Bicycle

Bodyguard

Recap

Now that know who I am I hope that they won't just use me like Lina.

End of recap

________'s pov;

There was a short awkward silence. No one spoke anything. We just peacefully ate our food. "Isn't anyone gonna say anything at all?" Key finally spoke. "I don't think so," I replied. Key rolled his eyes and took out a pocket mirror from his pocket and fixed his hair. He is obviously a diva. I don't think I've met any guy like him. "Hey, ______, looks like you got hurt pretty bad," he said, looking at my injured arm. "Yeah...I fell while I was ice-skating," I replied.

RING!!

The bell rang, signaling us to go back to our classes. I turned to look at Taemin who then looked at me and flashed me a smile that made my heart go head over heels. I don't think he'll forget about our date that easy. And I don't think I'll forget about it ever.

After school

When the bell rang, I couldn't seem to keep my excitement. I was smiling the whole time during last period. I walked out of my class and found Jonghyun waiting for me. I think he seemed to notice me smiling because he asked, "Hey, ______. Why so happy?" which made me remember that I didn't tell him about me and Taemin's date. I'm gonna have to tell him if I don't want him to tag along and spoil the date.

While we were walking, I was just about to tell Jonghyun when I noticed Taemin waiting for me in the school entrance. For me. Or atleast I thought so. But I'm pretty sure he was there for me.

I jogged over to Taemin and flashed him a smile. "Umm, let me take that for you," he said as he took the books I was holding. "Sooo... we'll go?" he asked. "Go where?" Jonghyun said, butting into the scene between me and Taemin. "Umm, Taemin? Would you excuse me for a minute?" I said as I held Jonghyun by his wrist and dragged him to a corner where Taemin wouldn't hears us.

"Look, I forgot to tell you about me and Taemin's date-"

"You have a date with Taemin and you didn't even even bother to inform me?!" he said as his eyes widened.

"Shut up, okay? So I forgot to tell you! Sorry! And stop acting like my dad or something! Now, do me a favour and leave me alone for a while," I said.

"Leave you? But your umma told specifically not to leave you, sunshine," he said with a smirk. Sunshine? Seriously?!

"Aw come on! Just forget about my umma for a while?!! Just do this for me!! Please!" I said, begging. Ugh. He made me beg.

"No way, I could get fired for this and when your umma comes home and sees me without you, I'll surely get fired," he said, folding his arms.

"But umma always arrives home late! And by the time she comes back, I'm home! She'll never know!" I said.

"I still don't understand why you wouldn't tell your umma," he said.

"Please! Please!!" I said, begging.

He sighed in defeat. "Fine watvever! Just be home before your umma arrives," he said in a boring tone. "YES!" I said, jumping up and down.

I turned around and walked over to Taemin. "Let's go?" I said with a smile. We then started walking to the parking lot to his car. Wait, car?

We both stopped in front of a of black bicycle. 

End of ______'s pov.

Taemin's pov;

I lead ______ to my bicycle in the parking lot. I hope she didn't expect me to have a car. "You ride a bicycle?" she asked with a smile. "Y-yeah," I replied. "That's so cute. I've never really rode a bicycle before. Not even sit," she said sweetly."Well, I am honoured to own the bicycle you first sat on," I said.

She giggled. I sat on my place in the bicycle as she sat behind me. "Hole on tight," I said. I felt her arms around my waist and that seemed to make me smile.

I started pedaling, making my way to the ice-cream parlor with a smile on my face won't just fade.

End of Taemin's pov.

***************************************************************************************************8

Anyeong!

I missed you all!

Sorry for the late update!

And I updated my profile so it doesn't look so boring anymore. And I'm going to upload the first chapter of Run Devil Run on Sunday! Watch out for my update!