Start Operation YoonHae

Does true love exist for me?
 
Min Jee was rubbing her temples again. “Don’t you have any paracetamol with you?”I asked her. “Yesterday I used the last one I had and forgot to buy new ones,” Min Jee sighed. I started searching in my bag pack and threw all my stuff in my locker, trying to find out if maybe I had some with me. I couldn’t find any, just like my wallet. Where had I put it? Maybe I still had some paracetamol in it. I turned my bag upside down and some pencils and notebooks fell on the ground. That didn’t matter to me, because I saw my temporarily lost item with the cute Hello Kitty’s on it, between the notebooks. I got a strange stare from Min Jee and she shook her head in disbelieve. I ignored it and opened my wallet, but no success. No paracetamol.
 
“It looks like I don’t have any either…” I sighed. “You silly, look at you locker... And you just cleaned it yesterday,” She gently poked my cheek. “Well, yeah..” I was scratching my head. My locker really was a mess. Wasted effort yesterday. “I will just have to do that all over,” I shrugged and smiled at her. It wouldn’t help to get upset over something like this.
 
“I will go to the nurse office and ask if they have some painkiller, okay?” Min Jee said while she looked a bit worried at me. “I will be fine. See you in the next class?” I put on my brightest smile to show her that I was going to be okay. I can take care of myself. She still looked a little bit worried. “Okay.. Then.. See you!” with one last glance to me, she left. I shook my head.
 
==========
 
Some people were watching the whole happening from around the corner. Some ‘idiotic jerks’ and a nice, cute boy, to be precise. “Did she just turn her bag upside down?” Ryeowook looked stunned and he wasn’t the only one. “Yeah, she did,” Heechul laughed and shook his head. He already liked that clumsy girl. He found her funny. “It seems like she is looking for something.” Sungmin peeked around the corner. Until now he had only looked at his friends like they were fools, but what Ryeowook said, had made him curious. What was it that his friends found that interesting? “Ohh, Is that a Hello Kitty wallet? It’s cute!!” Heechul put an arm around his shoulder. “Shall I go ask her where she bought it?” He had an evil smirk on his face. Sungmin quickly shook the arm off and glared at Heechul. “Stop pestering him, Chullie,” the leader said. He gave the two a quick look and went on with what he was doing, spying.
 
“But hyung what are we doing?” Sungmin asked Jungsoo. Those two girls were indeed quite interesting, but that didn’t seem to be the reason. But he didn’t get a clarifying answer. “Spying on Yoon Hee, can’t you see?” This time Jungsoo didn’t even stop with his spying job. “But hyung, why?” Donghae felt awkward. His cousin was being suspicious, a weeklong already, and he didn’t like it. It didn’t felt good at all.
 
They saw Min Jee leaving, so instead of a reply Hyuk Jae exclaimed: “She is alone. Perfect!” He wasn’t the only one that seemed to be already throwing a party. Jongwoon was jumping up and down, which seemed really weird for an outsider, but if you know him, it’s not weird at all. Dong Hee decided to join him and Hyuk Jae also thought that celebrating would be nicer to do with more than one person. So now there were three idiots jumping circling around while holding hands. “Let the operation start!” Donghae felt that something is not right and tried to sneak out, but Heechul kept him from doing so. “It’s too late to flee,” Heechul smirked.
 
“What are you guise talking about?” a confused Donghae asked. He struggled to get out of Heechul’s grip, but didn’t work. He gave up when also his cousin joined Heechul and griped his other arm. Two against one, he knew that he couldn’t win that. Leeteuk started to push Donghae back to the corner, in  Yoon Hee’s direction. “Hyung,” Donghae whined, “Let me go!” “No, we won’t. It’s time you make a move on her and we will help you with that.” Jungsoo told him with a bright smile on his face.
 
“I don’t know how to act or what to say.” Donghae started to struggle again. He didn’t want to. Why must they want to help him? Can’t they just let him alone and working this out on his own pace? No, his cousin would not let him. “Just do like I taught you” Yeah right. “But hyung, … I am none the wiser. Just let me go!” The last part got ignored. “Just help her with her stuff” With  Heechul’s help Leeteuk gave him a final push to let him stumble forward around the corner. There was no way back.
 
