Food fight!

Bodyguard

Recap..

She took hold of my right arm, spun me around, and dumped the plate of spaghetti on my uniform.

YAH~

End of recap.

Still ________'s pov;

Stupid !! Now look what happened to my uniform!!

I got so pissed off. I looked at the trash can just near us and I saw a plate full of spaghetti sticking out. I walked over to the trash can, took out the plate with the dirty spaghetti and went to Lina and said, "this comes from the trash...... just like you!!" and I dumped the plate at her top. That's what she gets for messing with me. Hmph. At least the spaghetti in my uniform is not dirty. Like her. "Ew!!!! Ew ew ew ew!!" she said several times, trying to wipe the dirty spaghetti off her uniform.

She glared at me angrily. I stuck out my tongue at her like a little kid. She pushed me hard on the shoulders and I almost fell back of it wasn't for Jonghyun who caught me. AGAIN. Oh yeah. I almost forgot about Jonghyun. Was he just staring at us like a dork? Stupid useless bodyguard. Why did umma hire him? I'll never know. I looked up at Jonghyun who was still holding me. "Aren't you supposed to do something, bodyguard?" I whispered at him. "You're girls. It's not like I could punch her or something," he replied. Yups. He is quite useless. He helped me stand up again and I looked at Lina who was looking at us both. "Jealous much?" I said sweetly. I could tell she was about to dump something on me because she was holding something and her hand was slowly moving. Prepare to duck __________.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!" huh?

I looked around and found everyone starting to throw food at each other. I better get out of here before the principal comes. I held Jonghyun's hand and dragged him to the exit when Lina wasn't looking. I swear, if anyone tells me and Lina is the ringleader of this foodfight, I'm so gonna kill that person. Even if it's Jonghyun.

Speaking of Jonghyun, why did I drag him with me out of the cafeteria? Normally, I'd leave my bodyguards there. Me and Jonghyun could hear footsteps coming. Uh-oh. Is that the principal? "C'mon!! Let's go!" I said to Jonghyun and we started running the opposite way from where we heard the footsteps. We kept on running until we reached the garden. Ahhh...... my favourite place to be.

"Nice place," Jonghyun said. So? Why would I care? I walked over to the tree I like to rest on and sat down. "Can I ask you a question?" Jonghyun said as he sat beside me. No. "Neh" I said. I was meant to say no. "Umm, do you have any friends?" he asked curiously. Okay. Now I regret saying yes to him. "No, I don't need any," I said casually. "Huh? What do you mean?" he asked. "Everyone in the school is not worth being friends with. They just want to be friends with me because I'm Shin _________, the famous ice-skater. Some even asks for my autograph," I answered.

Why am I even saying this to him? To my bodyguard? I don't even trust him or anything. I just......... feel this thing inside me. Something about him just makes me feel like I could trust him or something. Oh God, what the hell am I thinking? In three days, I might start to go crazy. Just like now. "So...... you can live without any friends at all?" he said in a you-gotta-be-kidding-me tone. "Look, just shut up ok? It doesn't concern you," I said. I yawned. Sigh. I feel sleepy already? Probably because of lack of sleep. I closed my eyes as I unknowingly drifted to sleep.

End of ________'s pov.

Jonghyun's pov;

There was silence between me and __________. I was looking up in the sky. I still can't believe that ________ could survive without any friends. Isn't she supposed to die of loneliness? I was about to ask her another question when I turned around and found her fast asleep. Slowly, she her head moved until she was leaning on my shoulder. I smiled for no particular reason. I looked at _______. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. She looks so............beautiful. She's a strong girl. Even I couldn't live with loneliness for so long. It must've been hard for her. Maybe I should stick to her. So she won't be that lonely always. I know how it feels like to be lonely anyway. Y'know. Without parents and stuff. Sigh.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!

The school bell rang, causing ________ to wake up. Sigh. Back to class. Me and _________ stood up as we walked to our next class.

Later, 5 minutes before dismissal time....

"Ma'am, can you please excuse me?" I asked the teacher. She nodded as I went out of my class. Since it's five minutes before dismissal time, I'm gonna have to wait for __________ outside her class. First, I need to go to the toilet. I walked over to the boy's bathroom and cleared out my bladder. I washed my hands and walked out of the toilet and into the empty hallways. I was on my way to ________'s class when I heard a familiar voice. "Are you bunking class, hottie?" Lina said. I stopped. I remembered _______ telling me not to tell anyone that I'm her bodyguard. So I didn't say that I was going to wait for _________.

"Yeah," I said as I turned around. "We're the same," she said as she came closer to me. Lina was really pretty. She's got the curves, the hair and the face. It's just that.......... I don't really like her. But she is my type though. I bet she's a good kisser.

"I'm so bored.......maybe you can make this fun," she said playfully. I glanced at my watch. Three more minutes left before dismissal time. I need to wait for ________ now. "Umm, Lina I gotta go," I said to her urgently but she still stood in front of me, blocking my way. "What's wrong, Jonghyun?" she asked me curiously. "I need to go wait for ________," I suddenly blurted out. Uh-oh. "Huh? Why?" she asked suspiciously. Aish, stupid me. "Are you-" I crushed my lips against hers before she could say anything else. Eventually, she kissed back.

End of Jonghyun's pov.

________'s pov;

I yawned and looked at the clock. 3 minutes left before dismissal time. I'm soooooo sleepy. I was about to close my eyes when I heard the bell rang. Finally, it's dismissal time. I stood up from my seat, gathered my books, and walked out of the class first. I was expecting to see Jonghyun waiting beside my door. Where was he? I looked around when I saw where he was. He was a few feet away from me. And he wasn't alone. He was making out with Lina.

"OH.MY.GOD," I said out loud. They stopped kissing and looked at me. Lina had this smirk in her face and Jonghyun had this shocked face. Disgusted, I turned around and started running. "________!" I heard Jonghyun. Ew. How dare he kiss with my biggest enemy?!!! I was a fast runner so Jonghyun wasn't able to catch up with me. When I went outside and reached the parking lot, I went inside my car and started it. This is my chance to get Jonghyun fired once and for all.

While I was driving, the picture of Jonghyun and Lina kissing kept popping in my head. I had goosebumps. Ewww. That's so disgusting. I hate Jonghyun. I hate him for kissing with my biggest enemy!!!! And I hate myself for leaning on his shoulder when I was fast asleep. Ugh. He's so gonna get fired. Now he has Lina germs all over him. I'm gonna have to die before spending another day with him again.

Once I reached the mansion, I cooled down a bit. I opened the door and was surprised to see HIM. Not Jonghyun. But appa. The appa who never cared for me.......

***************************************************************************

I think it's kinda short.......

Oh well, I'll update soon! please comment!!