Let me give you a piece of advice......

Bodyguard

_________'s pov;

Yah~ I think I broke my left arm. Ouch!

I held my left arm and struggled to get up but I couldn't. Jonghyun was on his way and he was jogging to me. "_______!" he said. Stupid monkey-man!! He's so slow! Can't he just run?! Ouchie. He bent down and carried me (bridal style). "Jonghyun, bring her to the clinic!" umma said as she pointed to where the clinic was.

Minutes later......

"I'm afraid she gonna have to stop skating for a while," the doctor said. I looked down at my left arm which was wrapped in a cast and supported by a blue sling. I rejoiced at the thought of not skating. Woohoo!

"What?! No! How long will it take for her left arm to heal?" umma asked the doctor, frustrated. "For about a month or more," the doctor replied calmly. No skating for a month?! Double woohoo! I couldn't help smiling. Umma sighed. "Fine. Thanks, doc," umma said. Umma then turned around to face Jonghyun. "Jonghyun, I ask you to take special care of _________. Make sure she doesn't get injured or anything like that," umma said.

Damn.

Jonghyun, the monkey-man, nodded. "Yes, Ms. Shin," he said. "Yes, Ms. Shin," I imatated Jonghyun's reply under my breath. Does that mean I have to be with monkey-man everywhere I go?! Yah~ umma, why?!!

Jonghyun helped me stand up and handed me my coat. Ew. Now there's monkey germs in my coat. I put on my coat and we went outside and walked over to the car where our driver was waiting inside. He opened the door for umma while Jonghyun opened the door for me. On the way home, umma told the driver to drop me and Jonghyun off at the house and send her to the mall. I wanted to come. "Umma, can I come?" I asked her willingly. "No. You have to rest. I don't want you to get hurt again," she replied. I rolled my eyes at umma's response. Oh puh-lease.

When we reached at my house, Jonghyun opened the door for me and helped me go down. Both of us walked to the door in silence. Hmph. I have to figure out a way to get him fired.

I stepped inside the house. "Unnie?" I said loudly. "Um, I think it's her day-off today," Jonghyun said. "Yeah, watever," I said, then walked upstairs to my room. I sat down on my bed. Sigh. I got up and walked over to my laptop which was on the table at the corner. I switched it on. I walked over to my closet to change.

end of _________'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

Sigh. I have to be with _________ wherever she goes. Sigh. Just deal with it Jonghyun. This is your only job. I took out my shoes, dumped myself on my bed and dozed off.

The next day.....

Ring ring!

I opened my eyes. I wanted to close my eyes and sleep peacefully. I got up from my bed and walked lazily to my small bathroom.

After I showered, I took out my uniform from my small closet.

After I got dressed, I walked downstairs and sat on the table to wait for ________. I smelled pancakes. "Ajumma! Are you cooking pancakes?" I asked aloud. "Neh," said a voice coming from the kitchen. The next minute, ajumma came in with a plate of stacked pancakes and a bottle of maple syrup. She kept the plate and the syrup in front of me. "Here, eat now while it's still hot," she said. "Kamsahamida," I said to ajumma. Nobody ever cooked me anything ever since my parents died.

While I was eating, I was surprised to see _______ going down the stairs. "You're a bit early today aren't you?" I asked her. She stopped and turned to look at me. I saw her heaved a sigh. What's wrong with her? "Do you want pancakes? It's still hot," I asked her gently. I saw her shrug. "Okay," she said, and walked over to me and sat down beside me. Ajumma then came in with a a plate stacked with pancakes. She kept the plate in the table and ________ took the bottle of maple syrup and started putting syrup in her pancakes and ate it deliciously.

After we finished our pancakes, we both stood up, took our books, and walked over to the door. I opened the door and we both stepped outside. It was shady and a bit windy outside. It looks as if it's going to rain. We walked over to the car and I opened the door for her. Once she came in, I went to the other side, opened the door to the driver's seat, and stepped inside. It had that new car smell again.

I drove in silence and _______, fell asleep in the seat next to me. When we reached school, I got out of the car, went to the other side, and opened the door. She was still asleep. I shook her shoulders, "hello!! Welcome back to planet Earth! Now will you please wake up?!" I shouted. Sure enough, she woke up and replied with a sleepy, "what?" which made me chuckle. Kekeke.

She got out of the car and I helped her get out because she had a broken arm.

end of Jonghyun's pov.

_________'s pov;

Jonghyun walked me to my homeroom but before he left I told him, "please don't tell anyone you're my bodyguard." He had a confused look on his face, "what do you mean?" he asked. "Just promise me you won't tell anyone you're my bodyguard, arrasso?" I told him. He replied with a nod. Good. I then stepped inside my homeroom and sat at my usual seat.

Minutes later, Ms. Kin walked inside the class. She then scanned each and one of us, as if she's looking for someone. "Wait a minute, students," she said, then walked out of the class.

3 minutes later, she came back inside. What's up with her? "Students, I have an announcement to you all," she said. "Kim Jonghyun, please come in," she said without looking at the door. Wait, Jonghyun?!! Did she say Jonghyun?!! Jonghyun stepped inside the class with a smile plastered on his face. "Students, this is Jonghyun, his parent told us to change him to this class so we exchanged him with Si Lina," she said. Jonghyun.....with....me.....at...homeroom???

Sigh. There is only one person who could do this. My one and only umma. Yah~ why, umma, why?!!!!

It's kind of a good thing, though. That Si Lina is not with me at homeroom. She's such a . She's the one who made me realize that every person in this school who wants to be my friend is a fake.........

