seo Choon Hee, but you can call me Choonie or my stage name, Sechi," Choon Hee gave a playful wink and smile. Right away, Isabelle knew Choon Hee was full of aegyo. 

Isabelle smiled warmly at her. "Annyeong. I'm going to call you Choonie. My name is Jung Jang Mi, but call me Isabelle. Or else. But don't worry about it. I don't bite (sometimes)." 

The manager motioned her hand that she had to go, and they both nodded. As the two girls both took a seat on the sofa, Isabelle said,"So, Choonie, tell me about yourself," Choon Hee did her famous eye smile and said,"I'm very girly, but very competitive. I can't stand to lose!" Then her smile faded a little. "Don't tell, but I'm afraid of - AGH!" She screamed. 

Isabelle jumped a little and looked to where her dongsaeng was avoiding. Her eyes finally met the tiny ant on the table. The ant seemed to follow Choon Hee which made her whimper. Isabelle remembered when she was about 12 years old, she was scared as well. She simply squished it with her index finger and "threw" it outside the door. 

"Ants?" Isabelle finished Choon Hee's sentence. Her dongsaeng, still frightened, nodded. Isabelle smiled reassuringly,"Don't worry, I was afraid too. You will be the same once time flies by," 

Choon Hee was still gulping, but nodded. 

"You know what, Choonie-ah? Let's go to the SM area," Isabelle grinned. Choon Hee looked surprised, but agreed. 

"Unnie~I want some banana milk~" Choon Hee whined. Isabelle sighed and said,"Fine. I'll go buy you some at the liquor store," Choon Hee cheered up and when they got in the car, Isabelle the radio. 

sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona? Nune hwahk ttwi janha nune hwahk ttwi janh-

"Let's change the song, de?" Choon Hee said quickly when she changed the radio channel. Isabelle looked at her dongsaeng in her rear view mirror and saw that she was all red. 

"Choonie-ah... Gwenchana?" A very worried Isabelle asked. 

Choon Hee stuttered,"N-ne!" Isabelle rolled her eyes and said,"I know you're lying,Choonie. What's wrong?" 

"It's just... I have a grudge for these 3," Choon Hee explained. "Mmm...Wae?" 

Sighing, Choon Hee said,"It's just... oh look~ The liquor store!~" she cheered and giggled. Isabelle sighed and pulled by the parking lot. Then a skinny guy caught both of their eyes. 

"Omo...Taemin oppa!" Choon Hee shouted as she rolled down the car's window. Taemin looked around and finally saw Choon Hee's fresh face. He grinned and came up to the car. 

"Annyeong, Chi, chi~ And annyeong, Isabelle~" Taemin greeted then looked at Isabelle. Isabelle smiled and asked,"Do you want to go inside?" 

The two kiddos both giggled a yes. As they went inside, some fangirls started taking pictures of Taemin, but they whispered about the two.

"Why are they with Taemin oppa?" 

"Are they friends?" 

"They better not be dating!" 

Choon Hee heard the last comment and smiled. She got interrupted by Taemin waving a banana milk in her face. "Do you want this one or the other one?" he asked as he pointed to the other box. 

"Er...I'll take the one you're holding," She replied, blushing a little. Taemin grinned and grabbed her hand which made her blush and whisper,"Omo!" She didn't see Isabelle looking at them, smiling to herself. 

They're so cute Isabelle thought. My dongsaeng is so adorable...

She then thought of a glorious plan! As she rubbed her hands together like the villains in the Disney movies, she noticed she was being stared at. 

Isabelle looked away from the strangers in the liquor store and said,"Oh shoot! Key just called me for some trouble. Taemin, why don't you drive Choonie home?" she tried to look sorry, but she was actually smiling inside. 

"Noona..I don't have a car," Taemin pointed out. Face palming herself on the inside, she made Plan B. 

"Why don't you take my car? I'll just take a taxi!" she suggested. Before they could respond, Isabelle threw her keys to Choon Hee and ran off to find a taxi. Once she got in, she gave the man the address to a cafe. 

I'm so smart...pairing people us like this...hehehe ;) she thought.

Once she arrived at the cafe, she sat there ordering her boba thai tea and called Key. 

"Yobseoyo?" went an irritated voice. Isabelle said,"Are you at home?" 

"Ne. I was sleeping, but wae, Isabelle?" Key said groggily. She stifled a laughter and said,"I'll be right there," 

Once she got her boba, she paid and took a taxi to SM's dorm place. The security recognized her face and let her in. Fans were sitting there in the hot blazing sun wondering who that mysterious lady was. Thank goodness Isabelle had sunglasses on. She walked passed them which caused the girls to protest to the guards. 

"Why does she get to go?" 

"It's not fair!"

"I want to go in!"

"It's so hot~" 

She smiled at the comments and knocked on SHINee's dorm door. She first saw a sleepyhead, but it wasn't Key. Instead, it was Onew. But Onew was wearing boxers and shirtless. For the first time in her life, she had saw her friend shirtless. She covered her eyes and then heard a girly scream. 

Key. 

"Yah, why are you almost in front of a girl? You should know better, hyung!" Key screeched. Onew, who was still dazed, responded stupidly with a,"Huh?" Isabelle burst into laughed and said to Key,"I'm not a little girl, Key," 

Key grinned and said,"But hyung's body is blinding," She stuck out my tongue and said,"It's better than your body. Your a girl," 

"YAH!" 

"Mmm~Chicken...baby~" a voice moaned. Key and Isabelle awkwardly turned around and saw that the SHINee leader collapsed on the ground and was sleeping. 

"Erase that sickening memory," Key said like an umma. 

"I want to, but can't. No matter how awkward that was,"Isabelle shivered. 

--

I decided to release a new member! Congratz to silversorbet! Don't worry if you're worry that you won't get chosen! There's still 4 spots left! 

And uh...this was a weird chapter, especially the end. I'll update tomorrow~

(A/N: The song is Twinkly by TTS btw)