Stop crying..

Bodyguard

Recap

It was HIM. Not Jonghyun but appa. The appa who never cared for me...

End of recap.

________'s pov;

"What are you doing here?" I said coldly. "Oh, my dear! I have come here to visit you and your umma," he said in a cheery tone. PSH~ what a lame excuse. I put my hands on my hips and gave him my aw-cmon look. "I'm here for a business meeting with other companies," he finally said with a fake smile plastered on his face. I knew it. He would never come here because of me or umma.

I turned around and made my way upstairs. "Dear, where are you going? Aren't you gonna give your appa a hug? Oh, what happened to your arm?" he said. A hug? Seriously? "Oh, no need for any hugs. You're gonna be leaving in 3..2...1, buh-bye!" I said and continued walking. "Don't speak to me that way!" he said in a serious tone. I stopped walking and looked at appa. "Too late, appa. I just did," I replied to him. I was about to turn around when appa walked over to me and held my arm tightly, "What is wrong with you, _______? What did I do to you?!" he said angrily.

I shook his hand away. "What did you do to me?! Seriously, appa?! You don't even know what you did to me?! " I shouted at him. "No," he answered. "I'll tell you what you did to me..... you were never my appa. You were never there when I needed you. You were never there when I asked for your help. All you care about is your stupid company," I said. Tears welled up in my eyes as I said the words I have been longing to say to him. He slapped me. Ouch. "Don't speak to your appa that way! I have been working so hard for you and your umma and this is how you repay me?!" he shouted at me. "You get to find time for your job but you never get to find time for me and umma! You only said that you loved me but you never even showed it! So stop telling me to stop acting like this because I really am like this!" I said to him.

I was at the verge of tears now. I turned around, ran to my bedroom, slammed the door behind me and cried and cried.

End of ______'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

I had to ride the taxi to the mansion or else I'm gonna get fired. Even if I get fired, I need to talk to ________.

When I reached the mansion, I was about to open the doorknob when I heard ________ and a man fighting. I opened the door a bit just to hear what they are saying. What if it's about me?! Wait, it isn't.

 "I'll tell you what you did to me..... you were never my appa. You were never there when I needed you. You were never there when I asked for your help. All you care about is your stupid company," I heard ______ shout. So she was argueing with her appa. After that, I heard a slap which sounded like a slap. Ouch. Must've hurt.  "Don't speak to your appa that way! I have been working so hard for you and your umma and this is how you repay me?!" her appa said. "You get to find time for your job but you never get to find time for me and umma! You only said that you loved me but you never even showed it! So stop telling me to stop acting like this because I really am like this!" ________ said as I heard her footsteps and a door slam loudly. Now I feel so sorry for _________. I didn't know she had a bad relationship with her appa.

Once I was sure her appa went away, I came inside and decided to check on _______. When I was standing in front of _______'s bedroom, I knocked on the door. I hear her crying inside. "Get away appa," she said. Since I'm not her appa, I opened the door and found her sitting on her bed, and her face was wet with tears. She looked at me and said, "Get......away," she said. I came to her and sat beside her. I have to do something. I can't leave her sobbing like this. I then pulled her into a hug. Yah~ what am I doing?!! She struggled at first but gave up started crying. She pulled away from the hug and leaned on me and started crying on my chest. My shirt is gonna get wet. I kept my arm around her and tried to comfort her.

"Sshh......stop crying," I said to her. I feel so sorry for her. "I.....hate...him," she said. "Don't cry _______. And don't say that. I'm sure he cares for you," I said. "It's not true. When I was young, he was never there for me. He always tries to make up with me by buying me toys. That doesn't work on me anymore," she said. "You should still be thankful, though. You should be thankful that at least you have a appa," I told her. "Everyone says that to me because they've never experienced having an appa who never finds time for them," she said. "So? At least be thankful. I have experienced more than you have. I had to live without anyone loving me ever since my parents died, I had to work for what I eat and to pay for my apartment and school," I told her. She was silent. "Mianhe...." she said told me and started to sit up. "That's okay, I'm quite used to it now," I told her with a smile. Finally, she stopped crying.

End of Jonghyun's pov.

_________'s pov;

I feel really sorry for Jonghyun. He had to live without parents?! That must've been hard for him. So that's why umma hired him as my bodyguard. Then I remembered that I"m supposed to be angry at him. Not to feel sorry for him.

"Even if you comforted me a while ago, it still won't change anything," I told him and turned to look away as the picture of Jonghyun making out with Lina popped in my mind again. I felt him smile. "I know that," he said. I could feel my heart beating so fast now. At least he cares for me. Not like my appa. He took hold of my shoulders and made me face him, "please forgive me! I didn't really mean to kiss her!" he said as he did the cutest puppy dog eyes ever.

