Jeez, mom! Don't you ever give up?

Bodyguard

WOOHOOO!!!! First chapter's up :)

______________________________________

Your pov;

RING RING RING! Agh! I looked at the alarm clock. That's odd. My alarm clock was set 20 minutes before the ordinary time. Oh wait, I set it at that time because I wanted to escape from my bodyguard. I think he's still sleeping. I got up from my bed then took a quick shower. I took out my uniform hanging in my huge closet then wore it. I kept some make-up then quickly got out of the house. It didn't care if I didn't eat breakfast. I just ran inside my car. I wanted my bodyguard to be fired in 30 minutes flat.

I was sitting in my homeroom. I was still thinking what excuse to give to my umma when my bodyguard would try to blame me of why he didn't come with me to school. How about I tell her that I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't? That's nice. Kekeke.

end of your pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

Gah! I'll be late for school. I was begging the taxi driver to drive over the limit. I said I'll pay extra money then that's when he drove really fast to my school. As soon as I reached school, I ran to my homeroom. "Sorry I'm late," I said to Ms. Lin. "That' fine, Mr. Kim Jonghyun, just be sure not to be late again next time," she said. Nice teacher.

*after school*

I took a taxi to my work as a cashier at MacDonalds (lol, i dunno if there is MacDonalds at korea :P). When I changed to my uniform, I startedworking right away. I took my place at the counter. After several customers, there was this pretty girl who came up to the counter. But she looked angry. She told me her order. But after I gave her her order, instead of paying me the exact price, she gave half of it then she gave a coupon. Huh? "Umm.. excuse me miss! But this coupon is no longer available. It just expired yesterday. "What?! So I don't get my 50% discount?" She looked really annoyed, "yes, miss," I said gently. "WHAT?! Hell no! I just gave it one day late!" she shouted. The other customers who was eating, looked at us.

I guessed my manager heard her. That's 'cuz I heard his deep voice, "what's going on here?!" then I was suprised by what the girl did. She took the pepsi from her tray, quickly kept the tray at the counter, then spilled the pepsi on her dress. "AHHH!! WHAT DID YOU DO YOU ?!" WAH?! i DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH HER! Before I could say anything, my manager entered the scene, then was shocked to see the girl with pepsi in her dress.  "Sir! What kind of people do you hire here? Look at what he did!" she said, while I was frozen. then my manager said the words that I feared the most.

"jonghyun, you're fired"

end of Jonghyun's pov

your pov;

As soon as I reached home then went inside, I saw my bodyguard looking down at the floor, standing in front of my umma. My mom saw me get in, she then gestured me to come to her. Drama time. "______! Why did you leave school without even calling your bodyguard?" she asked. "But umma! I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't! I was nearly late for school because of him!" I said to her while I kept my innocent look. Umma just sighed. "Park, you're fired. Pack your things" my umma said. Yes! I win again!

I looked at my sad bodyguard who walked away. "Huney, don't worry, by tomorrow, you'll get a new bodyguard," umma said. "Jeez, mom, don't you ever give up? Every bodyguard you hire won't ever end up quitting of getting fired! They're not worth it mom!" I exclaimed. Seriously,  it's been more than a year after that kidnapping thing. Jeez.

Do you know why I hate bodyguards?! Everywhere you go their always tailing behind you. Their always minding your business and they're an embarassment to me during school. Ugh. BODYGUARDS ARE NOSY PEOPLE. It's a good thing that umma only hires one bodyguard for me. Two bodyguards would be a burden for me.

 I went upstairs to my room to change to my home clothes while thinking how am I going to get my bodyguard fired. Well, it depends on who my bodyguard will be.

end of your pov.

NEXT DAY

Jonghyun's pov;

I got up from my bed as soon as I heard my alarm ring. It was a weekend today. I must've forgot to off my alarm. Then I started worrying right away. How the hell am I going to pay for my apartment and my school fees? I need to find a new job. And fast.

I have to start searching for a new job now. I got of my bed, took a shower, changed my clothes, then went outside.

I started going inside restaurants, houses and even looked at the newspaper for an appropriate job for me. Then I saw something in the newspaper that caught my eye.

'BODYGUARD WANTED' it said. I took out my cell phone and started dialing the number shown in the newspaper.

Maid: yubuseyo

jong: umm, yubuseyo. I'm going to apply for the bodyguard job I saw in the newspaper.

maid: ohh. Yes, sir. I'll inform my miss right away. Please come here so she can meet you.

jong: ok. Kamsahamida!

I hung up then looked at the newspaper for the address. I took a taxi and told the driver where I was going. As soon as I reached there, My eyes widened. Woah. Now that's some kind of mansion. It was huge. I pressed the doorbell. It was was one of those kind of doorbell with speakers in it. Or watever you call it. "Who is it?" a lady asked. "I'm the guy who called for the bodyguard job" I answered. The door opened. "Oh hello sir!" a lady in a maid uniform greeted me. "Please come in while I call miss," she said. I stepped inside. Woah. The house  mansion was clean. I looked at the marble floor and white walls.

I walked to the living room and sat at the couch. There was a fireplace and a 40 inch flat screen TV. Then I saw a shelf full of trophies. I got up from the couch then marveled at the trophies. They were ice-skating trophies. and it was all first place.

"So, your the young boy who wants the bodyguard job?" a lady asked me. I turned around to face her. "Um, yes maam," I answered. "Please sit down," she said. She looked quite familiar. I walked to the nearest couch.

