No, I thought it was body odour.

Bodyguard

Jonghyun's pov;

As soon as I got out of the car, I was walking over to the other side of the car to open the door for _______, then she just opened it herself and walked towards the door. This girl has some kind of attitude problem. Even though she's pretty, I bet she's gonna have a hard time trying to get a boyfriend. If she even wants one. Oh well. I just walked to the back of the car and took out all her shopping bags. When I was on my way to the door when I saw something on the ground. I picked it. It was a cell phone. This is probably _________'s. I picked it up then shoved it in my pocket, making a mental note to give to her later. I picked up the shopping bags, I walked over to the door and put down the shopping bags, I was reaching over for the doorknob when suddenly I heard ________'s shouts. I heard her umma's voice too. I guess their aguing about something.

I couldn't make out what they were arguing. So I stuck my ears to the door and tried to listen. I still couldn't understand what the hell their talking about. So I decided to stay outside for a few seconds and wait till it starts to quiet down.

When it quieted down, I opened the door, picked up the shopping bags and went inside. ________'s umma was saying bye to her, then the second the door closed behind me, ______________ gaze turned to me and she looked REALLY ANGRY.

"I hate you, I HATE YOU!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Ugh. My ears. My precious ears.

"What did I do?" I asked her in a calm tone, hoping to get a 'nice and calm' answer.  She walked up to me, her voice a little lower this time. "Why did you have to apply as my bodyguard?! Can't you find another decent job? Janitor, maybe?! It suits you," she shouted. Well, that is definetely NOT a 'calm and nice' answer.

"Are you always like this?! Acting like a little kid that's throwing tantrums?!" I said. She turned red then ran upstairs, she stopped mid-stairs then looked at me then screamed, "GO TO HELL!!" she screamed. "See you there!" I answered in a happy tone. I even added a small wave. "Ugh!!!" she screamed then ran to her bedroom and closed the door. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. It was fun to annoy her.

I picked up her shopping bags. Wondering where to put them, I turned around.

"Um, you put them at the laundry room," a kind voice said. I turned to look at her and she was that same friendly maid who answered my phone call when I wanted to apply as a bodyguard. "Um, anyeong haseyo," I bowed to her. "Um, Where's the laundry room?" I asked her in a friendly tone. She smiled, "I'll take that, dearie," she said in a motherly tone and took the shopping bags I was carrying, "Uh...no...I'll bring it there. Just show me the way," I said, insisting. "Oh fine, if I can't change your mind......*sigh* follow me," she said kindly as she started walking.

"Umm..... ajumma.. is.... is _________ always like that?" I asked her. She answered me without looking, "oh, yes. Well, at least most of the time. She acts like that mostly towards her bodyguards. But if you get to know her, she's not really that mean." NOT THAT MEAN?! IT SEEMS AS IF SHE'S ALWAYS MEAN!

I can't help but chuckle a bit. "What? I'm telling the truth! She acts that way towards her bodyguards most of the time because she hates bodyguards. That's why Ms. Shin is always kind to all the new bodyguards ," she said. Ohhh.... so that's why Ms. Shin was so kind to me. "And you know what, all her other bodyguards end up getting fired, or decide to quit," she said. "Not me," I said. She snickered. "Really? The longest bodyguard who managed to survive lasted up to 2 months. Ahhhh.... we're here," she said as she opened the laundry room.

"Omo~ 2 months?! Seriously?! I said as my eyes widened. I put down the shopping bags. "Yes, 2 months. In fact, she grew so close to him. And he was always there for her. They were like father and daughter," she said. Woah. "But one day, he got fired.," she said. "What?! Why?!" I asked her, "that's because, Mr. Shin noticed that they were always together. He didn't want a bodyguard to replace him as her appa and so he fired him," she answered. "What?! Seriously? Just because of that?! Oh, and where is ________'s father?" I asked her as we both got out of the laundry room. "He's in Hong Kong. He always travels around the world because of important business meetings and all. He owns a big company. _________ is always sad because he's not here. And now she doesn't like him at all because she thinks that he cares more about his company than his own family," she answered.

Oh. Well, at least she should be thankful she has a father!

I felt something vibrate in my pocket, then a song followed.

'You better run run run run run~', Oh wait, I forgot I had _______'s phone. I took it out and checked who was calling. It was her umma. "Um, ajumma, I have to go," I said, "oh ok, see you sometime," she replied as she smiled at me.

I quickly ran upstairs then knocked at _______'s room. She wasn't answering. I opened the door to take a small peek inside. Only to find her fast asleep at a table with her laptop on. I decided to decline the call, then I walked inside. I kept her cell phone at the table then switched off her laptop.

I carried _______ from her seat, bridal style, then slowly put her in her bed. I took the blanket underneath her then kept it on top of her till her shoulders. I looked at her sleeping face. She looks peaceful. Her face looked so sweet and innocent when she's asleep. Not to mention cute. Gah~ what am I thinking? She's just a stubborn girl.

end of Jonghyun's pov.

________'s pov;

I opened my eyes and looked at my alarm clock. It was 11:30 am. I got from my bed and stretched. I lazily walked over to the bathroom.

While I was taking a long shower, I wondered how did I get to my bed. All I remember was that I was using the laptop and it took FOREVER for facebook to load so I kept my head down then unknowingly dozed off. Did I sleep walk? Oh yes, definetely. At least I should have. Watevz.

After my long shower, I wrapped myself in my towel then went out of the bathroom. I was on my way to my closet when I heard a knock on my door. "Honey? Can I come in?" my umma asked. Since I was wrapped in my towel I said, "neh!" I shouted. She opened the door slowly then her head popped in. "Honey, we're going training today, get your ice-skates ready and change fast," she said, then closed the door. Ugh. Again?

