I do not like her!

Bodyguard

_______'s pov;

After I took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes, I went out of my room and I smelled something familiar. Hmmm..... cheese popcorn. My favourite.

I walked over to the living room and found Jonghyun sitting in the couch with the movie almost starting. "Perfect. You're here," he said as  he patted the space on his right, gesturing me to sit down. I walked over to him and sat down and took a popcorn and starting munching. I hope this movie wasn't that scary. I might have nightmares tonight. But I didn't want to appear as a chicken in front of Jonghyun.

During the movie.....

OHMYGAWSH. That thing is going to kill her. I just know it. The music was swelling and the clueless girl was in her room, fixing her stuff. But I could tell at the look of her face that she was sensing something.

HOLY CRAP.

I took a cushion from the couch and used it to cover what I didn't want to see but I was still peeking a little. I leaned on Jonghyun a little. "Jonghyun, I'm scared," I blurted out.

GAH~ what did I say?!

I expected him to say something like, "PSH~ it's just a stupid movie," but he didn't. "I'm scared too y'know," he said. I looked at him and he was just like me. He was holding a cushion in front of his face, not wanting to see the poor girl murdered. What a chicken. Wait, I had a cushion in front of my face too.

No, I am not a chicken.

I slowly lowered the cushion from my face, and decided to just take a small peek. But the moment I lowered the cushion from my face, the girl let out a high shriek as she was getting killed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" me and Jonghyun shrieked in unison.

I looked over at Jonghyun and he had this terrified expression on his face.

"OFF THE FREAKIN' TV!!!!" I shouted.

"WHERE'S THE FREAKIN' REMOTE?!!"  he shouted back.

"I HAVE NO FREAKIN' IDEA!!!!!" I shouted back.

"THERE'S THE FREAKIN' REMOTE!!!!" he shouted even louder as he pointed to the remote control beside me.

I quickly took it and pressed the 'off' button and in just a second, the TV went blank. I sighed in relief. I will never watch a horror in my entire life ever again.

I looked over  at Jonghyun and his expression calmed. He looked over at me and I remembered the terrified look on his face. We both burst out laughing. I guess I wasn't the only chicken here.

End of _______'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

I started laughing when I how she looked like when she was terrified. HAHA. I swear she could've gone bald with fear. Once we stopped laughing we started to breath slowly.

"You shout like a girl!" she said as she let out a small laugh. I could feel my ears going red. I narrowed my eyes. "I do not," I replied. "You're a chicken!" I said.

She stuck her tongue out childishly as she threw a cushion at my face. "Why you...." I said as I glared at her and took a cushion and threw it at her face but she dodged it. I stuck my tongue out at her. I got up and took out the DVD from the DVD player.

After that, I took the empty packet which was once filled with popcorn then walked to the kitchen to throw it in the garbage bin. I saw ajumma in there, washing the plates. I quietly walked to the garbage bin and threw the the packet and walked over to the sink. "Ajumma, let me help you," I said politely.

"No, it's okay Jonghyun. I can do this by myself," she replied with with a smile.

I shrugged. "Okay," I said.

"Jonghyun....can I ask you a question?" ajumma asked, her eyes still on the dishes she was washing.

"You're already asking a question," I joked. She chuckled.

"I'll take that as a yes. Okay....um..... do you like *ahem* ______?" she said with a smirk. I raised one eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked even if I knew what she meant.

"Don't play dumb with me Jonghyun. Now answer my question," she said, the smirk still not fading away. I looked at ______ who was busy reading a magazine.

"Yeah......I like her....as a friend," I said even if I wasn't sure. She giggled like a young school girl.

"Why do I find that hard to believe?" she said mostly to herself and tapped her chin playfully.

"Ajumma! What are you thinking?" I said as I narrowed my eyes.

"Y'know, Jonghyun. You're really nice. You make _______ laugh and smile. And you're still not fired. You and _______ make such a cute couple," ajumma said with a smile. I felt my ears go red.

"Ajumma, don't think that way," I said as I remembered ________ laughing all the time these days.

"Jonghyun and ________ sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes-" I put my hand over , afraid that ______ might hear her.

"SSHHH!!! She might hear you!" I said. I slowly took my hand from .

"So you do like her!" she beamed. I put a finger on my lips, gesturing her to keep quiet.

"I give up. There's no convincing you, ajumma. Think watever you want to think but I do not like ______ that way," I said as I turned around and walked out of the kitchen.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Anyeong!!!

Ohhhhh~~~~ does Jonghyun really like _________?

I hope you liked this chapter! This is to make up for the crappy chapter last time! ^^

Please comment but when you comment, I want you to add 'I LOVE POPCORN' in your comment. LOL. I'm just bored! And I was eating cheese popcorn a while ago.

I LOVE POPCORN heart