Unlocked

Does true love exist for me?
 
Waking up wasn’t nice like usual. I love dreaming and this dream was like heaven. I dreamed that I had been locked up with my crush and even though it was kind of awkward, it was really enjoyable. After some time we were sitting next to each on the floor. Really close together and sharing a blanket! Like that would happen in real life! That’s why dreams are that nice. Things which are not likeable to happen in real; happen there.
 
The best part of this dream was that he kissed my forehead with his soft lips. Only thinking about that made my cheeks red. My life would be complete if that would happen for real. I really wouldn’t complain about anything the rest of my life. However it all was just a dream or so I thought.
 
I was rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I was still only half awake, thinking whether my dream would continue if I just went back to sleep. Then I felt something move next to me taking a part of my blanket away. A bit frightened I looked to my side only to see Donghae lying against me sleeping like a little child. Was I still dreaming? Then it struck me. It was real. Donghae and I were locked up at school. But as everything I dreamed true?
 
“Donghae,” I whispered. Just when I wanted touch is cheeks, trying to wake him up, he opened his eyes. My hand stopped in mid-air and I blushed. His eyes widened as he was trying to grasp the situation. It was a really cute sight.
 
=====
 
Just a few minutes ago there were some ‘lifeless’ bodies were all scattered on the hall floor. The bodies belonged to the ones that locked the duo up in the classroom. After playing around they had fallen asleep and they weren’t aware of the rage that would come upon them. Now they were all wide awake. The knocking noise had woken them up. Okay, it was harder than a knocking noise. A girl had been banging on a door, a classroom door.
 
“! Who was supposed to set the alarm clock and didn’t?!”  Heechul groaned. He really disliked to be woken up this way. Yet it hadn’t mattered if he had been woken up by an alarm. He just hated being woken up in the morning and he wasn’t the only one. Most of the boys were in a mess. “Our magnae was supposed to do.” Jongwoon eyed Ryeowook.
 
The boy looked startled and tried to defend himself. “I’m not the magnae! Kyu is.” However he couldn’t count on some help. “But is he here? And Kibum isn’t either. So that makes you the magnae here.”Dong Hee smiled and they started fussing over it until Siwon tried to stop them. “Let’s stop this. It’s pointless.” Fighting over it, would, after all, not have changed the fact that the alarm clock hadn’t been set. “Why? It’s fun,” Heechul smirked. He got a warning look from the younger one and didn’t get any support from the others.
 
Jungsoo had taken a look at the time and had come to the conclusion that there wasn’t much time left before the new school day would begin and until the teachers and other students would come to this part of the building. It did make him worry a bit, but his worrying got disturbed. Just like the bickering of the other guys. And that all with a loud bang and a yell. “JUST LET US OUT!!” The girl startled them when they looked at her. She had a murderous look in her eyes. Donghae was just standing behind her, not knowing what to do or how to calm Yoon Hee down. The boys  looked at each other wondering if they should let her out or just let her stay at the other side of the door for their safety. That thought however quickly vanished as the girl yelled again. “NOW!!”
 
“Who kept the key?” They all franticly started searching. No one remembered where they placed or who was made responsible for as it didn’t seem like something important yesterday. Bags were turned over and some were searching in their pockets. Not just in those of their jeans, but also those of their jackets and sweaters that were dispersed all over the floor. In the end Siwon had found it and gave it to Jungsoo.
 
The door got opened and Yoon Hee flew out of the room, enraged. Jungsoo was the first one in her sight and her victim. She strangled him. “Now I know why those two are best friends…” Ryeowook muttered. He was standing a bit more at the back of the group at a somewhat more save place, so only Jongwoon had heard him as he was standing near enough. He got a crazy smile from the older one.
 
Donghae was the only one that could calm the girl down a bit. Only a bit, but it was enough for him to take her away from his cousin. The later was left coughing and trying to get some air. He had learned his lesson. Next time he wouldn’t open the door for her.
 
Yoon Hee was still pissed and wasn’t planning to let them off this easily. However she had also noticed the time. She would have to deal with them later. School was more important right now and revenge would taste even better when the other wouldn’t expect it.  But one thing did bother her a lot. “If I fail my history test, you guys will get it.” She held up a pumped fist as she nearly yelled that and after that she ran off for class.
 
