Chapter Thirteen :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

One year later

 

Right from the start, Seohyun knows that it’s not hard to love Kyuhyun. But every time they were together, she just can’t help but to be jealous to those girls he knew. She knows that Kyuhyun is very friendly; she was always irritated to those girls who wanted to make a move on him. She could not blame those girls because her boyfriend is rich, handsome and smart.

In their one year relationship, she couldn’t count how many times she got jealous.  Why does he have to be so friendly with girls? And those girls might think that Kyuhyun likes them.

And instead of arguing her about being mean to those girls, Kyuhyun didn’t mind it, he just continued being sweet, caring and always surprising her.

One time, they had a misunderstanding, and she was avoiding him. Kyuhyun went to her agency and sang a song for her, he did not care about the people staring at them, and he just needed her forgiveness.

They always went out of town. Kyuhyun was the sweetest boyfriend ever. He made her feel that he changed and that she will be the girl he would love forever. That’s why she thought that it was time for them to talk about wedding.  She called her best friend Taeyeon. Her friend was now in Korea and she and Leeteuk are together again. And they will be getting married soon! She was happy for her best friend. They are now both happy in their relationships.

“Should I do it?” she asked.

“It’s up to you.”

“But I don’t think I can do it.”

“Then don’t do it.”

“But-“

“What do you really want?”

She deeply sighed. “I don’t know.”

She stared at the red lingerie on her bed. They have been in a relationship for a year now, and Kyuhyun did not even attempt to make love to her. She was glad because he respects her, but she was just getting impatient in their relationship.

“I don’t know why I thought that I and Kyuhyun should do it, maybe because I want him to be happy. He is a guy, and he has needs.”

“You really love that playboy.”

“Kyuhyun changed,” She said in a matter of fact.

“Okay, you said so.”

After a few minutes they ended the conversation. She went out of her unit to go to Kyuhyun. Maybe he already came back from work. She then saw him walking on the hallway. She always welcomes him with a warm pleasing smile. But at that time, she was frowning because he’s with someone--- Victoria. They were laughing and Victoria was very touchy on her boyfriend. She was flirting with Kyuhyun!

Victoria’s unit was also on the fifth floor, but it was far from theirs. Kyuhyun and Victoria were classmates in high school and she knew that Kyuhyun courted her before but Victoria dumped him.

She took a deep breath. She will just ignore Victoria. The important thing is that Kyuhyun loves her. And she was sure that Victoria is not a threat because her boyfriend changed.

When Kyuhyun saw her, he went to her and kissed her on the lips. She responded to his kiss.

“I missed you so much, Sweetheart.” Kyuhyun said after they broke the kiss.

“I missed you too.” She said then hugged him.

“Oh, I have to go. Your sweetness is overloading.” Victoria said.

Kyuhyun just nodded.

When Victoria left, she faced him.

“You’re together?” she asked.

Kyuhyun gently pinched her nose.

“We just saw each other in the elevator. Are you jealous?”

She nodded.

“You look cute when you’re jealous.”

She pouted. “I know, I know.”

He smiled.”I’m so tired. Let’s go inside so that I could rest.”

She smiled. Her decision is now final. She will make him happy. She only needs self confidence.

“How about you change your clothes? Then you go inside my unit.” She whispered on his ear.

She saw that Kyuhyun was confused on what she said but he nodded.

 

---

Chapter Thirteen! :)

Uh-oh, what will Seohyun do?

Sorry for not updating these past few days.

And It's because of one word: School :\

But I'll update again! :D

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

-Seokyuislove