Kiss kiss.

Bodyguard

______'s pov;

He's kissing me.

JONGHYUN. IS. KISSING. ME.

, JONGHYUN'S KISSING ME!!!!!!

And what did I do?

I froze.

That's right, I fuh-roze.

I could do nothing.

I was just standing there with Jonghyun's lips on mine.

I felt like strangling him.

I felt like shaving his entire head.

And the rest of me felt like dying.

I could totally feel my entire face going red. I must look like a blushing tomato. If tomatoes even blush. Wait, do tomatoes blush?

Aish, of course not!!!!

Enough of this tomato talk!!

I'm gonna kick his later. I'm gonna kick his so hard he'll end up in America in Brad Pitt's arms. Poor Brad. He'll probably pretend to be gay (Brad Pitt. Not Jonghyun).

Aish, I hate this!!!!

I want to murder Jonghyun!

And then I noticed that my heart was beating so fast. So fast like that it felt like it was going to explode. Well, I hope it does. So that Jonghyun would feel so guilty that he'll kill himself.

That's right. I officially hate him. Well, before, I disliked him. And then I despised him. And now I hate him. Like, really really hate him.

Stupid frozen me.

End of _______'s pov.

Before the kiss...

Jonghyun's pov;

I held ______ tightly, not letting her go.

I'm gonna hold her so tight, she'll pop!

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

While _______ was struggling to escape, I spotted a familiar girl drinking juice.

Is that..... Lina?

It seems as if Lina noticed me 'cuz she gave me a small wave and made her way to me.

Crap.

I gotta get her away from me.

And fast.

_______ already forgave me about me kissing Lina. At least I thought so. Watever.

And then I noticed ______ struggling to escape.

I quickly put her down, forcefully turned her to face me, unoticeably put my hand over then kissed her.

I wouldn't really call it kissing.

Just a fake kiss to keep Lina away.

Yeah right, like I wanna live the rest of my life with ______ wanting to kill me. No thanks.

After 7 seconds, I pulled myself away from _______ then turned at Lina's direction. I could only see her storming off.

HAH!

BOO YAH!

I'm such a genius, eh?

I smiled then turned to look at ________. I tried not to laugh.

Her face was so red. Like, really really red. She almost looked like a tomato.

"________? Are you okay? Do you want me kiss you again?" I joked then waved my hand in front of her face.

End of Jonghyun's pov.

_______'s pov;

"________? Are you okay? Do you want me to kiss you again?" Jonghyun asked then started waving his hand in front of my face.

I came back to my senses then slapped his hand away from my face.

"Are you crazy?!! What made you do that?! You had absolutely no right to kiss me!! Are you erted?! You stupid son of a-"

Jonghyun quickly put his hand over my mouth.

"You know, you should let me explain before you start swearing," Jonghyun said. I took his hand away from my mouth.

" you and your explanations," I said then glared at him.

"It wasn't a real kiss," Jonghyun said.

"Don't lie," I said, not believing him.

"I'm not lying. I just kept my hand over your mouth! I just saw Lina so I did that to keep her away from m- us," he said.

"You saw Lina?" I asked then stopped glaring at him.

"Yeah. She was somewhere here. I think she went after seeing our fake kiss," Jonghyun said.

HAH! Poor Lina. That's what she gets for dumping food on my uniform and for kissing my Jonghyun. Hmph.

Wait, WHAT?!

Something's wrong with me now.

Curse Jonghyun and his fake kisses.

**************************************************************************************

Anyeong!

This is actually my second time writing this chapter. I was supposed to update yesterday but something went wrong while I was updating which made my entire work disappear in an instant.

I was so pissed off.

Anyhoo, did you guys readmy one-shot? It was so crappy.

And I made you guys go "OMG! OMYGAAAD!!! OMO!" in the last chapter didn't I?

LOL! It's a fake kiss. All those people who expected it to be a real kiss, I am so sorry! Here's something to make it up to you;

_______________________________________________

Jonghyun's pov;

_______ was struggling to escape from my clutches.

I'm never gonna let her go!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

And then I had the sudden desire to kiss her. Oh well.

I kept her down then forcefully turned her around then kissed her.

_______________________________________________

LOL! It'd doesn't seem like Jonghyun's character xD

Anyhoo, please comment! ^^

-Jelly (Yes, call me that. My friends call me that.)