“, that was what I forgot. We have a test today,” Dong Hee sighed.  One of things he hates the most; tests. Why were they even invented? “Like that bad grade would even get noticed between your other grades.” Hyuk Jae marked. This made Heechul snort as this statement also applied for the one who said it.
 
In the time that everyone was busy with their own things or making fun of each other, Donghae decided to sneak away. He didn’t feel like being teased by the others. He knew that he wouldn’t be able escape that, but it had to wait as long as possible.
 
The others hadn’t even really noticed that he had disappeared. There was something more important on their mind than teasing the ‘poor’ boy: food. Their stomachs rumbled as the last time they ate was the popcorn, six hours ago. “So that will be no breakfast I guess…” Sungmin muttered. There was nothing left from their food supply and class was not something they shouldn’t miss.  However that was not something that every single one of them agreed on.
 
“No way that I skip breakfast. Class can wait.” Heechul put his hands in his pockets and started to walk away. Some of the boys nodded. They started picking up their things to follow Heechul towards the back exit of the school to slip out as unseen as possible. Dong Hee had also taken Heechul’s bag in the progress as the older one hadn’t bothered about it.
 
Leaving Sungmin, Siwon and Ryeowook speechless. They were the model students of the group. However after thinking it over, they joined the rest. The thought of food had won them over. “It wouldn’t be bad to miss geography once, right.”
 
=====
 
Youngwoon and Min Jee met on the last part of their way to school. It wasn’t something they had planned, but it just happened this way. After their talk the evening before, they had both just gone home, but on better terms. They were more friendly and greeted each other upon meeting again. The way they walked the rest of the road together seemed something natural.
 
“They would have let them out by now, right?” Min Jee asked. Although she had decided not to save her friend, she still had been a bit worried. “Yeah I think so. It would be weird if they didn’t and they would be in some problems.” Youngwoon could think of enough reasons as why  two wouldn’t have been released yet, but he didn’t want to worry the girl. “Yeah…” She slightly smiled, before getting lost in her own thoughts. Something she really liked. She didn’t notice the boy staring, admiring her beautiful smile. If only she could smile more around other people than Yoon Hee, he wished.
 
They passed the school gate and it was now or his chance would be bygone. He had been thinking of what she had told him the evening before and it had resulted in some questions.  “Uhmm, can I talk to you after school?” It took some time before Min Jee could progress what he had asked her. After all she had been lost in her thoughts. “Yeah, okay.”
 
=====
 
It already was the third period. Some of the SJ-boys were supposed to be in this class with me. Yeah, supposed to as they were still missing. They were skipping class. Anyway, it was better like this.  I was still really unhappy with them and I wouldn’t know what I would do to them if I would see them at this moment.
 
Every single second of the last two hours I had been trying to get some of the history matter into my head, but with no success. My mind was wandering back towards the memory of last night. Again and again. Thanks to that I wasn’t able to concentrate at all and that frustrated me.
 
I wasn’t angry at the fact that the boys had locked the two of us up. I really liked it, although it was quite awkward. It was my special moment with Donghae. Thinking about it made me blush and I was staring out of the window again. This behavior of me had already resulted in several reprimands from the teachers, yet I couldn’t help it. The thought of his shoulder that he had offered me to sleep on, made me really happy. I had slept really well thanks to him. I only hoped that didn’t had any weird sleeping habit, but as far as I know I don’t snore or anything.
 
The only thing that I disliked about this whole being locked-up situation was their planning. Why on earth on a day that I had planned to seriously study for a time. I really needed a good grade for History. My parents were already disappointed with the fact that I hadn’t been studying a lot lately with the corresponding results. Watching dramas had been more fun. Now I had to disappoint them again as there was no way that I would be able to the information in my head in the next hour. Scrap that, next 20 minutes. No chance that I will be able to get a good grade.
 
I made one resolution. I would get my revenge for this. If it wasn’t during lunchtime, it would be some other time in the near future.
 

 

~~~~~~

Again a long wait... I had planned to finish the chapter last week. Well, that didn't work out.. xD