KYAAAAAAAAAA~~~~ he looks so adorable!!!

I decided to half forgive him and pinch his cheeks. "Aish, your so adorable," I blurted. WHY THE FREAKING HELL DID I SAY THAT?!! I saw him smile like a dork. "Really?" he said. I blushed and tried to avoid eye contact. "O-of course not!" I said. Yah~ I'm starting to stutter. I looked up and said, "Your not cute! Your a monkey-man!!" then suddenly, he got up and started acting like a monkey scratching his tummy and head at the same time and making monkey noises.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I started laughing so hard my stomach was hurting. I can't breathe!! And everytime I'd stop laughing, just one look at him and I'd start laughing all over again. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's it. He's completely forgiven. AHAHAHAHAHA.

End of _______'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

When I heard ________ laughing, I knew that she forgave me and forgot about the arguement she had with her appa. Her laugh just made me smile. It made my heart beat so fast. She really couldn't stop laughing. I just kept on smiling at her. When she finally stopped laughing she looked at my smiling face. "Don't be too happy, I didn't completely forgive you yet," she said. And then I had an idea. "Fine, to make it up to you.... I'm treating you for ice-cream!" I said. Her whole face brightened. "I hate you Kim Jonghyun....." she said. Kekeke.

Several minutes later at the ice-cream parlor..

I was eating my ice-cream then I turned to look at ________. She was happily eating her ice-cream. I looked down at her left arm which was still supported by a sling. I hope it gets healed soon. I've never really seen ________ this happy before. I like seeing her happy. It just makes me smile.

"What are you looking at?" she asked me. Great, now she'll think I'm a weirdo. "Uhhh, nothing," I replied with a smile. She shrugged and went back to eating her ice-cream. Aish, she so cute.

After we finished our ice-cream, we both got up and walked over to the car and went home to do our homework. I totally forgot we're gonna have school tomorrow.

End of Jonghyun's pov.

________'s pov;

I hate this. I couldn't figure out how to do my Math's homework. I hate Math. Why does Math have to be so hard? Why can't it just be like 1+1? Ugh. "AGH!!!" I shouted and hit my head on the table. I give up. I can never solve this sum. The door suddenly opened and Jonghyun's head popped in. Doesn't he ever knock? "Need help with your homework? I finished my homework," he said with a smile. Yes. "No," I replied. I don't want help from him. He shrugged. "Okee," he said as he was going to close the door. "Wait! Fine, I need help," I said. He smiled and entered the room and then closed the door behind him. He took an extra chair and ekpt it beside me and then he sat down.

He looked at my homework. "This is so easy," he said. Nerd. He was explaining to me how to do the sum. I began to understand a little bit then when he finished explaining to me, he told me to do the other sums and then I started doing it. While I was doing the sums, I could feel Jonghyun's gaze on me.What's he looking at? Is there anything on my face? "What are you looking at? Is there anything on my face?" I asked. "You smell like strawberries," he said. My eyes widened. What did he just say?! "What?" I asked.

He looked away. "Nothing," he said. Gah~ he said I smelled like strawberries! Does strawberries stink or does it smell good? I'll break his neck if he meant rotten strawberry. "Um, I need to go to the toilet, I'll come back," he said as he stood up and went out of my bedroom. I yawned. I feel sleepy. I'll just take a widdle liddle nap. I kept my right arm on the table, kept my head on top of it and dozed off.

End of _________'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

Stupid me. Why did I say she smelled like strawberries?! Ugh. After I went to the bathroom, I entered _________'s bedroom only to find her sleeping. Haha. Her face was facing me and she looked so angelic when she's fast asleep. I walked over to see if she did her homework but only did one sum. I carried her bridal-style and kept her on her bed. I took the blanket under her and kept it on top of her until her shoulders. I walked over to her table, sat down, and did her homework. She should be thankful I'm her bodyguard.

After I did her homework, I just looked at ________. I walked over to her and gave her a small peck on her forehead. WHAT THE FREAKING HELL AM I DOING?!! If ________ finds out, I'll be dead meat. I walked out of her bedroom and went to my room.

End of Jonghyun's pov.

__________'s pov;

I woke up a little bit when Jonghyun carried me to my bed. I then opened my eyes a bit and found him sitting down on the table, doing my homework. Kekeke. After he finished doing my homework, I closed my eyes. I felt him walked over to me and then he.......KISSED MY FOREDHEAD?!!!

******************************************************************************************

Anyeong! I haven't really been mentioning Taemin or the rest of the SHINee members. Mianhe. I just don't know what to do with them....

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!! Oh, and please check out Run Devil Run if you haven't checked it out yet. I'll upload chapter one soon. (: Please comment! I'll update soon!