Chapter Ten :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

When Seohyun opened her eyes, Kyuhyun and Sooyoung were no longer beside her. She got up and washed her faced in the bathroom. She should look beautiful. She smiled while looking at her reflection in the mirror. She couldn’t forget what happened last night. It was a lot of fun. She succeeded on ruining Kyuhyun and Sooyoung’s plan.

Sooyoung was tired of waiting for her to go home until she fell asleep. Until she and Kyuhyun was asleep hugging each other.

She did not sleep yet. She and Kyuhyun talked before she felt sleepy. She deeply sighed before she hugged him. When Kyuhyun hugged her back, she felt hope. And the only thing she should do is to confess to him what she truly feels.

She went out of the bathroom with a smile on her face. She looked for Kyuhyun. She saw him sitting on the couch. She stared at him. He was busy typing on his laptop. She wondered, are there any guys as smart and handsome like Kyuhyun? If you first look at him, he doesn’t seem smart, that he only cares about girls. But that was what she loved most about him. He wasn’t perfect yet he was perfect for her. All he needs is a girl that could make him change.

That woman should be me.

Kyuhyun felt her presence, he looked at her. “Good morning.” He said.

She sat next to him. “Where’s Sooyoung?” she asked even though she’s not interested where the girl was.

“She already left.”

She nodded then deeply sighed.

“Are you hungry? I cooked breakfast for you.”

She amusedly looked at him.”You don’t cook right?”

“But I cooked.”

She stood up and went into the kitchen. She was so happy. To Kyuhyun, she’s special. If not, why would he make her breakfast? Eggs and hotdog. They were overcooked, but still she smiled because she appreciate his effort.

“I’m sorry if they’re a little overcooked, especially the hotdog, But---“

She instantly hugged him tight. She was smiling wide. Kyuhyun hugged her back. She can feel that he wants to protect her. She broke the hug.

“You’re so sweet.” She said as she smiled sweetly at him.

Kyuhyun looked at her, confused.”When we first met, you’ve been avoiding me like I have a disease or something. But we’ve become friends. And now, you suddenly hugged me,” He smiled. “Tell me, you’re in love with me aren’t you?” She saw amusement in his eyes.

She froze. She doesn’t know if she’ll run away or let him get close her. She chose the latter. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms on her waist. She stood still. She won’t refuse if he’ll kiss her. She’s been wondering for a long time; what would be the feeling being kissed by Cho Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun moved so close until their foreheads touched. She closed her eyes.

“You have no idea how much I’ve wanted to taste your lips. They look soft and yummy.” Kyuhyun whispered. “Do you want me to kiss you?”

“Hello? My eyes are already closed.” She said impatiently.

Kyuhyun laughed and she felt him moved away. When she opened her eyes, she saw him drinking cold water. She felt disappointed. She thought that he would really kiss her. What happened? It suddenly felt like in the movies, she thought that it was really happening, but it was just a dream.

Kyuhyun talked after drinking.

“You’re such a tease. It’s early in the morning and you’re already seducing me. It’s normal to say jokes at each other but it’s hard. You’re good at teasing. Maybe I can’t control myself and kiss you. I don’t know what’s happening to you and---“

“I thought you want to kiss me? Why did you stop yourself?”

Kyuhyun blinked a lot of times, like he doesn’t believe on what she said. “Friends don’t kiss unless they consider themselves ‘friends with benefits’.”

She deeply sighed. “What if I told you that I’m already in love with you?” She seriously asked.

Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He looked straight at her eyes. It’s like he wants to say something but he finds it hard to say.

“Okay, I was attracted to you the first time I saw you. I just find it hard to admit it to myself.” She said. Her heart was beating fast. “That’s why I avoided you, right? But fate brought us together. And I fell for you. I fell for you really hard. That’s why I couldn’t keep my feelings a secret anymore, I want to be the first to tell you, Saranghae. I know that you won’t get long to find the girl you’ll truly love. And I want to be that girl.”

Kyuhyun messed his hair. “You’re not serious are you?”

She felt something tearing her to pieces. She confessed her love to him and he’ll just ask her if she’s joking? “I’m serious, Kyuhyun.”

“Well...” It looks like it’s hard for him to find the right words he wanted to say. “I don’t think we’ll work as lovers. We’re good at being friends, Seohyun. And I don’t think fate brought us together. It was my decision to live here because of the girls who likes me. I want to be friends with you because we’re friends with Taeyeon and Leeteuk. I didn’t expect that you’ll feel something like that to me. I’m sorry. Maybe I’ll just stop teasing you.”

She controlled her tears who wanted to fall instantly. That was a big ouch. That was the first time she confessed to a guy and that was also the first time she was rejected. So it means that his sweetness to her was just nothing to him. She felt herself weakened. She was so embarrassed. She felt so ashamed of herself at that moment. If she wasn’t presumptuous, she wouldn’t even get hurt like that.

 

---

Chapter Ten :)

Seo's confession! :\

This would be the last update for tonight! ^^

It's already late. lol :D

I'll update again tomorrow. :)

Feel free to COMMENT!

And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Annyeong~! <33

-Seokyuislove