The plan has started

Does true love exist for me?
 
 “Min Jee, just go ahead or else you will be late for your Taekwondo club. I need to go back. I forgot that Hyuk Jae borrowed my history book and I need it to learn for tomorrow’s test.” Before Min Jee really had a possibility to answer, I ran off. “Is fine! Call me tonight, okay?!” I heard her call after me.
 
“Hyuk Jae!” I nearly screamed as I ran the corridor in where most of the SJ-members had their lockers and luckily for me I saw Hyuk Jae standing there. He turned around with a questioning face which immediately changed when he recognized me as the one who called out for him. “You still have my book, I need it back,” I panted. Okay, maybe I shouldn’t have ran. “Ohh, I left it on your table at the classroom, because I couldn’t find you,” he smiled. “Okay, thanks.” And I dashed off again. What I didn’t saw, was that he shook his head and highfived with the other members that were there with him.
 
I went to the history classroom as I expected that Hyuk Jae meant that room. When I entered I didn’t saw the book on the table I’m normally seated on. Maybe he put in the drawer, but it wasn’t there either. He probably mistook another seat as mine, so I should just research the surrounding tables. I sighed. I should just have asked Hyuk Jae which classroom he meant.
 
“Hey,” someone called out, but I already knew who it was before I turned around. Apparently Donghae had entered the classroom when I was standing with back towards the door. A smile appeared on my face, “Hey, did you also forget something? Ooh, wait, you normally don’t have class here, right?” Donghae also had a smile on his face, but it wasn’t a super shy smile anymore. A pity, but also good, because he was comfortable around me. “No, but Jungsoo-hyung forgot something and he asked me to get it for him.” “What nice of you”
 
 I opened another drawer on my search. “Ahh, here did he leave my book. Have you found it already,” I asked Donghae while I put my book away. “No, but let’s go. He can come and get it himself.” I sniggered. “I wish him good luck. You searched half the classroom already.” We walked to the door, which was closed. Something didn’t feel right. I hadn’t seen it closed when Donghae had entered the room and I can’t come up with a reason why he or someone else should have closed it. Ach, I shouldn’t make a mountain out of a molehill… But when Donghae pushed the door handle down, but it did nothing. The door didn’t open.
 
He tried it another few times, but all with the same result. “Dammit,” he cursed. So there we were, locked up at school. “You’re kidding right..?” I didn’t want to believe it and tried to open to door myself and I nearly freaked out when it didn’t help at all. Okay, I freaked out.  I was slamming against the door screaming for someone to open it. I was scared. This had never happened me before and spending the night at school was not on my things-to-do-list. There was no reply and when I looked at Donghae, I saw that he also didn’t like the idea. He had turned pale and had silent down.
 
How the hell would we survive this long night at school while it was getting colder.
 
=====
 
It had been an hour since we noticed that we were locked in and that fact had finally sank in. We hadn’t really talked as we were both in our own thoughts. I had sat down on the floor against the wall with my knees against my chest, just to keep as much of my warmth with me as possible. “Donghae,” I whispered. “Huh,” I got his attention. “Don’t you think that it weird that Hyuk Jae left my book in the classroom and Jungsoo asked you to get his stuff for him in the same room?” This had been on my mind for half an hour already.
 
 “I was thinking about the same…” Donghae sighed. “It a bit too much to be coincidental.” I just nodded and sank back in my own thoughts. The last word that Donghae said was repeating itself in my head. Coincidental. I began to review the situation before we found out that the door was locked. My eyes widened. All the pieces found its place. My book wasn’t placed on my desk, but hidden in a drawer of another desk, just to stall some time. And Jungsoo must have lied to Donghae.
 
Donghae had realized the same as he spoke my thoughts. “It was planned.” More words were not needed. We both knew it: their coupling plan of the last few weeks had been taken to a higher level. They had locked us up just like how it is in movies and books. A cliché. Unfortunately this made the situation awkward and not a little bit. My face had gotten a red shade and I couldn’t look at him. How to break the awkwardness? How to say something or better what to say? I did not know.
 
