Meet the Super Jerks

Does true love exist for me?
He walked to your table with his friends following him. What did I do to deserve this? I looked despaired to Min Jee, seeing that she tried to ignore them. So I decided to do the same, but with no result. He put his tray next to mine and sat down.
 
“Miss Crush, …”he began, but I cut him off: “Don’t call me that! And just go sit at the table where you normally sit,” I was annoyed. Miss Crush was a nickname I got from Min Jee last year, but I asked her not to call me that. I didn’t like it even though it does suit me quite well, but I can’t help the way I’m. I wondered how he did get to know that nickname, but better not to ask. It would only make the situation more annoying. He still didn’t move away.
 
“Ahh.. Why not? Miss crush?” I gave him one of my dark stares, but that didn’t bother Mr. annoying. “I like the view here. It’s totally different from our normal place, so I would rather stay. Right hyungs?” Sungmin chuckled as response. Youngwoon shrugged and Ryeowook just remained silent.
 
“If eyes could kill, you would be dead by now, Kyuhyun,” Min Jee said, still staring at her peas. She wanted to ignore them as much as possible, but she just couldn't let her chance go by to make some hateful remark.
 
“But so I heard that you like me.” He smirked. I wondered who his informant was, but it sure wasn’t a good one. He got his information really late. Like I would still be able to like that jerk. That stupid crush was so last year.
 
“Do you think that I’m that hopeless? Why should I like a jerk like you.” I said the last part with a smile. The more annoyed I would sound, the more he would like it. He got the nickname Evil Magnae for a reason.
 
“I know that you don’t mean it.” There was an evil smile on his face. Why is he that arrogant? He put a lock of my hair behind my ear and whispered “Now you’re even more beautiful then you already were.” I was shocked as he started caressing my cheek.
 
“Just keep your dirty hands away from her! Next time, I will make sure that you can’t use them again,” Min Jee hissed. My saving angel, if it worked. But it didn’t. Mr. Arrogant wasn’t frightened by her. Of the super jerks, only Ryeowook looked a bit scared. The others didn’t seem to know Min Jee’s temper yet. She could be really frightening, especially towards boys.
 
“Oehhh, a girl with spirit. I like that.” Youngwoon wrapped his arm around Min Jee’s shoulders. She isn’t going to like this. En general she doesn’t like boys. But that’s expected with parents like hers. As they say: a good example tends to be followed. So the other way around will be like the same. I saw her expression slowly changing to thunder.
 
“I shouldn’t do that if I were you,” I told him calmly. I had overcome the shock and pushed Kyuhyun’s hand away.
 
“Why shouldn’t I.” He looked really arrogant. It also wasn’t a question, but more like a statement. Which made him look even more arrogant, but also stupid. I knew what was going to happen.
 
“Well, that’s something you will find out in three, two, …” He still didn’t move his arm away, the idiot. He is going to feel the consequences of his behavior, because Min Jee’s face really didn’t looked good.
 
“One,” I finished counting. Min Jee nudged him in the stomach with her elbow and she didn’t do that softly, not at al. Youngwoon cringed in pain. That’ll teach him. The other boys were looking in shock. It was funny see them being speechless for once.
 
“That must hurt,” you smirked. With that you earned an angry look from Youngwoon, but you couldn’t care less.
 
“And it ‘didn’t even was my full strength.” Nice, Min Jee’s face was back to normal. If you could call that evil smile normal. I looked at her with a broad smile on my face.
 
“We were done eating right?” I nodded.
 
“Then we can go. I think the gentlemen will take and clean our food trays, don’t you think so?” I totally loved that smile on her face. She tried to look angel. An angel of dark, to say so.
 
“It would be their honor to do so” I put my mobile phone in my pocket and we stood up. Just when we were leaving, the boys got back to their senses. Kyuhyun pulled my arm. I did my best not to fall backwards, but it didn’t work. I was just too clumsy and I crashed in his arms, making my day even worse.
 
“Only if I get your phone number.” Why doesn’t he know when to stop. Wasn’t it obvious that I didn’t like him. I struggled to get away from him.
 
As he saw Min Jee dark face, he quickly let his grip on my arm go. I stepped away from him and I didn’t even gave him a glance as I pulled Min Jee with me, before she did something illegal. She was capable of keeping her promise to him. I also wanted to get as far away from him as possible.
 
 
 

=====================================================================================================

[A/N]

 
Sorry for the long wait. I was really busy with school and a birthday project for my best friend. But today I finally finished the already half written chapter. Hope you like it! ^^
Btw. That I made Kyuhyun this mean, doesn’t mean that I don’t like him. Not at all. He’s my bias <3.
 
1-7 Super Junior’s comeback!! Can’t wait!
y, Free and Single. I'm ready too, bingo ♪  
 
I will try to update this weekend.
And I like comments! ^^