The ‘Super Jerks’ watched Donghae stumble towards Yoon Hee. They only saw his back, but they still could see how tense and shy he was. “We should give him some alcohol first, next time” Dong Hee proposed. “Maybe he will be less nervous then…” Hyuk Jae laughed with his gums exposed at the joke. Sungmin already got the hang of what was going on. Well, you didn’t have to be a genius to figure that Donghae liked that Miss. Crush girl, and Ryeowook gave him a short summery while Jungsoo and Heechul were pulling Donghae. Ryeowook already got informed a few days ago and he was totally in for it. Although he didn’t even knew if he could help out with something.
 
“Has he even dated before?” Jongwoon was interested. “He has, although you wouldn’t say so..” Jungsoo sighed. The six boys looked shocked at their leader. They hadn’t expected that answer. “Okay… No comment,” Heechul said. “Like you are the one to say so. You can’t even date a girl you really like,” Jongwoon got back his senses. Sungmin, Hyuk Jae and Dong Hee snickered. “Yeah, you only date girls you totally dislike.” The four were laughing really hard until they got the evil eye of Heechul. Gulp. Jungsoo saved them and pulled Heechul towards him to go on with spying. “I need another few eyes so that I can give Hae a detailed evaluation later.” They looked at a still shy Donghae who was approaching Yoon Hee. She had already noticed him and was smiling brightly.
 
“Hyung, what are your guise doing?” Youngwoon interrupted the spying team. He and Kyuhyun were on their way to skip class when they saw their friends and were stunned. They had behaving weird all week long already. “Spying” was the only answer they got. “Yeah, we can see that, but why? Btw. you look like idiots.” “We’re helping Donghae,” Sungmin answer and then he recognized Kyu’s voice. No good. “Are you helping him with spying? Weird.” Youngwoon stressed the last to words, but he got ignored. Sungmin was panicking. This wasn’t a good time for Kyuhyun to show up.  “Aay… Hyung” he pulled Jungsoo’s sleeve. “Uhhm….?” Sungmin got the leaders attention and he nodded in Kyuhyun’s direction. Jungsoo got the hint. He nudged the others.
 
Kyuhyun didn’t like to be ignored and was curious what was worth spying. He walked to the corner to see. Hyuk Jae and Heechul pulled him back. Only a little too late. He had already seen the scene and didn’t like it. His prey. “What the heck! She’s mine! What are you guise thinking!!” He fumed. “Kyuhyun-ah, please calm down,” Ryeowook tried. However it didn’t work. The others were feeling uneasy. “She my prey. And you know it!” “Kyuhyun, please…” they all tried to calm him down. It was a pity that the magnae wasn't easily tamed. “She’s mine! And…” he got interrupted in his tirade. “You can’t!” Jungsoo said coldly.  He didn’t like Kyuhyun’s behavior at all.  But this sentence only made it worse. Their magnae was like a little child. When he wanted something, he just had to get it.
 
Youngwoon still didn’t get it. What was upsetting their magnae so much? He peeked around to corner and shook his head. “Kyu, I should give up if I were you.” “No Never! She will be mine!” Kyuhyun was confident “I don’t think so. How she is looking at Donghae and how she looked at you is totally different. She is smiling brightly right now. Totally different from the dark glares you got from her.” With one glace Youngwoon had seen that this was a hopeless situation for their magnae. If only he was less stubborn.
 
“Omo Omo!” Ryeowook squealed. He and Sungmin were the only ones that went on with spying. “What happened?!” He had gotten the attention of the others who know had forgotten the magnae. They focused on their operation again.  “SHE HUGGED HIM!!” Sungmin his eyes were as big as they could be. “Were is my camera if I need it.” Hyuk Jae mentally face palmed himself. They were all being cheesy. It was like they were watching a drama. “Ahh! So cute!” Dong Hee said and Heechul also had to say something: “What an adorable couple!”
 
This all added oil on the fire. “That’s it!” and with that Kyuhyun walked around the corner even before they could stop him this time.
 
 
 
 

***********************************************************************************************************************

[A/N]

 An extra long chapter! ^^ To make up for not updating the last two weeks and I got carried away while writing... xD
 
The next chapter will be Yoon Hee and Donghae's side of the story. But that chapter will properly have to wait three weeks. I'm going on vacation this saturday and be away for three weeks. There's only a little chance that I will have wifi there.....
 
Ohh! And I finally got a poster! Thanks to my best friend who made it for me. ^^
 
I hope you liked this chapter. Leave some comments, please... (A)