The encounter

Does true love exist for me?
There I was reading in the library, reading a book for my biology homework assignment. It was about unicellular organisms. Who wants to know about that? I certainly don’t. It’s not even like I will need that information in the future.
 
The school bell rang. Lunchtime was over. I didn’t if I should be happy or not. Maybe not, because I still had to finish it after school.
 
Wanting to place back the book on the shelf, not being aware of my surroundings, I walked into someone and fell on my . Yeah, that’s nice. I sighed. Luckily my didn’t show.
 
“Let me help you,” I heard and a hand appeared before my eyes. Looking up, I saw this handsome face of a boy. I took his hand and he pulled me up in an instance. Wow, he’s strong.
 
He bent over to pick something up from the floor. It was my book, which I already completely had forgotten about. Stupid isn’t it. He put it on the shelf for me. That’s so sweet, isn’t it?
 
“Thank you,” I said shyly. As a response I got the sweetest smile ever, but then he just walked away, letting me stand there on my own, in dreamland. How could I’ve never seen him before? Such handsome, sweet, nice, helpful, courageous boy. Totally different from the most boys here at school, which were either nerds or popular bullies.
 
 
The school bell rang for the second time, announcing the real beginning of class, and I was back on earth again. , I have class. I took a spurt to my history classroom. Door was still open, I saw. So maybe the teacher was not here yet. However my hope wasn’t reality.
 
“I’m sorry I’m late” I bowed me head down as if I was ashamed.
 
“Well, since I didn’t start class yet, you can just go sit down on your seat and then I can start.” Wow this wasn’t what I had expected. Normally, Mr. Lee wasn’t that nice. Maybe, this morning he didn’t woke up at the wrong side of the bed.
 
I went to my seat.