The Beach

Bodyguard

Next morning (sunday)....

________'s pov;

I opened my eyes and yawned. Sigh. What a nice morning. I stretched. I actually woke up with a smile on my face. I just felt happy today.

At that moment, I heard a knock on the door. I got up from my bed then skipped to the door. I twisted the doorknob then opened the door and Jonghyun was there with a dorky smile on his face.

UGH. Just seeing his face ruins my perfect morning.

"Good morning~" Jonghyun sang.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Your umma told me to tell you to get dressed because we're going to the beach today!~" Jonghyun said happily.

I brightened up. The beach. I hope I could relax there.

"Okay," I said with a smile then closed the door. The beach!

I walked over to my bathroom then washed my face, then brushed my teeth. I walked out of my bathroom then into my closet. I opened the drawers where a bunch of bikinis and other swimwear was kept.

Hmmm..... which one should I wear? I looked around my drawer, finding something I didn't wear before.

Hey, this looks nice. I picked one with an unusual design on it. I've never worn this before.

(a/n; this is what she picked, http://www.northerniamag.com/wp-content/uploads/diane-raulston-swimwear.jpg http://www.northerniamag.com/wp-content/uploads/diane-raulston-swimwear.jpg )

I kept on my swimwear then wore a loose white shirt which exposed my right shoulder. I chose a milky coloured mini shorts to top it off. This will do. I looked at the mirror then noticed that I was still wearing that blue sling. I'm gonna ask umma to take it off if I want to swim today.

I walked out of my closet then took a large white tote bag I used when I go to the beach. I stuffed my towel in then stuffed extra clothes.

After I was ready, I walked out of my closet. I opened the door then stepped out of my bedroom. I walked downstairs and found Jonghyun sitting in the couch. He was wearing a brown shorts, a green shirt and a pair of Havianas.

Jonghyun looks as if he's coming with us. Wait, is he coming with us?

"Jonghyun, are you coming with us?" I asked him.

"Neh," Jonghyun said then nodded happily.  I groaned.

I sighed then just shook it off. I looked around for umma and she was in the kitchen. I walked inside the kitchen. "Umma, when are we going to take of this sling? I think my arm is fully healed," I said.

"Oh yeah, we're going to go to your doctor before we go to the beach today if you want to remove it," Umma replied.

Yes~

At the hospital/ clinic/ watever....

YAY!!!

My sling is gone! And my arm is fully healed.

"If you feel any pain in your left arm, just put on some ointment," the docter said. I smiled then we walked out of the hospital/ clinic/ watever.

We went back inside the car then umma told the driver to drive to the beach.

When we reached there, umma's phone started ringing.

"Yoboseyo?" umma said. I saw her head nod a few times. "Okay, I'll be right there," umma said..

Don't tell me we have to go back home.

"_______, Jonghyun, I have been called for an emergency meeting. However, you and Jonghyun could still go to the beach but without me," umma said.

"Yeah. Sure, umma. I'd love to go the beach with Jonghyun," I said sarcastically. But umma took it seriously.

"Okay, I'm glad. Now go." umma said happily.

Oh, God. She doesn't even know I was being sarcastic.

"I was just ki-"

"Sure!" Jonghyun said then got out of the car then opened the door which was on my side then started pulling me out.

"What the hell?" I mouthed to Jonghyun. Jonghyun just rolled his eyes then kept on pulling me until I finally agreed then walked out of the car with my tote bag.

"Have fun!" umma said then rolled down the windows then handed me a few bills. When the car was gone, I turned to look at Jonghyun.

"Are you crazy?" I said.

"Of course not," he replied then took me by the hand and started dragging me towards the beach.

We walked around the beach and there were a lot people in here today. We stopped walking then sat down in the sand, looking at the sea water.

"Is this all we're gonna do? Stare at the ocean?" I asked him. He shrugged. I rolled my eyes the looked around. I saw a bunch of food stands.

"Hey, Jonghyun, let's eat," I said then stood up then pulled his arm to stand up.

"Why?" he said.

"Because I didn't eat this morning," I said then rolled my eyes. He shrugged. We walked over to the food stands then looked around. Then I found a food stand that sells fruit shakes.

I walked over to the food stand then asked the lady behind the counter for a watermelon shake.

"Hey, I want one too," Jonghyun said, then pouted. I rolled my eyes.

I was going to ask for another one when my eyes landed on the poster displaying all the shakes available and their prices.

Watermelon Shake; 100 won

It said. I dug into my pocket then fished out the money umma gave me. It was exactly 100 won.

"I can't buy another one. I only have a hundred won and that's exactly how much the shake cost," I said, trying to hide the small happiness in my voice.

HAH! Die of thirst, Kim Jonghyun!

"Then let's share one!" Jonghyun suggested happily.

"No. Way," I said. The lady handed me MY drink then I paid her a hundred won then I took a straw from the counter. I took out the plastic then inserted the straw then I tasted my shake.

Hm. It taste good.  

I saw Jonghyun take a straw from the counter then inserted his straw across from mines. I stopped my drink.

"Hey!" I said then pouted.

"Awww c'mon," he said then started on my drink.

"YAH! Stop it!" I said. He was still it. Ugh. No use telling him to stop. I rolled my eyes.

We both just started walking, taking turns drinking the shake.

While we were walking, two guys stopped in front of us. They were both shirtless. One guy had spikey hair and the other had long hair.

I stayed quiet then started drinking the shake.

"Hey, hottie. How 'bout dumping this dork then coming with us?" the one with the spikey hair said.

I thought I was gonna choke. Were these guys actually hitting on me?

I was going to say something when Jonghyun interrupted me.

"I hate to burst your bubble but this chick's already taken," I heard Jonghyun say then his arm went around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I choked on my drink. WHAT?!!

I wanted to protest but I ended up coughing. Jonghyun dragged me away from those guys, his arm still around my waist.

OH. MY. GOD.

I started turning red.

I turned to look at Jonghyun.

"Are you crazy?!! What made you say that?!" I shouted, taking his arm away from my waist. Jonghyun shrugged like it was nothing.

"Well, I am your bodyguard. I have every right to protect you," Jonghyun said casually.

GAH~~ I'm gonna end up killing this man someday!!

I groaned. I breathed calmly to prevent myself from screaming.

I turned around to take a sip from my shake but I didn't know that Jonghyun was drinking too. So I ended up  the shake with Jonghyun's face across from mines. 

***********************************************************************

Anyeong!

LOL! A long chapter for you all!

I hoped you like it!!

Please comment! ^^