Chapter Seventeen :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

 

Kyuhyun stayed at his unit. He did not go to work. He locked himself inside his room and drank a lot. He was hurting so much. Seohyun broke up with him the other night. He was so hurt of what she said.

He would never accept what she said that Jinwoon is much better than him. He started hating that guy.

He regrets what he said last night. That Seohyun was right, and she deserves someone better. He hurriedly ran after her but she locked the door. He stayed outside her unit the whole night but she did not open the door. Maybe she wanted some time to be alone and he respected that.

When Seohyun broke up with him because she was not sure about him, he suddenly remembered what happened to his mom, when she left him and his dad and went out for another man. He was such a fool for letting Seohyun go.

“You’re not capable of loving anyone, Kyuhyun.”

The doorbell suddenly rang. He ran towards the door. I hope it’s you, Seohyun. He was dismayed when he saw Leeteuk and Taeyeon. He can see pity on their faces. Maybe they knew about what happened to him and Seohyun.

“You look like a mess!” Taeyeon said.

He didn’t answer and walked through the living room. He drank a bottle of beer again.

Taeyeon went to him and gets the bottle. “Seohyun called me last night. And she told me that she broke up with you because she could no longer control her patience. You do love Seohyun, right? Why did you played her?” Taeyeon angrily said.

“What are you talking about? You know that I already changed for her because I love her.”

“So, why didn’t you stop her from breaking up with you? And you agreed that easily? Gosh, Kyuhyun! I don’t understand you.”

He was teary eyed. Damn it! He couldn’t stop himself from crying. “She does not want to be with me anymore. So why would I stop her?”

Taeyeon suddenly slapped him on his right cheek. “You’re a fool!”

He was shocked by what she did but he just shook his head. “Seohyun’s right. I’m not the one for her.”

Taeyeon slapped him again. “Get up! Let’s talk. Fix it. You love each other, right? Why are you hurting yourselves?”

His voice cracked. “I’m not the right man for her. She’ll even get hurt if she stayed with me. Maybe I thought that I changed but I really didn’t. I said to myself before that I would never love so much. Then Seohyun came into my life. I couldn’t stop myself from falling in love with her. I tried to change. I even apologized and asked for advice from my ex-girlfriends the other night because I planned to propose to Seohyun...”

“I meet up with my ex-girlfriends because I want to make sure that I already forgot about them. When I saw them, I did not feel anything; I was really not attracted to them anymore. Then there I realized that Seohyun is really the one I love and I’m contented to her. But last night, she suddenly broke up with me. It hurt like hell. And when I was ready to propose to her, she then gave me up.”

His tears started to fall. “I really did not want be hurt just like my Dad but I think I’m feeling it right now. Maybe I deserve this. I was never serious to girls. That’s why I should be hurt right now. But it hurts so much. Maybe I’ll go crazy of too much pain and missing Seohyun.”

Taeyeon slapped him again. This time he was really hurt.

“Yah! It’s the 3rd slap! It hurts, okay?!” His voice cracked again. He wiped his tears. “I look like a gay, crying.”

“Don’t say that. When men cry, it does not mean they are gay.” Taeyeon smiled. “Now, I know that you really love my friend. Let me just make this clear, okay? You mean you meet up with your ex-girlfriends in the bar to make sure that you really forget about them and that Seohyun is the one you really like?”

“Yes.” He said. “Donghae also knew about it.”

“So you mean you did not played Seohyun?”

He nodded.

Taeyeon laughed, and looked at Leeteuk who was only listening to them.

“You know, Leeteuk, I didn’t really know what you like about Taeyeon. She can be irritating at times.” He said to his friend.

Leeteuk hugged Taeyeon. “I love her for who she is.”

“Oh” Taeyeon said and kissed her boyfriend.

“Great. Now you guys are making me jealous. Thank you for making me more miserable.” He wanted to hug Seohyun and kiss her.

“Did you know that Seohyun followed you when you went to the bar with Victoria? But when she called you, you lied to her and you said you’re in the lobby. So now, explain to me why you lied to her?” Taeyeon said.

He frowned. “She followed me? What I knew is that she stayed at her sister’s place.” He remembered Seohyun did call and asked where he is.

“That’s what you thought. Answer my question.”

“Because I don’t want her to know that I’m with Victoria and my ex-girlfriends. I know that Seohyun will surely ask why. Maybe if I suddenly tell her the real reason, my plan to propose to her will no longer be a surprise anymore.”

“But why didn’t you call her?”

“Okay, I’m guilty with that. I really did not call her because I was busy getting ideas from my ex-girlfriends.”

“Ideas for what?”

“For my marriage proposal! I wanted it to be unique.”

Leeteuk and Taeyeon both nodded.

“Seohyun loves you.” Taeyeon said. “Now, don’t waste time. If you want to propose to her, you do it as soon as possible.”

He nodded, and he felt hope.

“Now before propose, bro, take a bath first. You smell bad!” Leeteuk said.

And they all laughed.

 

 

---

 

Chapter Seventeen :)

Okay, I just Re-updated this Chapter again, because it was removed and not saved due to some problems here at AFF.

I know I haven't updated for almost a month now. So, I'm sorry.

I'm trying my best to update the last chapter This Week. ^^

So, please be patient for a while. ^^

-Seokyuislove <3