The date.

Bodyguard

I didn't get any comments for chapter 8! I don't think you guys know that I updated chapter 8. If you haven't read it yet, read it now!

:)

***********************************************************************************************************

_______'s pov;

The ride to the ice-cream parlor was nice. I could feel the cold air brush against my face. Plus riding with Taemin makes this whole ride exciting. When we reached the ice-cream shop, Taemin leaned his bike against a lampost.

We entered the shop and looked upon the various ice-cream flavours. I decided to stick to simple ice-cream flavours so I chose chocolate. Taemin chose vanilla flavour. We both sat a table for two and ate our ice-cream. Taemin looks so adorable his ice-cream. This is so awkward.

"Umm, do you like my friends?" he asked suddenly. "Yeah, their nice. Although they seem...... awkward to talk with?" I said with a smile. This mood doesn't seem that awkward anymore. More like.......sweet?

 I looked down to his side and I saw something black that caught my eye. "OHMYGAWSH, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" I almost shouted. as I pointed down, beside his chair. (a/n; what a nice way to spoil the mood. LOL) He looked at where I was pointing and his eyes widened. "Ohmygod, it's a spider," he said and quickly got up from his seat and went over to my side.

Wait, did he just say spider? Spiders are my greatest fear. And when I see one, I scream my lungs out. "OHMYGAWD!" I shouted then I got up from my seat and stood up at my seat. I looked at Taemin and his expression was filled with fear. Well, it looks like we have the same phobia.

"Excuse me miss, but their's a spider in here?" I called out one of the workers behind the counter. She looked at me and Taemin and smiled. She bent down and took something then she went back up with one those professional camera in her hand and pictured us.

WHATDAHELL?!! I DIDN'T ASK FOR A FRIGGIN' PHOTO!!!

She looked over at us then down at the spider then came over and killed the spider with a shoe. "OHMYGAWSH! I didn't tell you to kill it, you murderer!" I said with eyes wide. I'm against people harming any living thing. Even if spiders are my greatest fear, I know that their needed in our environment. She rolled her eyes and went back behind the counter.

I realized I still had my ice-cream and it was almost dripping. I ate my ice-cream until it was over. I looked at Taemin and I found him eating his ice-cream. After we ate our ice-cream, we both exited the parlor but before we stepped out the lady shouted, "Please come again!"

What a weirdo.

"Man, that spider scared the hell out of me," Taemin said with a sigh of relief. "Me too," I said with a giggle. Taemin looks so cute when his scared.

He climbed on his bike and I sat at my usual place behind me. I wrapped my arms around him and he started pedaling. While he was pedaling, I was telling him the way to the way to my home. When we reached there, he stopped in front of our mansion then I got off his bike. I smiled then gave him one last wave then I turned around and walked over to the door. I tuned around and he wasn't there anymore. I dug in my pockets to find for my key but it wasn't there. Where could it be?

I looked inside my bag, hoping that it's there. But no.

I heard some noise and I turned around and I saw a familiar car coming. OH MY FREAKING GOSH! That's umma's car!!!!! Why is she so early?!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! She shouldn't know I just came from my date. I don't want her to know when I have dates because she always tags along. I know, and she also brings her bodyguards. And always tells embarassing stories to my dates. Seriously, you'd ask God to kill you.

If she comes inside the house without me in there, Jonghyun would get fired. And if Jonghyun would get fired, he's gonna tell umma about my date! And if she finds out about the date, she'll kill me!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

I hid in the side of our mansion, looking for my window. Aish, this stupid mansion has too many windows. I could hear umma's footsteps coming to the door. OMIGOD!!!!

I looked around, finding for a ladder or something. But nothing. Only bushes. I heard the door open. I looked at the window in front of me which showed the kitchen and the living room. I saw umma entering and Jonghyun had this shocked expression on his face. He was glancing around nervously.

Luckily, I found unnie in the kitchen, cooking, I knocked on the window then quickly bent down in case umma would see me. I heard the window open and unnie's ead popped out.

"Unnie!" I whispered and looked down at me. "_______! What are you doing there?" she whispered. "Long story! Hand me something so I can climb to my bedroom!" I whispered back. I saw her turn back to the kitchen. I stood up and I saw Jonghyun talking to umma.

"Jonghyun, where's ________," umma asked. OHMYGOD!!! Jonghyun saw me in the window and his eyes widened.

"S-she's in her bedroom," he replied.

"Oh, I better go check on her," umma said, about to turn around. I shook my head to Jonghyun. "DISTRACT HER YOU FREAKIN' IDIOT!!" I shouted. OHMYGOD.

I went down, praying that umma didn't hear that. But the chances that she didn't hear that was slim.

"What was that?!" I heard umma say. I got up.

"T-that was nothing. It was just the neighbour," he said. I could tell he was thinking of ways to distract her. I saw unnie come over to the window with a brown rope in her hand. "I'm going up to your bedroom, okay? When you see the rope down, use it to climb back up, okay?" she whispered. I nodded.

I saw her make her way to the the stairs. She walked up, unnoticed by umma.

"Jonghyun, is there something you're not telling me?" umma asked suspiciously.

End of _____'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

"Jonghyun, is there something you're not telling me?" Ms. Shin asked suspiciously.

"Actually, there is," I said. Should I tell her the truth? I mean, it wouldn't hurt to tell her right? I mean, what's wrong?

I saw _______ shook her head furiously. Then she she glared at me. The kind of glare that gives you chills. Should I tell or not? I looked at ________ and her expression changed. I saw her sigh. You know, like she give up. I saw a rope come down beside her. Maybe I shoudn't tell her.

"What do you wanna tell me?" Ms. Shin asked curiously. _______ froze.

"That.... I...um..." then I said the first thing that came into my mind. "THAT I LOVE CUPCAKES!" I said, forcing a smile. I am embarassing myself. I saw _______ trying to hold in a laugh.

"Ohhhh......kay?" Ms. Shin said, confused at what I said. I looked over at _______, who was struggling to go up the rope.

"What are you looking at?" Ms. Shin asked curiously then she was about to turn around when I suddenly pulled her into a hug. I said the first thing that came to my mind. "Ms. Shin, thank you for caring for me, I'm sure _______ must be proud of you," I said. I gestured _______ to hurry up. 

I saw her gently close the window, then she kept her foot at the window, using the wall of the mansion to help her climb up. ______ was still in her uniform and she was wearing her skirt.

OHMYGAWD! I COULD SEE HER UNDERWEAR!

**************************************************************************************************************************

Anyeong! Chapter 9 is up!

Please comment!