Chapter Six :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

Shin Hye excused herself to go to the restroom. He was left alone with Yonghwa, he stared at him. He couldn’t believe that he’s Seohyun’s ex. He and Yonghwa were not really friends. In fact, they had a fight before, because of a girl. But at the end, they were both rejected. He could not explain why he’s irritated again at Yonghwa when he knew that he has a past with Seohyun.

“Do you like Seohyun?” Yonghwa directly asked him.

He didn’t answer. Yes, he liked Seohyun. He is happy when they are always together, but only as friends. He doesn’t have an intention to court her. But he did not like Yonghwa’s tone.

Yonghwa grinned. “You won’t get anything from her, bro. I forced her a lot of times to have with me, but always rejected. I’ve tried all the ways, but she always says no. She wants to remain a until the day of her marriage. So that’s why if you have a plan, don’t pursue it.”

He glared at Yonghwa. He must not insult  Seohyun like that.

“And she’s boring, bro.”

“Don’t call me ‘bro’.”

They glared at each other.

“Call me if you already succeeded to get her in bed, bro.”

He was getting angry at that bastard.

“Do not humiliate, judge or say stuff like that at Seohyun.”

Yonghwa laughed at him. “It looks like you like her. What do you like about her? She’s not special. She’s like a rock.”

Bastard!

He grabbed Yonghwa’s collar and punched him hard. Yonghwa fell on the floor. The customers began to panic.

Yonghwa touched his face.

“Next time if you try to insult Seohyun like that, you will only not get a punch from Cho Kyuhyun the great, but you know I have the power to ruin your image, or your life.” He angrily said at Yonghwa.

 

-

 

Seohyun looked at Shin Hye. It was obvious that she’s a flirt.

“So, you had a relationship before with Yonghwa oppa.” Shin Hye said as she retouched her makeup.

She didn’t answer. And she doesn’t want to talk to her. She then glanced at her reflection once again and went out of the restroom. She froze when she saw Kyuhyun punched Yonghwa. She hurriedly went to them.

“Next time if you try to insult Seohyun like that, you will only not get a punch from Cho Kyuhyun the great, but you know I have the power to ruin your image, or your life.” Kyuhyun angrily said at Yonghwa.

She glanced at them. She does not know the reason why they fought but she didn’t wanna know. She went to Kyuhyun and stood at the middle to protect him. She know Yonghwa, he is the kind of guy who doesn’t surrender easily without a fight.

“Let’s get out of here.” She said to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun left their bill at the table before he dragged her out of the restaurant.

“He’s a womanizer, Seohyun. He’s worse than I.” Yonghwa shouted when they were already at the door.

She faced Yonghwa. “Actually, you’re wrong. Kyuhyun is far better than you.” She said.

They were both silent when they reached the parking lot. They were inside Kyuhyun’s car when she talked.

“I did not know what happened but I have a feeling that you protected me from him. Thank you.” She sincerely said.

Kyuhyun didn’t answer. She couldn’t read his face. He was silent while driving.

She glanced at him. He made her feel secure and protected. The Kyuhyun she thought was all tease but deep inside he also has a heart. So she guessed.

Kyuhyun also glanced at her then looked at the road again.

“I was mad when he insulted you. I have also hurt a lot of women but I never insulted or humiliated them in front of other people. You are a friend to me, Seohyun. So it’s right for me to protect you.”

She smiled. “Do you know where I and my friends hang out if we want to be happy?”

“Where?” He asked.

“At the bar. We party.” The last time she went to the bar is when she got broken hearted because of Yonghwa. She wants to come back there with Kyuhyun for them to celebrate their newly found friendship.

Kyuhyun’s face lit up.

She told him where the place is.

Loud music welcomed them when they went inside the bar. People were dancing, and some are drinking. They seated at the bar counter. They ordered beer.

“We’re going to celebrate tonight.” She said loudly at Kyuhyun.

“Huh?” It’s obvious that he can’t hear her because of the loud music.

She went closer to him and shouted at his ear. “I said, we’re going to celebrate tonight.”

He chuckled and shrugged.

And together, they drank and danced all night long. 

 

---

Chapter Six :)

Short Chappie again. 

I'm not sure if I can update the next one later.

It depends if I can finish it. But I'll try hard ^^

COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE

-Seokyuislove