His name

Does true love exist for me?
Min Jee started laughing. Here it comes. It’s always like this when my crush turns out to be a failure.
 
“It really is always like this for you.”
 
“Yeah, really typical,” I sighed.
 
“But I still don’t understand. How can such nice boy hang out with the super jerks…?” I said wondering. It just doesn’t match in my head. Well, of course I’m prejudiced. They don’t all have to be jerks, but they seemed to be. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t be bullying the weak ones. Right? Yeah, I’m narrow-minded, but that’s also that jerk’s fault. Why did I even like him? The .
 
“Don’t ask me,” she said while shrugging her shoulders.
 
“But I still don’t know his name.” I wanted to know at least that much of him.
 
“Well, shall I put on my research cap?” she teased me.
 
“If you would like to do so, deal.” I stuck my tongue out to her. I knew that she was also curious and would help me to find out.
 
“Ok! Deal! At the end of the day, I’ll be able to give an answer to that question of yours,” she smiled. I wouldn’t have expected any different for her. She would probably even be able to tell me everything about him by lunchtime.
 
“Ok!” We high fived.
 
I took a quick glance at him and saw him smiling. His smile made me feel warm inside, although it was not directed to me. He still is really cute.
 
 
 
===============
 
I was running to my locker. Class was about to start, but I found out that I had taken the wrong books along with me. Hopefully, the books that I needed where in my locker and not at home.
 
BOOM! I bumped into someone, again. Typical. Like always when I’m busy focusing on one thing, I didn’t see what was happening around me.
 
I was expecting my to feel the ground in any second, but that didn’t happen. My didn’t get bruised all over. Well, it still was from last week. No, a hand had grabbed my arm. I looked up to see who my savior was. ‘OMG,’ I was screaming inside. Him again. I bumped into the same person twice in less than one week. ‘This must be fate,’ I laughed inside.
 
He pulled me up back on my feet. Oeh! He is strong. I started bowing.
 
“I’m sorry. I should have looked were I was going,” I said embarrassed.
 
“Well, same goes for me…” he said while shyly looking away.
 
“No, really, sorry sorry. It’s always like this.” I was apologizing again. He shook his head as if he was saying that it didn’t matter.
 
“You are alright? Not hurting anywhere?” I shook my head and smile.
 
“I’m completely fine thanks to you.” I was blushing, but so did he. He was so cute.
 
“Okay, then I should be going.” And he started walking away. Btw, what was he doing in the hall anyway? Did he also forget something? Well, that will stay a mystery for me… you shook your head and smiled to yourself. But wait, I still wanted to know something and this was my chance.
 
“Wait! Can I ask what your name is?”
 
“Lee Donghae,” and with that he left. 
 
 
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
[A/N]
 
The last part is a bit crappy... Oh well. But we now know who he is. Did you expect that?
I would like to know what you think. So... COMMENTS PLEASE!!! *angelic smile*
 
Btw, Thanks to my two subscribers. I apreciate it ^^.