Chapter Two :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

Cho Kyuhyun couldn’t help but stare at Seohyun. She was pretty and petite. She has long straight hair. She was not his type of girl but he found her interesting. Leeteuk and Taeyeon just left and Seohyun was waiting for a taxi.

The couple asked her to come with them but she refused. Maybe she thought that the two needs to be alone because Taeyeon refused Leeteuk’s proposal.

He felt sorry for his friend. The book he wrote was for Taeyeon, his friend has a lot of effort for making that book.

Donghae was still inside his bar.

He couldn’t blame Taeyeon’s decision, because maybe she’s not yet ready to get married. Like him, he didn’t like commitments. He was never serious to girls. Life is short that’s why he’s enjoying it while it lasts. When he liked a girl who likes him back, he immediately says that “commitment” is not on his vocabulary and he gets tired of them fast.

He treated every girl like a princess, he respects them a lot. And every time he feels the level of liking a girl is changing, he then walks away. He doesn’t want to be like his dad. He took a deep breath, and decided to talk to Seohyun.

“It’s hard to ride a taxi at this time. Do you want to come with me? The rain is already pouring.”

Seohyun looked at him for a second then looked away. “No, thanks.”

“C’mon. Where do you live? It’s late. It’s bad for a girl to go home alone at this time, especially a pretty one like you.”

“It’s even worse when a girl let a stranger take her home.” The rain was becoming worst. Seohyun went outside the bar to have shelter.

He grinned. “Then we should be friends.” He said as he went to her.

Seohyun didn’t face him but she talked in a serious tone. “Just because Leeteuk and Taeyeon are our friends, doesn’t mean we have to be friends too.”

“Whoa! If you don’t want us to become friends, we could be more than that.” He teased.

He wants to know what would be her reaction. Based on her movements, she’s serious at all things, especially on a relationship. Therefore she is not his type. Seohyun faced him. She looked irritated.

“Do I have dirt on my face? Why are you staring at me?”

He couldn’t read her expression. He wondered why. Does she have a bad past with guys? If what maybe the reason, he will know why. He will surely enjoy teasing her for now.

“I don’t have the likes and a plan to have with you.” Seohyun seriously said to him.

He froze. He tried to stop himself from laughing and be serious but he can’t help it. He stopped when he noticed that she’s very irritated

“Me too, because you’re the serious type. And I don’t want to be stuck in a serious relationship.” He said.

She looked at him and sighed. She then calmed down. He was right with what he said. She’s the type of girl that wants a guy only for her. And he doesn’t want only one. Most of the girls he dated also doesn’t want commitment and want to experience fun.

But he admits, he is interested in Seohyun. That he wants to know why she is uncomfortable with him. Even though it’s obvious that she doesn’t want to be with him, she still got that innocent face,

“Why don’t we get inside?” he said.

“No, I’m fine here. The rain will go soon.”

He regrets why he didn’t bring his jacket. He could have made a move.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -

 

Seohyun was shivering and tired of standing outside the bar, but the rain is still pouring. She checked her watch, it’s already 11pm. She needs to be early for work tomorrow. She is a travel agent who works in a known travel agency.

And Kyuhyun was still standing beside her. She just knew him but it’s very obvious that he wants to catch her attention. She couldn’t hide her irritation when she seriously told him that she had no plans to have with him. Kyuhyun laughed at her, and told her that he too has no plans, and she is the serious type. He was right. For her, relationships must be taken seriously.

“Hey, the rain is gone.” Kyuhyun said.

She faced him and their eyes met. She saw sparks in his eyes. She doesn’t know if it’s because of the brightness or his eyes were just very wonderful.

“My invitation is still open.”

“W-what invitation?” she asked. She liked his masculine voice.

“Come ride with me. I’ll take you home. Where do you live?”

She wants to refuse again, but she really wants to go home.

“How can I make sure if you won’t do something bad to me?”

He smiled. “Well, I don’t force women. And we’re both friends with Taeyeon and Leeteuk. You can call them if I did something bad to you. But it won’t even happen. You’re beautiful alright, but you’re not my type.

If she’s the same old Seohyun, she would have been blushing because of his blandishment.

But she had to guard her heart against falling for a wrong guy again. They stared at each other for a few seconds before she gave her address.

They were now inside his car. She had no other choice but to accept his invitation. If he’ll do something bad to her, of course she won’t let that happen, she can fight him. But she’s not feeling any nervousness.

“Why are you silent?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I’m really a silent person. I’m only talkative to those people I like and close to me.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

She didn’t answer.

“Well, it looks like you don’t have one. Because if you do, he must be the one taking you home.”

“You notice a lot of things.”

“Of course.”

They both stayed silent, until they reached the place where she lives.

“You live in one of those units of Cho Towers?”

“Yes,” She said.

All the people living in Cho Towers are rich and influenced. His family owned it. He has his own house, and he became independent. He’s glad that his family supports him in every decision he makes.

“What’s the number of your unit?”

She glared at him.

Kyuhyun smirked. “We’re friends, right? Friends often see each other.”

“We’re not friends, Kyuhyun. And I don’t want to be friends with you.”

“Why? Is it because you want us to be more than friends?”

She knows that he’s only teasing her, but he irritates her. Why would he be so handsome? If he again, maybe she’ll like him.

“Thanks for taking me home.” She removed the seatbelt and got off his car. She walked fast without looking back. In her mind, she thought that a guy like Kyuhyun must be avoided. 

 

- - -

 

Chapter two :)

-

-

What do you think? :">

 

COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE