Kyuhyun is feeling... scared?!

Does true love exist for me?
Min Jee had gotten her paracetemol. Luckily for her they did have them at the school nursery, as expected. Now she went back to their lockers, because she wasn’t sure that Yoon Hee would be fine on her own.  It was more like she was sure that something didn’t went well. Yeah, the confidence she had in her best friend was heartbreaking.
 
When she saw her friend beside her locker, she wanted to call for her. However she shut again in the progress.  Next to her friend was someone else standing and they both had a big smile on their faces.  That ‘someone’ turned out to be Donghae. Min Jee had not expected that. Not at all. Donghae seemed to be more the shy boy. That’s why she had never thought that he would go talk to some girl on his own accord. Especially to the girl he liked. Indeed. She did notice that as she is an observer and him staring at her friend quite often didn’t go unnoticed by her. Why she hadn’t told Yoon Hee about it? Well, that’s a good question. Anyway, with that smile on her face, Yoon Hee turned out to be better than fine.
 
Just when she decide to turn back to go towards the classroom, she saw something she wasn’t pleased with. Or better said: a someone.
 
=====
 
 
Kyuhyun couldn’t be stopped by his hyungs and was heading directly for the two ‘lovey dovey’ persons.  He was boiling inside. Something he himself didn’t get what the cause was. Or that was what he wanted to believe. He would like to blame the fact that someone else was acting too closely with  his prey and if there was something he didn’t like, then it was someone snatching his things away that are right in front of  him.  He wanted to pretend that this was the reason that his emotions took over.
 
However deep down he also would know that did wasn’t the real reason. He was growing feelings for Yoon Hee. Real feelings. He started to fall in love with her. That she was cold and rejecting towards him and happy and sweet towards another boy, upset him. No, it did hurt him. But being hurt by a girl wasn’t something that did suit The Evil Magnae, Cho Kyuhyun. Therefore he denied his feelings and tried to lock them up down inside in his heart.
 
He suddenly felt something really cold. It made his stop in his tracks. It wasn’t the first time that he got this feeling and he looked around him to find the cause. Just as expected: there she was. Min Jee with her cold, dead stare that could nearly kill someone.
 
If it wasn’t for Min Jee he would probably dragged Yoon Hee away to somewhere far away from Donghae. But he didn’t because he remembered something a bit too well.
 
 
~~ Flasback ~~:
 
“You were just the person I wanted to talk to” Kyuhyun suddenly looked into a pair of cold eyes and they belonged to Kang Min Jee. He felt uncomfortable, but tried to brush that off in his own arrogant way. “The feeling is not mutual, so bye.” He put up his hand and started to walk away, as fast as possible. “Not so fast, Mr. Jerk” Min Jee grabbed his arm and put it in a painful angle on his back. “AHHH!!” Kyuhyun screamed. Oh, what was he happy that there wasn’t anyone around as it was late in the afternoon and classes already ended. Or else: Bye, bye, reputation.
 
“What did you just call me?!” he was trying to get his posture back. In which he failed as he was still in Min Jee’s arm lock. “Your name, Mr. Jerk.” She said next his ear as he was with back towards her. Although he couldn’t really see her, he just knew that she was smirking. It was so humiliating “Just let me go and tell me you want to talk to me about.” Min Jee pushed his arm up a little higher, before letting go. “So…?” He asked while rubbing his painful arm.
 
“I just wanted to warn you,” she looked at him with threatening eyes.  Kyuhyun didn’t want to show any defeat: “Thanks, but you don’t need to. I will be fin-” But he got interrupted: “Don’t play around with the feelings of my friend. She doesn’t like you anyway.” He felt a pang in his heart.  It even took the quick witted Kyuhyun some time before he could answer, stuttering. “W-who said that I’m interested in her?”
 
Min Jee didn’t notice his inner pain and she pinned him against the lockers. “If I see you in a range of five meter around Yoon Hee, I will make you regret it.” This made him gulp. Especially because she looked downwards and then back into his eyes. Fearless and threatening. With this he knew all too well what she was referring to and he had no doubt that she would be capable to do it.
 
“Did I make myself clear?” It was more a statement than a question and Kyuhyun just kept his mouth shut, still shocked by the threat. Min Jee seemed to be pleased by this sight and her job was done here. She was leaving, but halfway she stopped for a moment.  “Boys like you are one of the reasons why I hate men.” Then she disappeared out of sight, leaving a shocked Kyuhyun with a broken pride, sliding with his back against the lockers towards the ground. Defeated by a girl. No way that his hyungs would get to know this.
 
~~~~~
 
 
This encounter was something he wanted to forget, but he simply couldn’t. It left a big impression on him.
 
Yeah! In the beginning it was just a big game for him, all girls were, but now…  No, this was something he didn’t wanted to know or think of. One thing he did know for sure and that was that he didn’t like to see the two of them together like that. Whatever the reason may be.
 
Oh! The other thing he knew for sure was that he was scared of Min Jee. He felt a shiver going down his spine by only thinking of the dark look in her eyes and he did knew what those eyes were saying just now: ‘Keep Away From Her. Remember.’ This made him change his plan. Leaving those two alone and getting out of there as soon as possible. Without running, of course. With one last look toward the two, he left the hallway to Min Jee’s satisfaction.
 
 
 
 
*************