Sorry sorry sorry sorry~

Bodyguard

That night...

______'s pov;

"Goodnight, ________! Try not to have nightmares~" Jonghyun sang then went inside his room then locked his door.

"Pabo!!" I shouted at him. Gah~ he reminded me of the horror movie again!

I'll strangle that man.

I walked inside my room confidently, knowing that monsters in horror movies don't exist.

Not.

In fact, I was freakin' scared. It was so quiet. I closed the door then I walked over to my bed slowly.

I was hearing something. I heared the door slowly open....

Oh God, please scare this ghost/monster away.

I counted one to three then turned around. My eyes widened. The door was open. But I closed it!!!! I screamed loudly.

Thinking fast, I ran out from my room then I found myself in front of Jonghyun's door. I glanced at my door which I didn't close. I was so scared something was gonna come out from my room.

I knocked on Jonghyun's door then I put my hand on the doorknob then twisted it. Huh, it's open?

I ran inside his room and found Jonghyun on the bed.......sleeping?

I wasn't sure if he was sleeping because his shoulders were moving up and down. And heard a small laughing sound.

YAH~ Jonghyun's not sleeping!!!!!!!!!

I walked to him then pulled out his blanket then he burst out laughing loudly.

"AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!"

"Yah~ You were the one who opened my door!!!" I said, glaring at him.

End of ______'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

She went to my room! I scared her!

What a chicken!!!

I stopped at laughing then looked at _______. I saw tears in her eyes.

Crap, she's gonna cry.

"Omo, _______! Don't cry! I didn't mean to pull that prank on you! I'm so sorry!! Yah~ don't cry!" I said then got of my bed then I kept my hands on her shoulders then shook.

Okay, so maybe I was overreacting but she was crying!! And it's all my fault! I could get fired for doing this.

"Yah~~ don't cry!! I'm sorry! Do you want me to sing and dance 'Sorry Sorry'?? Okay!" I said then.

Then I started dancing and singing 'Sorry Sorry'. I was embarassing myself but she was crying. I had to do something.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry~"

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!" ________ burst out laughing. I stopped dancing then smiled.

After she stopped laughing, she slowly breathed.

"You dork!" she said then smiled.

"Yah~ am I forgiven?" I said then smiled innocenty, hoping that she forgave me.

"Hmmm..... I don't know. You scared the crap out of me. I'm not sure if I should forgive you..." she said then playfully tapped her chin with her index finger.

"_________!" I said then narrowed my eyes.

"Shoud I forgive you, or should I not?" she said.

"Please!! Please forgive me," I said then showed her my best puppy dog eyes. She shrugged.

"Okay, your forgiven," she said with a smile. I smiled.

"It's late already! I promise I won't scare you!" I said, glancing at the clock. She smiled.

"OK! Goodnight!" she said then stood then pecked my cheek then skipped out of my room.

I froze. Did she just......?

Her poked out from the outside. "Haha! Your turning red! That's revenge for you did to me the other night!" she said then I heard the slam of her door.

I was turning red?!

I walked over to the door then locked it. I was lying on my bed, smiling. I feel weird.

****************************************************************************************************

Anyeong!

BWAHAHHAHAHA! Jonghyun scared her! I'm imagining him dancing and singing 'Sorry Sorry'. LOL.

Watch out for my next update!

OMG! I have 101 total subscribers! YAY! I feel happy :))

Please comment (lol. I was going to write 'Please update!')!!