Flashback

I looked for my cell phone in my bag but I just couldn't find it. I must've left it in Lina's bedroom. We just had a sleepover and it was so much fun. I went back inside her house and walked upstairs. Her bedroom door was still left open.

"Do we still have to pretend, Lina?!" asked Kim Chan, one of Lina's friends and my friend too. I stayed still beside her bedroom door, full of curiosity. "Yeah. I'm so sick of this she just goes blabbing stuff we're not even interested in," said Lee Amu, which is my friend too. "Look, guys, this our only chance to get really popular. Don't you get it? Shin _______ is a famous ice-skater! And besides, her ice-skating competion is coming and many photographers and TV people will be there, we might even get discovered! And plus, ________ is  filthy rich. And don't forget, boys will be crowding her a lot, so we might even steal one of them. And we're lucky we got her first. Other cliques out there would definetly take her under their wing and we might lose the chance of being rich and all," Lina said.

"Plus, _______ is too dumb too notice that we're using her, so why not take advantage of it?" added Lina.

Anger started to build up inside me. Actually, I didn't know how to feel. Tears welled up in my eyes. Don't cry, _______! Stay strong! Those users are just a bunch of es. Their not worth crying for. I came inside the room, and gave them my death glare. "So you guys think I'm just some kind of toy that you can play with and throw away, huh?! Your all users! es! And your all not worth being friends with," I said to them as I walked over to Lina's bed, where I left my cell phone.

"What did you just say, _______?" asked Lina, my so-called best friend. "Did you just call us es?" Chan asked. "Damn right!" I said. "Look here, ice-princess, do not mess with me or call me a !" Lina said in a cold voice. Other people might have been scared at what she said and I might also. But right now, I feel numb. I don't care if these three es get hit by a truck or something. I don't feel anything. "Well, your too late 'cuz I just did. And if you want to mess with someone, DO NOT mess with me," I answered back. I walked out of the room, walked outside and just went inside my car and started crying.

I don't believe it. Lina was my best friend. Chan and Amu too. I don't believe that the people I once trusted.........was just using me.

end of flashback

I snapped myself back to reality.

"Jonghyun, sit in front of Shin ______," Ms. Kin said. Did I miss Jonghyun's introduction? Oh well. I looked around. Almost all the girls was fixing their hair and adding more makeup. I don't blame them if they think Jonghyun's hot. That's how I thought of him the first time I saw him anyway.

 "Now, Lee Taemin you may enter," said Ms Kin. Lee Taemin? Just then, a shy looking and handsome boy stepped inside the class. I sat up straight. He was cute. The way he smiles and the way he looks. But he is quite skinny. My heart started beating so fast. "Anyeong haseyo! My name is Lee Taemin. I'm new in here so please help me adjust here," he said shyly but in a gentle voice. His voice.......sounded like music. Sigh. "Taemin, please sit in the empty seat beside Shin ________," Ms. Kin said, as she pointed at me. Omigosh. Omigosh. Taemin is going to sit next to me. Kya~

Taemin walked over to the empty seat beside me, kept his books down at the table, and sat down. I looked at him. Unknowingly, he looked back at me and smiled sweetly. I sighed dreamily. "Anyeong," he said. I couldn't speak. Kya~ Lee Taemin just said 'Anyeong' to me!! I smiled then looked away. Stupid me. Why can't I just say 'anyeong' back? Now he'll think I'm a weirdo. I looked around the class and all the girls were either whispering to each other, or sneaking looks at Taemin or Jonghyun, or glaring at me with envy. Kekeke.

end of _______'s pov.

Taemin's pov;

 I can't help but sneak looks at Shin ______. When I heard her name, I knew immediately that she was that famous ice-skater I see on TV. She looks really pretty in person. Her black and glossy long hair, her rosy cheeks and kissable lips.

When I said 'anyeong' she simply smiled at me and turned away. She looks prettier when she smiles. I could feel my heart racing.

Noona neomu yeppeoseo~ (a/n; lol. I just kept this part. Don't mind it.)

end of Taemin's pov.

________'s pov;

Lunch break

 As soon the bell rang, I stood up from my seat. That was one boring Science class. Jonghyun stood up and and came following me outside. We made our way to the cafeteria. Which was crowded. There was not a single table available too. Sigh.

I guess me and Jonghyun would have to spend our lunch break in the garden. We walked over to the counter, I was just about to take a tray when a familiar cold voice greeted me from behind. "Oh, hello, __________........" Si Lina said. I turned to look at her. "Oh, hello, Lina....." I said. Why is she even saying hello to me anyway? "Who's this hottie over here?" asked Lina, as she turned to look at Jonghyun. I get it. She said hello because she wanted to talk to Jonghyun. I looked at Jonghyun who was smiling. "Jonghyun," Jonghyun said to Lina. Lina smiled in a flirty way. Yuck. "Hi Jonghyun, my name's Lina," she said.

Well, obviously. 

Lina started to go a little closer to Jonghyun. "Sorry Lina, but he's not for sale," I told Lina with hands on my hips. "You're not even his girlfriend! Why would I listen to you?" she said to me. I shrugged. "Okay..." I shrugged. "But let me give you a piece of advice...... he doesn't like es," I said simply as I turned around to take my tray. What else can I say? She took hold of my right arm, spun me around, then dumped her plate of spaghetti at my uniform.

Yah~

****************************************************

Anyeong!! I'm back from Hong Kong!  We only stayed there for a week. It was really fun there! And we went to Disneyland! woohoo! haha. I'm sounding like a little kid right now.

Sorry for the long wait. I'm gonna try to upload the next chapter tomorrow. I had to write down my ideas in a small notebook when i was in hong kong. I don't want to let any good idea slip. kekeke.

I'm gonna update soon! Thanks for your patience ^^