Chapter Nine :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

Seohyun knew that Kyuhyun was not only a Web designer but he’s busy studying for their company. If she didn’t know that he’s busy with their company, she might get mad at him. They were neighbours alright, but it seems like they’re far from each other because they rarely meet. That’s why she decided to visit him. She rang the doorbell and waited outside his unit. When the door opened and she saw him, she smiled widely. She stared at his shirt, the buttons were not done, and his hair was messy. He looked so hot, she had to admit.

“Hi.” She greeted. “I can’t sleep.”

He looked confused and continued to stare at her.

“Can I sleep here? I want someone to accompany me.” Before Kyuhyun could answer, she went inside. She sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. She was searching for a nice channel when a girl went out of Kyuhyun’s room. It looks like the girl just had a shower because her long hair was wet. The girl froze when she saw her. If she wasn’t right, she was with this girl in the elevator once.

They looked at each other for some time.

“Hi.” She happily greeted the girl. “I’m Seohyun.”

“I’m Sooyoung.” The girl said, then faced Kyuhyun asking to get rid of her.

As if you could get rid of me so that you can continue with what you’re doing!

Kyuhyun and Sooyoung looked at each other.

“She’s my friend.” Kyuhyun suddenly said at Sooyoung.

“I hope you don’t mind if I sleep here, Sooyoung.” She said. “I just finished watching a horror movie. And until now, I’m still scared. I feel that I’ll have a nightmare if I sleep alone in my unit.” She looked at Kyuhyun. “It’s okay right? And we slept beside each other before.”

“You slept with Kyuhyun before?” Sooyoung asked. “I thought you’re just friends?”

She nodded. “Yeah. Actually, he’s very gentle.” She smiled teasingly.

Sooyoung looked at her and Kyuhyun. And it seems Kyuhyun doesn’t know what he’ll say.

“So, we’re gonna do ?” Sooyoung casually asked.

Her eyes widened on what Sooyoung said. But still she acted innocent.

“Oh, my God! How can you be so green minded, Sooyoung?” She looked at Kyuhyun and she saw that he’s controlling himself not to laugh. She faced Sooyoung.

“What I meant was, we didn’t have . We just slept beside each other. Sooyoung-sshi, you’re so dirty minded.”

She can see anger in Sooyoung’s face before she went to Kyuhyun’s room.

 

-

Kyuhyun was lying between Seohyun and Sooyoung. Seohyun was on the right and Sooyoung on the left. He was dumbfounded. He couldn’t believe that Seohyun would agree of sleeping with him and Sooyoung. He glanced at Sooyoung when she hugged him. The girl was already asleep. She was his dad’s secretary. He dragged her to his unit because she’s seducing him hard. And why would he know that Seohyun would go to his unit. His mind was a mess.

And now he was distracted not to Sooyoung but with Seohyun. She couldn’t just have put her hand on his chest. And she hugged him and let him face her.

“Are you awake?” He asked.

“Yeah.” She said. “I’m scared, and I want to hug someone. I hope you don’t mind.”

She sounded hot. It’s hard to control himself, especially when she’s hugging him tight.

“This is hard.” He whispered.

“I know, I can feel it.”

He removed her arm and kept a distance from her. “Yah, I meant, the feeling. It’s hard to sleep with two beautiful women. I’m not referring down there.” He couldn’t deny that he’s affected at Seohyun, but still he tries to control himself because he doesn’t want to take advantage of her.

Seohyun softly laughed. “I’m not referring to your eggs.

He also then laughed softly.

“I’m cold.” Seohyun complained. Before he could answer, she pulled him close and hugged him tight.

“Tell me, Seohyun. Why are you hugging me like that? Do you wanna have with me?” He . They have been friends for a long time now, and he knows that Seohyun already knew about his jokes if was the topic.

“What if I said ‘yes’?”

He stiffened. He couldn’t believe on what he heard. He gulped. “A-are you serious?” Nervousness and excitement is what he’s feeling.

“No.” Seohyun then said. “You know that I’ll only give this to my future husband.”

He then deeply sighed. If she was serious, he doesn’t know what he’ll do. He knew what she was talking about, on what she will give to her future husband. He suddenly felt pain and nervousness. Thinking that Seohyun will be with another guy—and it will be her husband—he’s already hurt and sad.

“But you can apply as my husband if you want. But now, let’s just sleep. I’m sleepy.” Seohyun said.

Was she teasing him? If yes, she was great at it. Something is wrong with her. Was it that she already liked him because of his jokes and teases? He chased the thought away. Seohyun was right, he thinks too highly of himself.

He couldn’t help but to hug Seohyun back. She is important to him that’s why he must not hurt her. If they hugged each other tight, it’s because they are friends. He must not think of other things. He closed his eyes and smiled. It’s good to sleep while hugging Seohyun.

 

---

Chapter Nine :)

I'll be updating again. ^^

Please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE 

-Seokyuislove