He likes her?

Does true love exist for me?
Donghae had been watching it all from the other side of the canteen. That didn’t go unnoticed. His cousin poked him. “Staring is not good for your eyes.” It took him from his thoughts. “What do you mean, hyung?” He pretended to be stupid, but that wasn’t going to work on his cousin.
 
“Don’t think that I didn’t notice you staring. It was too obvious,” his hyung smirked. Donghae sighed. Why couldn’t he just let it pass? They weren’t the only one at the table and he had only told Jungsoo about his encounters with that girl, Yoon Hee. He already regretted that. As expected, this conversation sounded it too interesting, to not eavesdrop for Hyuk Jae, Heechul and Dong Hee. Siwon was just reading the newspaper he bought before coming to school. Jongwoon also didn’t seem to listen, but as you looked closer, he was. His eyes had stuck to the same part of the article he was for a while now.
 
“You like her don’t you?” Jungsoo asked him, not considering that they weren’t alone at all. But did he like her? He only had met her twice, but he certainly didn’t like what Kyuhyun was doing to her. Before transferring to this school he had already heard some stories about the evil magnae and that didn’t make his feel any better.
 
“She’s kinda clumsy. It’s cute.” He smiled. Refusing to admit it wouldn’t work on his hyung and he would only make a bigger deal out of it. That was the last thing that he wanted. “So you do like her.” Jungsoo smiled. He got his answer whatever his dongsaeng would say.
 
“Maybe…” Donghae blushed. The smile on his cousin grew. For him it was more than clear that his dongsaeng had feelings for that girl, but he already knew that when he heard the story about the clumsy girl. He wouldn’t have told him that, if he didn’t even liked her a little bit, knowing his little cousin. And the expression on his face said more than enough. “Well, be quick then. Kyuhyun is trying to court her and you don’t want that to happen. I can tell you that.” He got warned. The others were still eagerly listening to this cousin-to-cousin-talk, trying to not miss any detail.
 
“Hyung, I’m not like you,” he sighed. “How do you mean?” Jungsoo didn’t seem to get what his dongsaeng was talking about.
 
“I’m not a player and I don’t know how to act around girls. I get nervous. Especially around those I like,” Donghae muttered. Jungsoo just smiled, not knowing how he should react. Heechul laughed out loud. He was seated next to Donghae so he had heard it all really clearly. “Jungsoo will teach you, I’m sure of that.” He smirked, “Or else I can.”
 
“I think I will take hyung help if he’s willing.” Heechul offering to help him sounded nice, but he wouldn’t help that much. He was a ‘Casanova’ without result. The witty Heechul also ended up nervous in front of the girls he liked. He was afraid of a rejection, so he only had dated girls that he actually didn’t even liked.
 
“But I’m going. I still have to find this book in the library.” Donghae lied that last part. He just didn’t want to stay any longer. It was getting more andmore awkward. Jungsoo saw through it, but Donghae had taken his bag and left the lunchroom even before he could say something.
 
 “So who is the lucky girl?” asked Jongwoon. “Were you listening?” The four of them looked surprised. Jongwoon just nodded. Heechul answered the question before Jungsoo could. “Miss. Crush.”
 
“Ahh,” exclaimed Hyuk Jae, “But doesn’t she like Kyuhyun?” Dong Hee agreed with Hyuk Jae. “Yeah, she is our evil magnae’s prey nowadays, an easy target. I heard she had a crush on him.”
 
“It didn’t seem that way. If you had watched the happening at t other side of the lunchroom, you had seen that she didn’t seem to like it at all.” Heechul scoffed them. “And her friend looks scary. She stood up against Youngwoon. I would applaud her. If only I could have heard what they were saying.”
 
“Well, we need to help Donghae.” Jungsoo said. His cousin needed to get more comfortable with girls and this girl could be a great help to that goal. From what he had heard from Donghae was she really nice. His dongsaeng did need a nice girl.
 
“As I already offered my help, but was sort of rejected,” Heechul sulked. “I’m in” Hyuk Jae said loudly. “Me too” Now the five of them were all in. They had already forgotten that Siwon was also seated at their table as he hadn’t said anything since the beginning of lunchtime. Not that he minded that. He could just read and not be disturbed.
 
“So how do we call this operation? Operation let’s make the Donghae x Miss. Crush couple a success?” Jongwoon proposed. But the others didn’t seem to like it. “Hyung, that sounds lame! And it’s too long.” Now it was Jongwoon turn to sulk. He tried his best to come up with that name.
 
“What’s her name? I remember her being in one of my classes, but…” Hyuk Jae started, but he was interrupted by Jungsoo who wasn’t really interested in the rest of Hyuk Jae’s story, “Yoon Hee.” Donghae had told him that.
 
“So Operation YoonHae?” Heechul suggested. “Hyung, why don’t you put Hae’s name in front?” Hyuk Jae wondered. “Well it sound better than Dong Hee, because he is sitting next to us and it’s not like we are going  to do anything for him” Heechul scoffed and the others agreed.
 
“Operation YoonHae, it is!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday Leeteuk!!

 
Super Junior 6jib Daebak!! I totally love the songs!
 
This just deserved an update xD. And I got really inspirated while listening to the songs =D.
Hope you like it! ^^