The real reason of their first hug

Does true love exist for me?
 
I waved at Min Jee and turned towards my locker again. Which was really a mess. Well, I’ll fix that later. My stuff on the ground should be picked up first, before a teacher comes and start nagging. That wouldn’t be the first time so I quickly started to pick up some pencils and notebooks. Oh! The pen grandmother gave me. So it was in my backpack all the time… I thought that I had lost it. Good thing I found it. I smiled.
 
I saw more and more students going to their locker. This time already? I forgot about my stuff on the ground and started searching my timetable. I can only do one thing at the time. I’m not one of those multitasking women.  I started scratching my head again. It was my tic every time I was frustrated. What was the next subject again? Sigh. I really need to order my locker; I can’t even find my timetable. I was getting really annoyed with myself. I should be more orderly. I threw my mathematic book to the side. At least I know that we don’t have that at Wednesday. I should have asked Min Jee what our next subject was. Wait did we even have the next class together…?
 
“Hey… I guess that this is yours?” Those words were spoken in a really sweet and shy voice. I turned around to see to whom that voice belongs to. It was Donghae. I smiled. Last time I saw him was when I bumped into him for the second time. This time I looked more appropriate. That was what I thought until I saw the notebook in his hand. Aay. I already had forgotten that there was still a few of my stuff lying on the ground, but I just accepted it. “Yeah, it’s mine. Thanks.” My cheeks started to feel a bit warm. No doubt that I was blushing. I turned around to hide it and pushed the notebook in my locker as an excuse to do so.
 
“But what were you searching for that you had to turn over you bag?” Donghae asks. “You watched me?!” I blurted out. This made him act all shy again and he his face turn red, just when he became a bit less awkward. I just had to help him out. The answer to my question was obvious anyway. “I was searching for some paracetamol for Min Jee.  No result, but this mess,” I sighed and started scratching my head again. It helped. He was smiling again, still a bit shy, but who cares. “Ahh, that explains…”
 
“By the way, do you know what class I have next?” I was searching again. “Uhmm, no, not really…” he really didn’t seem to know how to react. “I’m not in your class…” Ohh, that’s right! He couldn’t know. He’s not in any of my classes. I just totally forgot. Mental facepalm. “Ohh... true.” If this doesn’t makes me look stupid, then I don’t know. This truly is the most awkward conversation that I ever have had.
 
I give up searching for my timetable and just pushed all my books in my now empty bag. Then I at least I will have the books I need with me. And a lot of books I don’t need… Well, I didn’t take my maths books with me, because I was sure that I didn’t have that subject next. “What are you doing?” Donghae looked strange at me, which didn’t really surprise me. I sure must have looked weird. Again.  “Uhmm, I don’t have my timetable, so I don’t know what class I have. And yeah, this kinda is my solution,” I explained him. He smiled. Cute!
 
“Where do you normally place your timetable?” he seemed wanting to help me.  “In my dairy of course. Like every normal person.”  Only after answering his question, I realized what I had said. Face palm. “Why haven’t I thought of that?” And again I got a weird look of Donghae. My image, if I already had that, is going down, down, down.. “Uhh, you just said it yourself.” “Yeah, I know, but I didn’t realize it until I said it… Although it doesn’t really matter. I haven’t seen my dairy the last few minutes.” I scratched my head again and only now it came it me that that tic didn’t make me look girlish.
 
Donghae didn’t seem to mind my tic, but was really trying to help me, the cutie. Ugh, me and my crush.“And you really don’t know where your dairy is? Where did you place it? When was the last time you saw it?” Wowowow, those were a lot of questions. I tried to think if I even used it today. No, I didn’t. I didn’t even write down my English homework, thinking that I would be able to remember that. Not. So I shook my head. “Uhmm, the last time I saw it would properly be yesterday, when I should have placed it in my bag.”
 
Although there didn’t light up a light bulb in my head, it did in Donghae’s head. He knelt down to my surprise, but he came up again really quickly. He waved something in front of my face with a big smile. “Is this yours?” It was my dairy. “Yeah, it is…” I looked inside and there it was: my timetable. I was so relieved and happy that before I even knew it, I hugged Donghae in my moment of joy. OMG!! WHAT DID I DO?! I HUGGED DONGHAE!!
 
Nearly as quick as I hugged him, I let go of him. With a bit of regret of course. With my action I had turned the situation in an awkward one, again. Donghae was blushing and looked down to the ground. Just when it got better.  A stupid, action of me, but in end I didn’t really regret it, yet. At least he hadn’t pushed me away. I felt my cheeks burning. I didn’t get rejected and made me even happier than getting my timetable back.
 
I want to turn around the sphere again. “Were did you find it?” yeah I did know that already. I’m not the brightest, but I also not that dumb. I saw him kneeling down to my stuff that I had thrown out of my backpack.  “It was between the stuff on the ground, so I guessed it was yours..” Donghae answered me. He was still awkward, but he did look into my eyes again, so it was going in the good way. “Good guess then,” I smiled as bright as I could and got a smile back. That made me melt inside again.
 
I totally forgot to look at my timetable which class I did have. Later it turned out to be maths. The subject I was so sure of that I would not have. The books I needed were not in my bag and the books that I didn’t needed were making my bag really heavy. What I did not forget was that some my stuff was still spread out on the floor. Donghae saw me looking down. “We should do something about that.” I nodded. It really was messy. “Yeah, I have to at least throw this into my locker. Do you want to help me?” I asked him. “I thought I just said we.” Face palm. This stupid action of me made Donghae laugh. The awkward sphere was already gone.
 
We both knelt down to pick up the last part of my stuff, only to bump into each other’s head. Ouch! That’s going to be a headache for the rest of the day. “I guess we’re fated to bump into each other…” “Yeah, indeed.” This made us both laugh. Maybe we really have a fate between us.
 
 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

[A/N]

So I finally update again. Sorry Sorry for the long wait. I was to busy with doing other things and had a writersblock. The idea was good in my head \, but I just couldn't get it on paper..  I'm still not totally satisfied. However I don't know how to make it better that this, so I just decided to post it.

I hope you like it ^^.

What did you thought that was the reason of the hug?? Probably not this, right?