Here comes trouble

Does true love exist for me?
 
It was past ten and Yoon Hee still hadn’t called. Min Jee was worriedly pacing up and down through her room. Even if Yoon Hee was a little forgettable, she has never forgotten to call. When she was going through a rough period, Yoon Hee called every evening to check upon her and now it had become a ritual. It didn’t matter if they had been together for the whole day; there was always something to talk about.
 
And when she called she got that annoying lady who told her that the phone was off and that she could leave a message. 13 times already. So she gave up on that plan. Her next plan was calling Yoon Hee’s parents, but her little brother answered the phone and told her that his sister hadn’t come home yet and he didn’t even seemed to care. Probably to busy with gaming, that little brat.
 
But who can know where she is? Min Jee started pacing up and down again, but midway she stopped. Wait.. She began scrolling through her list with contacts. There he was. The last one that to her knowledge should have seen Yoon Hee: Hyuk Jae. Why hadn’t she thought of this sooner?
 
“Annyeong!” a happy voice sounded from the other side of the line. “It’s me, Min Jee,” she said slightly irritated. Why couldn’t he show some more respect, although he was just a little bit older. It was not like they were close friends. “Ohhh… Annyeonghaseyo!” Oh, what was he suddenly respectful, but it did make Min Jee smile. So he was a little scared of her.  “Hey, did you see Yoon Hee this afternoon? She said that he had to ask you something.” “Yes, I saw her. Why? Do you need to check everything?” So he thought that she was a busybody. “No, but she hasn’t called and I’m a bit worried.” Okay, a bit was underrated.
 
She heard a sigh form the other side of the line before she got an answer: “I saw her for the last time today when she asked her book back. So I don’t know where she is now. But calm down. She would be able to take care of her own, right?” This was something Min Jee couldn’t answer immediately and Hyuk Jae noticed it. “What a trust.” This made her think even more. Did she trust Yoon Hee that much that she thought that Yoon Hee would mess up alone? She did trust Yoon Hee with on her own up to a certain level, but still…
 
“Btw. Where are you?” She decided not to answer to that question was for the best as she didn’t know it for sure herself. So changing subject was exit nr. 1. That didn’t go unnoticed by the person on the other side of the line, but he let it slip: “I’m with the other boys. Why?”  Just when she wanted to answer she heard something at the background: “Are we […] they […] classroom?” She didn’t know who it was, but she couldn’t care less. She wasn’t stupid and got the information she needed and was already on her way down the stairs: “I see you in a minute and we will have a really good talk.” She didn’t even give Hyuk Jae the change to answer her. The only words that still could be heard before she ended the connection were: “What ar-”
 
“Mom, I’m going to Yoon Hee. She needs me,” She screamed from the hallway and she took her jacket. “Okay, Sweetie. Just be careful on your way.” Her mother had showed up in de doorway and smiled. Min Jee just nodded and took off to save her best friend, or that was the plan.
 
=====
 
 “She just broke the connection,” Hyuk Jae said as he started at his phone in disbelieve. He just got hang up on. “Why?” He got asked, but they weren’t really interested. Spying on the two in the classroom was much more interesting then what Hyuk Jae had to say. “I don’t know, but she said that that she would see me in a minute and that we will have a good talk…” He was still staring at his phone.  “What does that mean?”
 
“That means that she will come to you and will have a talk with you,” Dong Hee commented. They were still not concerned with the problem they would be facing anytime soon. Ryeowook had just made some popcorn for them to feast on while they were watching their real-time drama. What could be more interesting than those two that didn’t know what to do in there.
 
But then it did hit them. “That means she is coming here!” They were all shocked. Siwon’s eyes got even bigger. Heechul and Sungmin covered their mouth and Jungsoo’s mouth just fell open. Anyway, all of them didn’t know how to react for a moment. “What, what… Min Jee.. She is… is...  coming…?” Sungmin stuttered. He was the first to break the silence.
 
“How can she know where we are? You haven’t told her, right?” Heechul asked. He was suspicious and nearly sure that it was the case, because he knew that the younger one sometimes spilled things before he even knew. His thought however got a negative answer as Hyuk Jae shook his head: “I only told her that I was with you guys.” Heechul asked him if he was sure. He was not convinced, but Hyuk Jae just nodded.
 
“Then how does she know? If you haven’t told her then there wouldn’t be a problem right? She won’t just appear here in a few minutes.” Jungwoon wondered. The others also started thinking about it and just when it began to put their minds as ease, Ryeowook gasped. “Maybe she heard me.” The friends all looked puzzled at Ryeowook. They did not understand what he meant and Jungsoo spoke out what they were all thinking: “What do you mean?” Ryeowook was fidgeting with his hand while looked at the floor. “Just now I asked Heechul if we would keep them locked up all night.” The said one nodded in confirmation. “Yeah, he did.” There was a silence before he added: “And that was just a minute ago when Hyuk was on the phone…. So it’s possible.”
 
“So we still have a problem.” Sungmin said. He had used the time that had passed to overcome the shock. He was a bit scared of Min Jee, even though he knew how to defend himself with material arts. Her dark eyes just scare the hell out of him. As a softhearted person, he could not understand how there could be so much hate in someone’s eyes. “So what are we going to do now..?”
 
“We’re most likely screwed,” Heechul stated. Dong Hee nodded: “When she turns up. It will be hell here. Sorry Siwon, that I describe it this way.” Siwon just put up hand to say that it didn’t matter. “Anyway we should come up with a plan.” Siwon reasoned. He was already thinking. “Not only a plan A, but also a plan B and C and maybe even more. Any ideas?” Heechul smirked. He saw the fun in it. Finally something was going to happen. The two in the classroom were a bit too boring for his taste. They were only awkwardly trying to converse that didn’t work out that well.
 
After a long silence and some crows later, Jungsoo spoke as he had come up with a plan A: “Someone should get her away from here. Who wants to sacrifice himself?” No one was answering. They were all busy trying to be unnoticed as they thought that their leader would choose someone, but he didn’t. He chose a somewhat fair solution to choose the unlucky one: “Okay, Kawi Bawi Bo it is.”
 
No one objected and they all got in a circle and started to play. The first round Hyuk Jae and Dong Hee won and they hugged each other in relief. In the end only Sungmin, Jungsoo and Youngwoon remained. The rest at the side were already throwing a party. All three of them made a quick prayer. Of course none of them wanted to lose. “Kawi Bawi Bo,” could be heard and in the end there was only one with rock and the two others had paper. Youngwoon lost.
 
 “But I still have that bruise from last time.” He sobbed. He couldn’t accept his loss and would do everything to get out of it. Okay, maybe not everything. “That was weeks ago. So not buying that. You lost, your bad,” Jungsoo commented. No way that he would offer himself to do it. If that was the case then he would have done so in the beginning and wouldn’t have played the game.
 
“Just try not to hit on her,” Ryeowook snickered. He did remember the nudge that Min Jee had given Youngwoon. He got an irritated look from the latter one: “Like I would. She is not my style.” Ryeowook and Sungmin both started laughing “Yeah, right. You said something different last time.” Just as he started to chase the two, a loud yell of a girl could be heard: “YAAHHHHH!!!!” The unlucky one stopped in his tracks. He got a pat on his shoulder from Heechul, who said with a smirk on his face: “Just have fun on your date.”
 

 

~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait.. I'm not that quick with updating >.< My study takes a lot of time.
I love writing the parts were there are more members present. It's more fun. I hope you also like reading it.
Please leave a comment even it's just a few words. It will make my day ^^.