“Urggg!” I heard after a few minutes. Looking up, I saw Donghae frustrate ruffling his hair. It was a rather cute sight, but I got his frustration. I let out a nervous giggle. Oho… Me being nervous is no good. My mouth also gets unstoppable when I’m nervous.  I tried to think of things to calm me down, but I felt Donghae looking at me, so that didn’t really help.
 
I started to rattle. “Ugh, they are at it again. Why can’t they just leave us and just search a hobby? Maybe golf. What is so interesting about putting us together? Can’t they just find a girlfriend themselves or watch a drama. We will be able to figure out the things between us by ourselves. No need for them. ” There had been smile on Donghae’s face, but now his face turned red and I realized what I had been saying. Sigh! The silence has returned and all due to my stupid mouth.
 
How would he interpret my words? I hope in a good way. Hopefully he doesn’t think that I’m not interested in him, but other the other way around it’s still embarrassing. I tried to dissolve and curled up even more on the same spot, hiding my face into my knees and hugging my legs with my arms.
 
Donghae did stay silent and that didn’t help me and this awkward situation. Being the curious person I am; I took a little peak at Donghae by tilting up my head so that my eyes were just above my knees. Donghae was still sitting on the desk and was staring outside. It was a bit too dark to clearly see the complexion on his face. It had gotten darker outside and we hadn’t turn on the light. But what I did saw was a blank expression. I really would like to take a look in his mind right now.
 
We made eye contact. Apparently he did feel me staring at me. So intents did that stare feel. It was a feeling I couldn’t place. I couldn’t name it. It gave me the chills. One thing was sure; I didn’t want to end the contact. It felt meaningful. So I felt I bit empty when Donghae divert his graze and he stood up to wander around the classroom like he was searching something. Disappointed I hid my face again between my knees.
 
Suddenly a blanket was draped around me. I lifted my chin up and saw Donghae fixing the blanket so that it was really totally around me. The emptiness disappeared and was replaced with a warm feeling.  Not only just in body warmth, but also in my heart. It started to beat faster. “You were shivering,” Donghae explained as I was staring at him. He gave me a warm smile which woke up the butterflies in my tummy.
 
“Huh? Where did you find it?” I wondered. A blanket is normally not placed in a classroom.  “It was placed between the books” He point towards the shelf and then added: “It looks that they prepared exactly one blanket for us…” It made me smile and offered him to sit down next to me to share the blanket. “They must have had their reasons.” We both just laughed and he sat down next to me. “I guess they have.”
 
I moved a little closer towards Donghae and we adjusted the blanket so that it would keep us both warm. It became silent again. A comfortable silence. I yawned as the stressing out had tired me. A hand was placed on my head. Of course it was Donghae’s and he through my hair before placing my head on his shoulder. It made me smile. My eyes started to close and I was drifting away towards a very happy dreamland.
 
=====
 
He was looking at the girl that fell asleep at his shoulder. She was really adorable the way slept with slightly opened. He petted her head again. He himself did know that he was a coward to not find his courage to confess like his cousin had told him to do. There was one thing that he was scared for and that was to be rejected. He had had a crushed heart once before and he certainly didn’t want that to happen again.
 
After making sure that she was asleep by waving his hand before her eyes and slightly poking her cheek, he got the courage to plant a kiss on her forehead. He bit his lip as he couldn’t believe what he just did, but after really realizing it, he just smiled. He placed his head on hers and did his best to fall asleep.
 
=====
 
The boys, who were peeking through the window the whole time, were dived in two camps. Of course they hadn’t heard what he said, but did see the whole scene. The first camp existed out of people who were swooning over this sweet gesture. It wouldn’t surprise if I said that Ryeowook, Sungmin and Hyuk Jae were part of this group. Jungsoo and Heechul were part the other team who although they did like this gesture, they were frustrate that Donghae only dared to give her a kiss when she was asleep. Something Donghae would get to hear sooner or later.
 
 
 
 
 
***********
 
Finally a update again ^^.
I hope that the story doesn't develop to slowly. I just don't want to rush it as I want to make it a bit more believable. So not that one day they meet and the next they are already a couple. And I maybe just what troll a little bit... xD
Anyway, Donghae finally did kiss her... on her forehead...