Acting

Bodyguard

___________________________________________________________

I didn't update yesterday.

Before the kill myself, here's the update you've all been waiting for.

___________________________________________________________

_______'s pov;

I quickly dragged Jonghyun out of the women's bathroom before another group of girls comes in and me and Jonghyun would have to repeat what we did earlier.

Okay...that sounded wrong.

When we were out already, I slapped Jonghyun hard on the cheek.

Okay. So I didn't actually slap him but I felt like it anyways.

Watever.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, JONGHYUN?! Why?! Why -"

"FAKE ," he corrected me.

"Watever. You're disgusting," I said, folding my arms.

"Look, it was the only thing that came into my mind-"

"EXCUSE ME?! went into your mind when you were in the verge of being exposed as a erted freak in the toilets?! Psh, don't tell me you watch ," I said, looking at my nails.

"I don't," he said.

"You do," I said.

"Don't."

"Do."

"Don't."

"Do."

"Don't."

"Do."

"Watever. I'll just call you umma to pick us up," he finally said.

I rolled my eyes and just turned around, not wanting to see his disgusting face. Then I saw a group of girls huddled together, gossiping.

Hmm....gossip?

I have the sudden urge of eavesdropping.

Meh, as long as it won't hurt anyone, right?

I moved a little closer to them, enough to hear what their saying, then flipped open my phone, and pretended I was talking to someone.

"You should have been there! We could hear them clearly!"

"Yeah, they were obviously having in the bathroom. In the WOMEN'S bathroom."

0.0

"Actually, the guy sounded kinda hot. But the girl's voice in so squeaky and all. Ew."

*GASP* JONGHYUN IN NOT HOT AND I DO NOT SOUND SQUEAKY, ES. HMPH.

"Watever, girls. I know I wasn't there but just leave them alone, okay? Give them privacy."

"Well, why do you think we left the toilets?"

"Oh, hey girls. Check it out. Hot boy alert."

Psh, hot boy alert? How retarded is that?

I looked at who that girl was referring to and it ended up to be Jonghyun. Ew. Hot? Don't make me puke. My puke looks better than his face. Bleh.

Then I got an idea. Hehe. Perfect idea to get back at Jonghyun and the girls.

Calling my voice squeaky, eh?!

I flipped my phone shut then catwalked over to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun looked at me weirdly then said goodbye on the phone then stuffed his phone back into his pocket.

"Your umma said she'll pick us up within 30 minutes or something," he said.

"30 minutes? That's quite a long time. Don't you think we should make good use of it? Again?" I said, putting on a seductive tone then winking at him.

Jonghyun raised a brow but then he started turning a bit red because I think he finally got what I said. I glanced a little at the girls to see if they were listening and it actually turned out that they were actually listening. Teehee. This is gonna be fun~

"W-What do you mean?" he said, clearing his throat then avoiding eye contact. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M WINNING!

"Aww...don't act dumb, honey. Don't pretend like you didn't have fun in the women's bathroom earlier," I said, still using my seductive tone.

Jonghyun's eyes widened for a second. Then I heard gasps from the girls. HAHA.

"You know what? You were actually good," I said, moving a bit closer to Jonghyun then biting my bottom lip seductively.

"I was? Uh...I-I mean..." then Jonghyun trailed of, not knowing what to say. And his face looks so red now. I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah yeah yeah~ REVENGE!

"Ew! That was them?! Let's go girls!" I heard one girl shouted then I turned just in time to see their retreating figures, walking like their the queens of the world.

I looked at Jonghyun and his face was REDDER THEN EVER.

This time, I decided to drop the act.

"AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I burst out laughing like their was no tomorrow.

Ouch. My tummy hurts.

I can't breathe!

Oh wait, that reminds me. No oh No oh, No oh No I can't breathe~ teehee.

After laughing, Jonghyun was glaring at me.

"HAHA. Nice acting. Let's go" he said sarcastically.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go! Everybody, let's go, let's go, let's go~!" I sang.

"Shut up," he said while walking. I stuck out my tongue at him.

"You're face was so red! And you were stuttering! Hilarious!" I said, laughing a little.

"Yah~ shattup!" Jonghyun said, turning a bit red again.

"I can't believe you actually believed my act!" I said.

"I did not believe you!" Jonghyun said, denying the pure truth.

"Psh, only gays won't believe my act. You're not gay, right?" I asked Jonghyun with a smirk.

"Yah~ who you callin' gay?!" Jonghyun asked, glaring at me again.

"YOU! YOU'RE GAY!"  I said sticking out my tongue at him then running off.

"Yah~ come back here!" Jonghyun shouted, running after me.

Hah. He can't beat me. I beat Wonder Woman! lallalalalalala~

"Hey! Watch out!" Jonghyun cried out.

******************************************************************************************

Hello hello~!

I know I didn't update yesterday because I couldn't use it yesterday because my bro was using the computer so my dad promised that I could use the laptop today.

I decided to break my promise becaue if I die, no one would update this fic and you don't want that. do you?

ANYHOO...

A BIG HUG AND KISS TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL READERS WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE AND WAITED SO LONG!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU ALL EVEN MORE THAN I LOVE MYSELF :')

Okies, I'm done :)

Comment, please?

xoxo,

Jelly