Background info and girls talk

Does true love exist for me?
“Hey, Yoon Hee.” Min Jee placed her food tray on the table facing mine and she sat down on the chair I had reserved for her. I smiled to welcome her, because I was sewing on a delicious piece of fried chicken, which was on the menu today.
 
“Just guess. I already know his name,” she said happily. Finding out facts that we wanted to know always made her happy. So every time I had a new crush and wanted to know all about him, she would help me. All I had to do was to lean back and wait for her report.
 
“Donghae! His name is Donghae,” chirped Min Jee, not even five seconds after she had asked me to take a guess.
 
“Yeah, I already know.” Her smiled disappeared from her face. Aay, I guess I ruined it for her.
 
“But that’s all I know,” I told her quickly. Just as I thought; her smile reappeared again. From this I knew that she could tell me a lot more.
 
“That’s good, because I know a lot more…” Her smile had changed to an ‘I know something and you don’t’-smile.
 
“So?” I wanted the information she was holding and began to become impatient.
 
“Well….” She teased me. I narrowed my eyes and she got the hint.
 
“He is a transfer student and started her on our school last week. The transfer has something to do with his father’s job. Ohh, and he is from our year. He is in my science class.”
 
“Lucky you,” I was a little jealous. I had three jerks in my science class and also in a lot of my other classes.
 
“Yeah, he seems to be really nice. Next week we have to choose partners for the new project. Shall I ask him?” she stuck out her tongue to me. She was just teasing me, but I still didn’t like it. Apparently my face was showing it, because she was just waving her comment away. It shouldn’t even matter. Min Jee had no interest in the other gender. It was more like hate and disgust. But I couldn’t really blame her for that. She’s my best friend even though we differ a lot.
 
“Park Jungsoo is his cousin,” she dropped.
 
“That explains a lot.” My eyes were wandering through the school canteen, searching for that one person. He would be here, right. I don’t think that he would be outside in the pouring rain. Was he in the library then? Then I spotted him in the left corner of the canteen. He was sitting with some super jerks. Next to him sat Park Jungsoo, the leader of the jerks, although he wasn’t the worst one. They were talking. I wondered what it was about.
 
“Indeed. Now, your question is answered,” she smiled, but I didn’t really notice it. My thoughts were somewhere else, in the left corner to be precise. Min Jee noticed that she didn’t had my attention end waved with her hand before my eyes. That made me come back on earth.
 
“Did your mind wander off again?” she was pointing with her eyes to that one corner. My cheeks were turning a bit red. I nodded.
 
“This is something I’ll maybe never understand,” she sighed.
 
“Maybe someday. You just haven’t met him or her, yet.” I was emphasizing ‘her’ just to and it worked. A death stare was coming my way. If she had had a cushion, she would have hit me with it. I smirked.
 
“But did your hear what I said or were you too far in dreamland?” she was changing to subject, but what she said was true. I hadn’t heard her, so I shook my head, a bit ashamed.
 
“Well as I was saying. Now, your question is answered. You now know why such a nice boy is hanging around with SJ. Ohh, wait, how did you find out his name? You haven’t told me that.” She asked. She was looking as if she was ready the get all the information out of me. I giggled, to which she raised one eyebrow. I began to tell:
 
“I ran into him again, but this time my didn’t hit the ground. He caught me. Not as romantic as in dramas, but still.. He grabbed my arm to help me and asked if I were okay. And his smile, it’s so damn cute. And….” I was babbling happily while experiencing that moment again.
 
“Hooo!! Stop! I think I get an idea now.” She said shaking her head.
 
“Now the next problem is: how to get you get over him, because you’re head over heels. So what should I find out to make you dislike him? If he smokes, no he doesn’t. If he...” she was interrupted.
 
“Hey, Miss Crush!” I heard someone screaming.  Curious to whom the screamer and receiver were, I turned around, only to see that arrogant face smirking at me.

 

 

 

=====================================================================================================

 

[A/N]

I hope you liked this chapter ^^

The next time I will update is probably next week, because I have to work hard for the end presentation of my project at school. But there is a chance that I do update this weekend. I have already written have of the next chapter before I even started on this chapter xD.

~ Bye bye

 

@Humii369: Well you now know why xD Thanks! ^^