Chapter Fourteen :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

Seohyun was feeling nervous and at the same time excited while she was staring at herself in the mirror. She was wearing the red lingerie. She felt y and alluring. She fixed her hair, breathed heavily, and then she tried to practice smiling seductively.

She was ready. She will give Kyuhyun the most precious thing to her that those other guys can’t have. Yes, she promised herself that she would give it on the day of her wedding but she felt that Kyuhyun and she would also get to that point.

When the doorbell rang, she immediately went outside her room then played a music, and then she hurriedly went back to the bathroom.

“Seohyun?” Kyuhyun called her.

She peeked outside and she saw him look in her direction. Before he could open the bathroom door, she immediately went outside. They looked at each other before she posed on the wall. She looked at him seductively. Kyuhyun was staring at her from head to toe. Was she seductive enough? When she thought about those girls who were involved with Kyuhyun before, she slowly swayed her hips. Kyuhyun was just staring at her. She doesn’t know what he’s thinking. She hoped that it was really amusement in his eyes she saw.

She swayed her body according to the music. She felt y. She slowly went to him. She danced ily right in front of him. She was teasing him. She held his shoulders and danced closely. She’ll make sure that she is much better than to those girls.

Kyuhyun gulped. She smiled teasingly and kissed his Adam’s apple and his neck.

He cleared his throat. “What do you think you’re doing?”

She looked at him. “Isn’t it obvious?” she said in a seductive tone.

She sat on the bed and signalled Kyuhyun to come closer. Kyuhyun shook his head before he sat beside her. Why is he not making any move? Was he dismayed on what she’s doing?

They stared at each other.

After a few seconds, Kyuhyun kissed her. The kiss was passionate and hot. They are both hungry for each other. His hand started to roam around, until he pulled up her bra. The kiss was getting deeper. He was now kissing her hungrily and passionately. She heard him moan.

But she was confused when he fixed her bra. Their lips parted. Kyuhyun pinched her nose then kissed her forehead.

“Kyuhyun?”

She heard him breathed heavily. “I’m tired, let’s sleep.”

She felt like someone poured cold water on her. Kyuhyun pulled her on the bed and hugged her tight. She leaned on his shoulder. Kyuhyun kissed her forehead. She felt embarrassed. It means that Kyuhyun was not affected when she seduced him. And it means that he does not want something to happen between them.

“Don’t you...” She heard him sigh.

“Don’t you wanna have with me?” She asked.

“No.” Kyuhyun immediately said.

Ouch!   She was hurt.

“D-do you really love me?”

Kyuhyun broke the hug and glared at her. It seems that he did not like what she asks.

“You don’t really love me, do you?” she didn’t wait for him to answer. She stood up.

Kyuhyun also stood up. She can see his angry expression. “Are you questioning my love for you?”

She did not answer. “You don’t want me. You never asked me to have with you, not even once.”

Kyuhyun gritted his teeth, “I can’t believe you. Don’t you know the reason why I never asked you to have with me? That’s because I want to do it with you on our honeymoon. That’s how I respect you. Now get rid of that lingerie and wear your pajamas.” He commanded.

She froze. “Y-you... You have a plan to marry me?”

“When I’m ready. So please, Seohyun. Don’t do that again. You’re so y I could have you anytime if I wanted to. But not now.”

“You mean, I really seduced you?”

“Yeah...”

“Am I good? I did not look stupid right? Were you aroused?”

Kyuhyun massaged his forehead. “You have no idea. You don’t know how hard it is to control myself, sweetheart.”

She felt relieved. “ I really thought that your past girlfriends were better than me, that’s why you did not want to have—“ she shrugged. “You know.”

Kyuhyun frowned again. “Don’t compare yourself to those women. I’m beginning to feel irritated again. Why would you compare yourself to those girls when you know you’re a thousand times better than them? And you’re the only one I love. Please, let’s just sleep. I don’t want us to fight over this nonsense. Like I’ve said, I wanna do it with you when we’re married. And you can dance like that on our honeymoon. It’s hard to control, Seohyun.”

She giggled. She understands what he meant. She changed her clothes, and then she gave him a peck on his lips. Kyuhyun hugged her tight. They both fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

 

 

---

Chapter Fourteen! :)

Please do COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

I'll update again! :D

-Seokyuislove