Ice-cream!

Bodyguard

 

Recap

He kissed my forehead?!

End of recap

 

The next day...

______'s pov;

RING!!!!!

Huh? Ugh. School again. I still can't forget what Jonghyun did last night. I never will. I will so kill him. He kisses Lina, then he kisses me on my forehead?!! Is he some kind of playboy or something?! I'm gonna have to die if he stays with me for one more week. Wait, it's already been a week?!! Wait, that's to fast! KYA~~ I have to get him fired!

End of ________'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

Hmmm..... what's that smell? Is ajumma cooking pancakes again? No wait, she's probably cooking something else. What is it? I went downstairs. "Oh, Jonghyun! You're awake already? Come sit down! I'm cooking egg and bacon!" I heard ajumma shout from the kitchen. I walked to the dining table and sat down. Ajumma came in with a plate with egg and two bacon. It smells good.

Minutes later, _______ went downstairs and then she started glaring at me. "What? What did I do?" I asked with my mouth full. Oh wait, it's bad manners to talk with your mouth full. _______ didn't even respond. She was just staring daggers at me. She walked over to the table and sat down at the other end of the table. When she sat down, she was still glaring at me. Gah~ what did I do?! She's gonna drive me crazy now!

Ajumma came inside with ________'s plate and even she noticed _______'s glaring. Ajumma looked at me with a confused expression. I shrugged at her. Seriously, why is she even glaring?! She didn't even say a word.

When we finished eating, she still didn't say a word. Me too. I haven't said a word yet. When we walked to the car, she didn't let me open the door for her. She opened it herself. She's acting weird. She's starting to creep me out. What's up with her? We are halfway to school right now and she still didn't say a word. I decided to break the silent atmosphere. "So.......what's up?" I asked. I could still feel her glaring at me. "Oh, nothing. Just the ordinary sky and birds," she answered. 

Finally! She spoke. "Haha," I laughed sarcastically. "Do you want me to on the radio?" I asked her. "No," she said. What's wrong with her?!! "Did I do something? 'Cuz you've been staring daggers at me recently," I finally said. I wanted to know why she was glaring at me. "Neh, you did something," she answered. 

Huh? What did I- OH !!

OMO~ does she know what I did last night?!! GAH~ I'm dead!! I gulped and decided not to ask anymore questions. I tried to stop myself from starting to bite my lower lip. I'm so dead. God, just kill me now!! Oh wait, she's just a girl. What can she do to me? Wrestle me? Kekeke. I chuckled silently at the thought of her wearing what those wrestlers usually wear. Kekekekeke.

End of Jonghyun's pov.

__________'s pov;

At homeroom....

I'm still freakin' mad at Jonghyun. Hmph. But I cooled a bit when Taemin entered the class. He was smiling at me on the way to his seat beside me. I'm so glad he's my partner. He just so dreamy........ and he seems like a gentle man too. "Anyeong haseyo!" he greeted me when he sat down. I smiled at his cuteness and my heart started beating twice as fast at the sound of his voice. Sigh. "Umm, anyeong," I replied back to him.

"Um, did you do your Math's homework?" he asked me. "Neh," I replied. Actually, Jonghyun did it for me. "Do you need it?" I asked just in case he didn't do his homework. "No, I was just asking in case you didn't do yours," he said. I sighed dreamily. He cares for me. KYA~

"Umm, do you like ice-cream?" he asked out of the blue. Why is he asking me about ice-cream? "I love ice-cream," I answered. "Umm, c-can you wait for me later? Like, after school? Maybe you'd like to eat ice-cream with me," he asked sweetly. 

KYAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~

"You mean like a date?" I asked. What am I doing? I'm supposed to say yes. "I- uh..." he said. Omigosh, I think I'm embarassing him. "Neh. After school okay?" I said. I saw him smile and nod. He's sooooooooo cute!!!!!!! KYA~~~ I'm gonna eat ice-cream with Taemin later!!!!!

Lunch break...

I was thinking about Taemin the whole time. Aish, I'm gonna eat ice-cream with him!! KYA~ I can't get him off my mind. I got out of class and I saw Jonghyun right there beside my class. -_- he's always there. I better get used to it now. We both walked into the lunch room. I was hoping Lina won't talk to me after what happened yesterday. After me and Jonghyun finished buying our food, we searched for any table available. Nope. None again.

I was about to turn around when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see Taemin standing there with his tray filled with food. "Umm, would you and Jonghyun like to sit with me and my friends?" he asked sweetly. "Neh," I said brightly. KYA~ Now I can never get him of my mind. And I don't want to.

when we reached to the table he lead us there was three boys sitting in there. Huh? Who are they? Are they Taemin's friends? "Taemin-ah, who's this girl........ and boy?" a tall long-haired boy asked. He looks handsome too. "Anyeong!" an older handsome boy greeted me and Jonghyun. And there was this guy sitting beside him. He had highlights on his hair and he, too, was handsome. He looks diva-ish. "Taemin-ah, is that your girlfriend?" the diva-ish boy boy asked in a teasing english accent. Oh, he's seems good at english too.

I blushed at what the diva-ish boy said. "Uhh, ______, I'll introduce you to them. This guy is Minho hyung," Taemin said as he pointed at the long-haired guy. "This is Onew hyung," he said as he pointed at the older looking guy beside Minho. "And this is Kibum," he said as he pointed at the diva-ish boy. Psh~ what kind of name is that? Is he gay? "Call me Key," Kim- Key said.

"Umm, anyeong haseyo! My name is Shin _________," I said to them. All of their eyes widened. I knew they'd do that. "OMO~ Shin ______?! The ice-skater?!" Key said. I blushed a little. "Aneyong, I"m Jonghyun!" Jognhyun said.

Now that they know who I am, I hope they won't just use me like Lina..

*****************************************

I'm in a huge hurry! I'm sorry if it's a bit short! Please comment! I'll update soon!!!