Chapter Five :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

Seohyun stared at Kyuhyun. It looks like he really wanted friendship from her. Even though he keeps on flirting, it doesn’t mean anything. He just really likes to tease. She was getting used to it, actually. They had been neighbours for almost a month now. They only talked when he’s not busy with work or he doesn’t have a date.

And when they’re talking, it’s always about nonsense things. Like whose star have the stinky under-arm, and the doll like who undergo plastic surgery. They never asked each other about their personal life, especially love life.

It’s Saturday so she decided to window shop. When she went out of her unit, she saw Kyuhyun. And she knew that he just finished a meeting with a special client. When he knew where she was going, he volunteered to come with her. He just needs 5 minutes to change. She agreed.

They went to a mall. They window shopped and was walking for almost an hour. She planned this for her to know if he’ll get bored but she never saw a sense of irritation from him. And it looks like he really wants what they’re doing.

Then they went into a Japanese Restaurant. They were seating beside each other, and so close. She was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

“I love the food here.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yah, you can seat in front of me, right? We’re so close that I can’t even move my arm.” She said in a sarcastic tone.

He smiled. “Didn’t you notice? Almost all of the costumers here are in a relationship. It’s much nice for us to be like this, so that we can’t be out of place right?”

“Yah! You just want to make a move, you ert! And don’t use the term ‘In a relationship’. It’s like you’re saying that they won’t last.”

“Okay, lovers. They are lovers.” Kyuhyun then said.

“I don’t know why your friends like to hang out with you. You’re always irritating.”

“You’re the only one who’s irritated at me.”

She didn’t say a word. True

Then the waiter came with their orders. Kyuhyun ordered sushi, donburi, and sashimi. While her only order was ramen. Kyuhyun dipped the sashimi in soy sauce and let her taste it.

“How does it taste?”

“Good.” She said.

Kyuhyun smiled and started to eat. She watched him eat. When he suddenly stared at her, she avoided his gaze and looked at the entrance.

“Why are you not eating?”

She couldn’t utter a word. She froze on her seat. She didn’t know what to do when she saw Yonghwa. Before she tried to hide, Yonghwa looked at her direction. Their eyes met.

 

“Yah! Why aren’t you eating?” Kyuhyun asked.

She still couldn’t answer. She was alarmed when Yonghwa went to her and Kyuhyun’s direction. And there was a girl beside Yonghwa, which he introduced to her as “Shin Hye”. She then felt anger again. She knew it! He broke up with her because of a girl. She wants to throw Yonghwa in the outer space because he said he wants space!

Space, your

“Yah, Yonghwa! It’s been a long time.” Kyuhyun greeted.

She confusedly looked at Kyuhyun then at Yonghwa. So, they know each other?

Yonghwa just nodded at Kyuhyun, and then he looked at her and smiled.

“Hi, Seohyun.”

She didn’t look at him.

“You know each other?” Then it was Kyuhyun who was confused. He glanced at her then at Yonghwa.

“Yes.” Yonghwa said. “Is it okay if we join you?”

She really wants to shout at him ‘go to hell!’ but then Kyuhyun said ‘yes’, so they seated in front of them. She controlled herself, and just silently cursed him.

“How did you know each other?” Kyuhyun asked her.

“He’s my ex.” She said.

She can tell that Kyuhyun was shocked.

“Bro, how did you know Seohyun?” Yonghwa asked Kyuhyun.

“We’re neighbours.” Kyuhyun said.

She looked at the girl who’s with Yonghwa. She is pretty and her dress was very revealing. The girl then looked at her. She wants to burst in anger when the girl raised an eyebrow at her.

“Any problem!?” She couldn’t hold it anymore.

“Nothing much” the girl said as she faced the food.

“How have you been, Seohyun?” Yonghwa asked.

“What do you think?” She said in a sarcastic tone.

She shouldn’t concentrate on him because they are no longer in a relationship. She faced Kyuhyun.

“How did you know each other?” She asked.

“We’re classmates in high school.”

What a small world. She then stayed silent. After eating she excused herself to go to the  restroom. She then stared at her reflection. How dare him. He didn’t really care of what she’s feeling. And what made her even mad is that he seems close with Kyuhyun! She sighed.

Ah, life! 

 

---

Chapter Five :)

Updating the next Chappie soon! 

COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE

Bye for now! ^^

-Seokyuislove