OH. MY. GOD.

Bodyguard

Jonghyun's pov;

I was looking at her face which was right across from mines.

She was so close.

But not too close that if I moved a little forward then I'll kiss her.

Not that I'm planning to do that.

ARGH!! What's wrong with me?!

We both didn't move and it was really awkward.

When the drink was finished, we both looked away and I went to throw the empty plastic container. When I walked back to her, she was smiling.

"Jonghyunie! Let's swim!" she said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Jonghyunie?" I said. She smiled then pulled my arm and dragged me towards the sea.

"YAH~ wait!" I said then she stopped pulling me.

"We need to change y'know," I said. She shrugged.

She took off her white loose shirt and milky mini-shorts revealing her bikini. Okay, as much as I dislike her, she had really nice body. Fair flawless skin, petite waist and she wasn't actually flat-chested like I expected her to be. Not that I stare at her chest.

I stood still, trying not to think of any ered thoughts about her. Not that I am thinking of any erted thoughts about her. Not that I want to.

Ugh. I think I'm gonna go crazy. But not crazy for ______. Okay, I am going nuts.

My heart was beating fast. Screw my heart. What's wrong with it?

End of Jonghyun's pov.

_______'s pov;

Jonghyun was standing there like some crazy person.

"Hello?! Jonghyun? You still there?" I asked, waving my hand in front of his face.

"Yes, I am here," he replied.

"Will you swim with me or not?" I asked, putting my one hand on my waist.

"Fine. Just a second," he said, then took off his shirt in one quick motion.

I froze.

OH. MY. GOD.

I looked away.

That's Jonghyun's body?

I thought he was wimpy. He looks as if he works out. He has abs. Perfect. Toned. Everything. Why do you have to make him handsome, God?! Why?!

My heart was beating so fast. I could feel my face turning a little pink. I looked down, letting my hair cover my pink cheeks.

"C'mon!" Jonghyun said then grabbed my hand then pulled me towards the sea. I stopped.

"Wait! What about our clothes?" I asked.

"Just leave it there beside your bag," he said then pulled me again towards the sea.

I stepped into the water. It was warm. Not too hot, not too cold. Perfect. We both got deeper in the water, we stopped when it was until my waist.

I turned to look at Jonghyun. Then I had an idea. I cupped my hands in the water then lifted it up, making sure there was a good amount of water in my hands. I looked at Jonghyun.

"Oi, Jonghyun," I called. The moment when he turned to look at me, I threw the water I had in his face.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Eat salt water, Kim Jonghyun!

I burst out laughing. He rubbed his eyes.

"Yah~ that's salt water, y'know," he said then glared at me. I stopped laughing.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were thirsty," I said then blinked innocently.

At that moment, I felt water being splashed into my whole face. If I hadn't closed my eyes at the right time, the salty water would've went into my eyes.

I pretended to rub my eyes. I heard Jonghyun laugh.

"Ouch. That water went into my eyes, y'know," I said, pretending to sound like I was hurt then rubbing my eyes at the same time.

"I'm so sorry," Jonghyun apogized sincerely.

I took that chance to splash water on his face. I giggled then turned around to swim when Jonghyun caught me (on the back) in the waist by surprise.

"Gotcha!" he said then lifted me up a little.

"AHHHHH!!! Let me go!" I shouted.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Evil Jonghyun mode!" he said.

Evil Jonghyun mode?!

Is he retarded?!

"Yah~~ Jonghyun it's not funny!" I nearly shouted.

Then all of a sudden, Jonghyun put me down, then made me face him.

He grabbed my face then crashed his lips against mine.

OH. MY. GOD.

******************************************************************************************

Anyeong!

Ugh. I think this chapter was crappy >.<

You're all probably wondering why Jonghyun did that.

Everything will be explained in the next chapter.

I just felt like updating because of all the comments I'm getting. Everybody says that this fanfic is so cute.

Well, I guess it's something that I do best *dramically bats eyelashes*

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! God, I'm so jobless.

PLEASE COMMENT! Maybe I'll update earlier! ^^