"So, what is your name?" she asked me. "Kim Jonghyun, miss," I answered, "so tell me Kim Jonghyun, why do you want this job?" she asked me. "Um, I need to pay for my apartment and my school fees," I answered her. "Really? Where are you parents?" she asked. Here comes the sad part. "They died in a car accident when I was 16. By then, I have to work to live," I answered. "Oh, I'm sorry.........you do look like a responsible and strong man for a bodyguard.......okay, you're hired," she said. YES! I FINALLY GET A JOB! I got up from my seat then bowed at her. "Thank you miss! Kamsahamida!" I said.

"And, uh, you don't need to live in your apartment anymore. There's a room for bodyguards in here. And instead of paying you your salary, I'll just pay your school fees. You may go now and pack your things. I'll introduce you to my daughter later," she surprisingly said. "Kamsahamida! I'll pack right away!" I said.

I waited for a taxi to arrive. I wonder why she's so nice to me. Maybe because she felt sorry for me. Wait, she said she'll intrduce me to her daughter. Does that mean that I should be her daughter's bodyguard?

I don't care. I get a free place to eat and sleep.

end of Jonghyun's pov

your pov;

Sigh. I am so bored. My mom won't let me go out because I have no bodyguard yet. Ugh!! I wanna go shopping!

I got out of my room, then I heard a guy saying, "Kamsahamida! I'll pack right away!" huh? Who's that? Watevz, I just went downstairs then asked my umma, "Umma, can I go shopping? I'm really bored!" I said. "Oh honey, not yet. And I've just hired a new bodyguard for you and he's gonna be here in just 30 minutes or something," she said. Ugh!! A new bodyguard? "Umma, please! My friend said that she'll meet at the mall in 20 minutes! Umma, please! Just tell the bodyguard to meet me there!" I said, flashing my best puppy dog eyes. Umma sighed, "Okay, just promise me you'll meet him there," she said.

"YAY! Thanks umma!" I kissed her at the cheeks then went upstairs to change. But what I've said to umma was a lie. I wasn't going to meet with any friend at the mall. I don't even have a friend. Not one. Why? That's 'cuz I don't want any. All who want to be friends with me just wants to be popular. That's what I get for being a famous ice-skater. Jeez. Trust me. They're all FAKES.

After I got dressed, I went downstairs then got outside to my car. Finally. I get to go outside without anyone tagging along.  

As soon as I reached the mall, I started looking at suitable stores. 30 minutes later, I was carrying lots of shopping bags. I am so exausted. Where's that stupid bodyguard that mom said she would send here. I took out my phone. I can't belive I'm actually calling my mom to find out where the hell is my bodyguard is.

(a/n: I'm skipping the conversation part with her umma)

Ugh. Umma said he's waiting at the entrance and he's wearing a green shirt. Jeez!!! Can't he just come here?! I carried my shopping bags all the way to the entrance and searched for some guy with blondish hair and green shirt.

As soon as I reached the enrance of the mall, I searched for the guy mom was talking about. There. Found him. I walked over to him, carrying my shopping bags. I tapped his shoulder. "Umm, hello? Your the bodyguard right?" he turned around to face me and I froze.

He looks so hot. His strong figure. His blonde-tipped hair. Everything.

"Umm, hi. Are you Shin _________?" he asked. His voice sounded gentle. I mentally slapped myself back to reality.

"Well, DUH!" I said. I shouldn't like this guy. I'm so gonna let him feel my wrath. Muahahahaha.

He was surprised by my response. He smirked. "Don't just stand there and look at me, carry my shopping bags! I'm tired!" I said. He should annoyed by now. "Okay..." he said calmly. He's tough. And a pabo.

He took the shopping bags I was carrying then we walked over to my car. He kept the shopping bags at the back of the car then went to the front seat to drive. While he was driving, he started asking me a few questions. "Um, so....... your Shin ________, right?" he asked. Jeez. What kind of question is that? I answered him anyway. "Well, duh! And in case you don't know, I'm a girl," I answered. I couldn't help but chuckle at my response. I saw his face go a little red and I laughed a little. I think it's gonna be easy to get this guy to quit. Or fired. 

"So...... how many ice-skating competitions you have won Ms. Shin?" he asked.

Ugh. "Look, just count the trophies in the living room, then you'll get your answer and don't call me Ms. Shin you make me sound like an old lady," I answered in an annoyed tone. Seriously, there is not a single person who talks to me without asking a question related to ice-skating. I HATE ICE-SKATING. GO TO HELL TO THE GUY WHO INVENTED ICE-SKATING. I hope he or she rots in hell. "Sorry Ms.Shin. I mean _______," he said. He said that on purpose. Ugh. He's AN-NOY-YING. And I've just known him for 20 minutes or something. I'm so gonna ask mom why she hired him.

As soon as we reached to my mansion. I got out of the car and into my humble home. I saw my mom sitting at the sofa, watching TV. I walked straight to her. "Really mom? You hired that guy?" I asked furiously. My umma knew who I was talking about straight away. "Why? You don't like Jonghyun? He's nice," she said. So he's name is Jonghyun.

"Nice? NICE?! He's annoying and a pabo and.....and....and..," I trailed off. I couldn't think of anything else to say. "Honey, you'll adjust soon enough. Every bodyguard I hire, your reaction is always like that," she said. "UMMA!! Just get another bodyguard! I don't like Jonghyun!" I screamed. "Honey, I'm sick of hearing every bodyguard of yours wanting to quit or begging me not to get him fired! I won't fire another bodyguard!" she told me. Ugh!!

"Umm, am I interupting anything?" Jonghyun asked, while he was carrying my shopping bags. My umma then went out but before she closed the door, she said something, "I'm going out to meet up with a friend. Behave. Bye!" then she closed the door. I turned to look at Jonghyun, "I hate you!! I hate you!!

__________________________________

that's it for now. I'm in a hurry.

Please comment.