Chapter Fifteen :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

Seohyun hurriedly went to her sister Hyoyeon after they talked on the phone. Her sister was crying. As what their neighbour said, she rarely eats and she’d rather lock herself in the room all day. She shook her head then sat beside her sister.

“I thought, he changed.” Hyoyeon sadly said.

She was teary eyed because she knew the feeling. She wiped Hyoyeon’s tears.

“Just don’t think of your husband now.” She said,

“How can I not think of him?! It hurts like hell, sis.” Hyoyeon cried again. “How dare him. I hate him so much. I should’ve known from the start. I was stupid when I really believed that he changed. That’s why I even agreed to marry him, right? Because I thought I will be the girl that he’ll truly love.”

She remained quiet. Then her cell phone rang. She saw Kyuhyun’s name.

“Hey, sweetheart.” She didn’t tell him personally that she’s at her sisters’ place because he was busy all day with work. And he said that he needs to save money for their future.

“You seem sad.” Kyuhyun said.

She nodded. Even though he could not see her. “Kinda.”

“Me too, I’m sad, because you’re not by my side now.”

She smiled and the made a kiss sound.

“I’ll be spending the night here. My sister needs me.” She told him every details of what happened to her sister.

“I understand.”

“Thanks. After your work, you go straight home okay? Maybe you’ll go elsewhere.”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Take care, my Seobaby. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

They ended their conversation. Kyuhyun said that he needed to finish some work. That he called because he misses her voice. She glanced at her sister who watches some drama on TV but still, Hyoyeon won’t understand what she’s watching because her mind was out of this world again. She went to her.

“Time flies so fast, sis. We were just little kids who always fight before.” She said.

Hyoyeon smiled. “Yeah, I remembered before that you cried because your first love replaced you with someone much uglier than you.” Her sister then laughed.

She pouted. “Yah! I’m not ugly! And besides, I was young then. Well, if he didn’t make me cry before and we’re still together until now, I wouldn’t have a boyfriend now and meet Kyuhyun, right?”

Hyoyeon looked at her. “About Kyuhyun...”

“What about him?”

“I’m just worried. Maybe the time comes that what is happening to me now may happen to you.”

She shrugged. “He changed for me. And I can feel that he really loves me.”

“What about those girls who always flirts with him? Kyuhyun is a guy-“

“He won’t entertain those girls. And besides, I trust him.”

“I’m just warning you, Seohyun. Are you really sure that your relationship will get even better as time flies? Because if you’re not sure, just give up now. I don’t want you to be hurt. Maybe you’ll think that you’re the only one in his life, but truthfully you’re not the only one because he is not contented.”

“I’m not afraid to get hurt because I love him, sis. And I know that he’s serious. He even mentioned marriage. I know that he’ll ask me soon.” She said.

“I don’t want that time comes when you already gave him everything and then he’ll leave you. You’re my sister and I don’t want you to feel what I’m feeling right now. I want you to be married on a right guy.”

She thought about what he sister said. She has been patient for a long time. She wouldn’t know what she’ll do if Kyuhyun will leave her. She looked at her sister. “You’ll be better, unnie.” She changed the topic.

Hyoyeon deeply sighed. “I hope so. Aren’t you going home?”

“I will sleep here.”

Hyoyeon frowned. “Yah, I’m not a kid.”

“I’ll stay here, sis.”

“Go home. I can take care of myself.”

“Are you sure?” she worriedly asked.

“At this age of mine, I won’t be sure?”

She laughed.

 

 

-

 

 

Seohyun was about to get off the taxi when she saw Kyuhyun’s car. The car stopped in front of the entrance of Cho Towers. She smiled. She will surprise him, especially when he knew that she’s staying at her sisters’ place. She then saw Kyuhyun got off his car and she was about to approach him when she saw him walking towards Victoria who was waiting at the entrance.

Victoria and Kyuhyun went inside the car; Kyuhyun even opened the door for her.

She couldn’t explain what she felt at that moment. What was happening? Why would Kyuhyun let Victoria in his car, and why are they together? Where will they go?

She remembered what she told him. To go home straight after his work.

But what’s the meaning of what she saw? Is he playing with her? Does he have a hidden relationship with Victoria? There are a lot of questions popping in her mind.

She tried to calm herself. She told the taxi driver to follow Kyuhyun’s car. She felt that she needed to know something. While following his car, she tried to call him but he didn’t answer.

She started to feel nervous and feel bad. If they are not doing anything bad, Kyuhyun will surely let her know where he’s going or who is with him.

Kyuhyun’s car stopped in front of Donghae’s bar. She saw Kyuhyun opening the door for Victoria, again. She was very jealous. She wanted to approach them badly but she stopped herself. She tried to calm herself again. She paid for the taxi and when she got off she called Kyuhyun.

“Sweetheart...” Kyuhyun said.

“Hey!” She tried to sound okay. “Where are you? Are you in your unit now?”

Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Try to lie and you’re dead!

“I’m in the lobby.”

“What lobby?”

“Lobby of Cho Towers.”

She gritted her teeth, and she felt like someone punched her hard. He was lying.

“Are you sure that you’re at the lobby of Cho Towers?”

She saw Kyuhyun looking around the place.

“Yeah, and I already miss you, sweetheart.”

 

She didn’t know what she’ll feel at that moment. She really saw how Kyuhyun lied at her. He made her look stupid. The memory of her first love came flashing back. Her first love when she was a teenager broke up with her. And then she met Lu Han, she thought everything was perfect but she discovered that he has another girlfriend. And then she met Yonghwa, just like her first love, he broke up with her.

But her heart was not tired. Still she trusted Kyuhyun. But she was hurt again.

“G-goodnight.” She ended the conversation.

She heard two girls talking.

“Kyuhyun let you come here?”

“Yeah. You too? Wow, that playboy never changed.”

She sadly turned away and tried to find a taxi. She was feeling bad. Kyuhyun was the guy she had dreamed to be Mr. Right. Why would that happen? They are not yet married but he was not truthful to her. She had to make a choice.

Will she wait until she’ll be the only one in his life or she’ll leave him even though she loves him so much? She was tired. Is she that unlucky when it comes to guys? She is a good girlfriend; she did not deserve to be hurt.

 

She directly went inside her unit. She was waiting for Kyuhyun to call her. Is he not curious why she immediately ended the call?  She thought of Yonghwa. He broke up with her on the day of their anniversary. And her and Kyuhyun’s anniversary was near. Will he also broke up with her like Yonghwa did?

She waited and waited but still no call or text from Kyuhyun. She started to feel scared and nervous. Will their love story end like this? She deeply sighed. Maybe Hyoyeon was right. Men like Kyuhyun never ever change.

Or Kyuhyun is not ready to change for me because I’m not the girl he wants to be with.

 

She was hurt by that thought.

 

Chapter Fifteen :)

Soooo sorry for not updating these past few days.

SORRY^^~

Anyways, I'll be updating again. :)

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!

-Seokyuislove