Perfect morning

Bodyguard

Recap..

OMG! I COULD SEE HER UNDERWEAR!

End of recap.

Jonghyun's pov;

I quickly closed my eyes.

"Aww... Jonghyun, that's okay!" Ms.Shin said, pulling away from the hug. My eyes were still closed. "Uhhh..... Jonghyun? Why is your eyes closed?" Ms. Shin asked.

I quickly opened my eyes but avoiding the window. "Umm, nothing. I just did it," I replied.

It was then I heard a loud THUD! from the window. Uh-oh. I think _____ fell down. I can't let her get hurt. "Okay, I'm, just gonna go check on _____," Ms.Shin said. I wanted to stop her but I had to help _____.

When Ms. Shin was halfway upstairs, I practically ran to the window and opened it and poked my head out only to find _____ on the floor on her .

End of Jonghyun's pov.

______'s pov;

I tried hard to climb up the rope, using the wall to support me but it was impossible since I had a sling in my left arm. In other words, I was injured. I realized my hand was slipping then I fell down right on my .

Ouch.

"Dammit!!!" I cussed. I heard the window open and I saw Jonghyun's head pop out. "Gwenchana?" he asked worriedly. "Oh yeah, I'm alright. I sure didn't feel a thing when I fell right on my ," I said sarcastically. I saw him roll his eyes then struggled to go out through the window.

"Screw this," he said as he stopped and just went inside again. Seconds later, he was beside me. I guess he went through the door.

"Now what should we do? Your umma is on her way to your room," he said. "What?! But why didn't you stop her?!!" I said. Stupid Jonghyun. "I had to help you!" he replied. "Still!" I said.

"Now what do we do?" I said.

He stayed silent.

"I got an idea! But I'm not sure if it's good enough," I said as Jonghyun helped me get up. I ran to the front door, opened it easily and looked around. I ran to the living room and jumped on a couch. "Tell umma I'm here and I was asleep," I said as I laid down on the couch and pretended to be asleep.

"But-" Jonghyun started.

"Just do it!" I interrupted him.

I could hear Jonghyun's footsteps go up the stairs.

End of _____'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

I reached right on time because I saw Ms. Shin about to open ______'s door. "Umm, Ms. Shin?" I called her. She turned around and looked at me. "Yes, Jonghyun?" she said, her hand still hovering over the doorknob. "_____ is on the couch. Asleep," I said before she could open the door.

"Really? But you said she was in her bedroom," she said.

"Yeah, that's what I thought but she's really on the couch," I said.

"Oh. Okay," she shrugged and walked over to her bedroom. That's it? Oh well.

End of Jonghyun's pov.

-THE NEXT DAY-

_________'s pov;

I opened my eyes. Thank God it's Saturday. Yesterday has been hell. Except me and Taemin's date of course. I yawned and stretched then got off my bed. I hope today will be a nice day. And it seemed like a nice day. The outside seemed fine, the birds were chirping endlessly....... *Sigh*

After I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I went downstairs in my pajamas. Then I saw Jonghyun eating there in the table. 

GAH~ A perfect morning ruined!

I continued to walk downstairs to the living room and dumped myself on the couch. I took the remote control and I on the TV.

"Good morning _____!" Jonghyun said cheerily.

"What's so good about it?" I replied.

"Watever. Anyway, do you wanna watch a horror movie later? I found this movie in my bag last night. I figured we could watch it together," he said.

Horror movie? Horror movies are scary. The last time I watched a horror movie, I was screaming then I had nightmares. But I didn't want Jonghyun to think I'm chicken.

I shrugged. "Okay. Are you scared?" I asked him.

"Of course not. Kim Jonghyun is not scared of anything," he said bravely.

Psh~~ let's just see about that.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Anyeong! Sorry for the crappy chapter!

Anyhoo, isn't the poster amazing?! vanillatinks is such an amazing graphic designer. Request a poster from her if you want a happy poster that will impress all your readers! :)