I walked over to my closet and bent down to take my white ice-skates and bent down again to take my backpack then stuffed my ice-skates in. I picked an ice-skating dress to wear then picked one at random.

It was reddish-brown with flower designs in it. (check her dress out, http://www.hlcnewlook.com/images/skating%2008/Sk08-048.jpg )

I wore my dress then picked a coat to cover myself. I picked a cute pair of clothes and stuffed it in my backpack in case I'm going to the mall later.I opened my closet door and got out. I picked up my backpack and closed the door. I got out of my room and went dowstairs. I saw umma sitting at the sofa in the living room with Jonghyun, waiting for me.

I took one look at Jonghyun. "How come he's not wearing our bodyguard uniform?" I asked. He is supposed to wear. Every bodyguard of mines has to wear it. I was just imagining how Jonghyun would look wearing the uniform. Haha! He'll look so stupid! When he goes outside wearing that, he's gonna be sooooooo embarassed. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Uhh....honey... Jonghyun doesn't really have to wear it. And besides, he can't go to your school wearing that uniform," umma said. Ugh.

Then Jonghyun and umma rose up from the sofa and I looked at Jonghyun. OH-EM-GEE. He looks so hot. Especially his top.

(here is his top http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp177/taekey/2008184700103859685PeJGRX_ph.jpg and by the way, he looks pretty hot in this photo (: )

I just froze there. My heart started racing and beating so fast. Yah~ stop it, heart!! I shook myself and just rolled my eyes at umma's response.

"Come on, let's go," umma said as she walked to the door. I followed her as Jonghyun followed behind me. "I look hot, eh?" He whispered in my ear. I'm pretty sure he said that just to annoy me. "You wish!" I said to him and walked fast towards my mom's car.

Jonghyun opened the door for me and I stepped inside the car. I was sitting at the backseat. Jonghyun was about to open the the door to the driver's seat but he saw someone else in there. "Umm, Jonghyun... you won't be driving. He's the driver," umma said. Jonghyun then opened the door to the backseat and sat beside me. Umma was sitting in the front seat.

 Ugh. I don't wanna sit beside this monkey. I smelled something coming from him. From this monkey.

Aigoo, is it body odour?! No wait, it smells nicer. "Is that cologne?" I wondered out loud. Yikes. "Yeah, it is," Jonghyun replied. I mean the monkey replied. "Do I smell good?" he asked. "No, I thought it was body odour," I said. I laughed mentally. That was a good one.

end of ______'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

As soon as we reached the skating place that Ms. Shin owned. I got out of the car first and opened the door for _________ as the driver opened the door for Ms. Shin. _______ stepped out, holding on to her coat because it was quite cold outside. We went inside and it was quite empty. I think no one's using it today.

"I'll go to the bathroom to change," ________ said as she walked away with her backpack and I followed behind her. She stopped walking. "Your not planning to go inside the women's bathroom with me, right?" she asked as she turned to look at me. "Hell no," what kind of question is that?

We reached to the women's bathroom and I stayed outside the door to wait for her.

-15 minutes later-

The door finally opened at the women's bathroom and I turned to look at _________ and froze. Woah. She looks so hot and pretty. And she was wearing her white ice-skates too. Her long shiny black hair was tied in a ponytail and her side bangs just fell loosely to her face. And most of her legs was showing. Her skin looked so fair. She looked like an angel.

When she started walking a little forward with her skates and I was beside her. She suddenly tripped sideways and nearly fell if it weren't for me who caught her. When she looked up, our faces were just a few inches away from each other. I could hear her slow breathing. I felt my heartbeat faster than ever. I saw her cheeks turn red as that moment became quite awkward for us both. I helped stand back up properly. Boy, was that awkward.

end of Jonghyun's pov;

________'s pov

 Our faces were so close to each other. My heart started racing and beating twice as fast as my normal heart beat. Gah~ What's happening to me?

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I obviously blushed. He helped stand back properly. Clumsy me. He let go of me and I seemed to be really clumsy because I ALMOST tripped again. Jonghyun held my hand tightly and his other hand held my waist as he helped me to balance properly. That's funny, I wasn't this clumsy when I was walking with skates before.

He helped me make my way to the entrance of the skating rink, I opened the waist-length door of the rink, then stepped in the ice. Umma suddenly came in and told me that the practice going to start. I looked at Jonghyun when I realized that I was still holding his hand. I quickly pulled my hand away wiped the germs of my hand. The monkey germs. Suddenly, I felt like I wanted to hold his hand again. It felt so warm, delicate and...... safe?

Ugh, what am I thinking again?! He's just a monkey dressed in a human suit.

end of ________'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

I took a seat at one of the chairs of where the audiece sits. I just sat there and watch her skate. She skated to the middle then she started skating around the rink and doing tricks. Wow. She did all this spins, jumps and turns....... woah. Her umma was just there, shouting at her to do this andthat with her tricks. She says it has to be 'perfect'. No wonder she has won in many competitions.

I saw her end her skating show with a loooooooooooooong spin. Then her umma shouted, "no! That's wrong! Put yours hands higher!" then, I guess _________ got kinda frustrated 'cuz she suddenly lost her balance and fell in to the ice. "Yahhhhh~" she said as she held her left arm. I think she broke it. I rose up from my seat and ran to her.

end of Jonghyun's pov;

***********************************************************************8

Anyeong!! Another chapter! Im gonna be uploading the third chapter tomorrow!

I got so excited wen I saw that I actually got comments! xD I only did this story for fun. I didn't expect anyone to like it!

please comment! It keeps me happy and encourages me to write more! :P

srry it's quite short. xD