Not Again...

Does true love exist for me?
I went to my seat next to my best friend who as expected gave me an asking look. So I told her my story in all it's wonderful glory. Of course I talked softly. I didn’t want to be reprimanded by Mr. Lee.  I was still not certain if he really wasn’t grumpy for a time.
 
“Omg. It’s that time again,” she shook with her head after listening, “Well, I was already wondering when you would find a new crush.”
 
“Ahh, I’m not that worse... Last year I only had three crushes…” I said, knowing that it wasn’t true.
 
“Correction: nine crushes at least.” Min Jee snickered. She was still wrong, but there was no way that I was going to tell her that. Like I could help it that there were so many good looking guys on this planet. But only after getting to know them, they turned out really different form expected. One was a game addict, the other could only talk about his pet, a sweet little rabbit. And there was that one that was a total hottie, but also total .
 
“But that guy, do you know his name?” I shook my head. Sadly I didn’t.
 
“Well, let’s find out then and help you getting over your crush again.” I saw her sticking out her tongue.
 
“Yahh!” Oops! That was too loud and now the whole class was staring at me. Great. I didn’t dare to look at the teacher. He already had warned a lot during his classes. Last week I even got some extra assignment and totally didn’t want that again. Especially because I still had to finish my biology assignment.
 
“So, is there something you don’t like about my classes?”
 
“Not at all, Mr. Lee,” I answered, still keeping my head low. I sneaked a look at m side, but Min Jee was looking away. She wasn’t going to help me, which was kind of expected. She also didn’t want more trouble. She still had practice after school and lots of work.
 
“So I suppose that you won’t interrupt again and actually start listening for a time while making notes?” I was shocked and looked up. What is wrong with him? Normally he doesn’t like me and now he’s letting me off? So he really didn’t wake up at the wrong side of the bed?
 
 “So…?” he asked, because I still hadn’t answered his question. I just nodded and opened my notebook. Maybe I should take notes for a time and keep low-profile for the rest of class.
 
Mr. Lee had turned to the blackboard again and was writing down some dates. The reason why I hated history. Too many dates to remember. Like I care when that king was born and died. I only hope that he has had a nice life and stopped bothering me with all these facts. But I still wrote it down, even though I wouldn’t look at it for the test.
 
Min Jee passed me a note.
 
Is he dating..?ㅋㅋㅋ
 
I snickered. Like I could even image him dating someone. I pitied that one already without knowing her. Mr. Lee was too boring.
 
Like that would happen. There is a bigger chance that he wins the lottery.
 
Maybe that's exactly the case. Will you ask him?
 
Yeah, right. I wouldn’t ask him a thing. The bell rang and I could finally leave. Had I learned anything? Nope.
 
 
 
==============
 
Before class, I was waiting in front of the school gate, for Min Jee as always. Half a week passed and I hadn’t seen that super cute boy again. That made me sad. I really wanted to see him again.
 
Being bored I looked around the schoolyard to see if there was something interesting going on. Ahh, poor Sang Hyun. He got bullied a lot and it seemed to be his day again. God, what did she hate those bullies. The sad thing was that precisely those were the most popular kids at school. The group of guys called themselves ‘SJ’. It seemed to be standing for Super Jerks. Another explanation for those initials was just not possible. One of her crushes of last year was part of this group and that was exactly the reason why she had stopped liking him.
 
Then, I saw a familiar face. No it couldn’t be true. Not him too. I really hadn’t any luck in love.
 
There was a hand waving before my face. Min Jee had arrived. She watched my face and saw that there was something that I didn’t liked.
 
“You look shocked. What’s wrong?”
 
“That’s him,” was the only thing I said and pointed in his direction.