Chapter Eleven :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

Seohyun went to a Restaurant. She was from work. Her work is not very stressful but she felt that she was very tired. Her life was very boring. Her only routine was work and home. She has no other hobby but to watch Romance movies. She is a hopeless romantic.

She ordered a lot of food, especially her favourite. And she planned to make her tummy full. She was eating peacefully when she felt someone standing beside her. When she looked up, it was Kyuhyun.

“Hi, Seohyun.” Kyuhyun said then he automatically seated in front of her. “You’re eating alone? You should’ve called me so that I could accompany you. And I’m not busy right now.”

She didn’t answer. Instead, she grabbed the tissue and wiped her lips. When she looked at him, he was staring intently at her.

“I wanted to be alone right now.” She said.

It’s been One month since they last talked. I miss you, she wanted to say that. She felt happy by just seeing him. Oh, how she loved being with him. Every time Kyuhyun asks her out, she then thinks of something, for her not to come with him. She’s been avoiding him so that her feelings would fade, even just a little.

Or so she thought.

And because Kyuhyun is right in front of her now, she just wanted to hug him tight like there’s no tomorrow. But she’ll look bitter if she does that. He already refused her, so why would she still chase after him? Kyuhyun only wanted them to be friends.

“I noticed that you’ve been avoiding me.”

“I-I was just busy.” She lied.

“Trying to move on?” Kyuhyun asked, teasing her again.

Wow. He looked too highly of himself. Why did she love this man? She was in pain, but still he continues hurting her.

Yeah, yeah. I’m the loser.

Because he knew that she loved him, and he’s using it as a new tease to her.

“Oh, please Kyuhyun!” She rolled her eyes, and then faced her food. “When you told me to stay as friends, I accepted it. If only you could forget everything I said, my confession. And why are you here?” She changed the topic.

“I have a dinner date. Good thing you’re here. I’ll be happy until my date gets here.”

Great. I really am a toy to your life.

She ate again. She just let him stare at her. After all that had happened, still she loved this guy. Is she that stupid? She still loves him even though he already said to her face that he couldn’t love her. It was even more painful than what happened to her and Yonghwa. She thought that the love of her life would only be Yonghwa. She was so wrong, because she fell for Kyuhyun, hard.

Then his date came. She hated him. So the saying was really true. “The more you hate the more you love.” because it was happening to her now. Kyuhyun preferred to be with other girls than her. Is she not beautiful? Because her s were not his type? Or because of what she said that she’ll remain a until the day of her wedding? Maybe Kyuhyun doesn’t like her because he won’t get anything from her.

Then should I do it with him?

She pinched her arm. If only she could slap herself. She thought that she would give herself to Kyuhyun so that he’ll love her. She was so pathetic. And in love.

She then bid goodbye to him and his date. She couldn’t bear seeing him with another woman. She remembered that Kyuhyun refused her and he wants to be with other girls.

 

-

 

Kyuhyun was talking with Victoria in the lobby of Cho Towers. She was getting a unit, and they were classmates in high school. He was busy talking with her, when he saw Seohyun walking inside the lobby. And he could recognize the guy who’s with her but he doesn’t care who that guy was. What he did not like was seeing them laughing together. And Seohyun kept hitting him like that guy’s joke was very funny. Seohyun was having fun with that guy.

“It was nice talking to you again, Victoria.” He said. “I hope that you’ll enjoy your stay here.” He bid goodbye to his friend and then went to Seohyun.

“Hey!” He said then wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “Yah, where have you been? It’s already Seven pm. As I knew your work ends at 5 o’clock.” He then faced the guy who’s with Seohyun. “And you are?”

“I’m Jinwoon. Seohyun’s officemate.” The guy said then raised his hand.

“Oh, an office boy.” He said then shakes hand with him.

He doesn’t want to insult someone but he just felt bad when he saw Seohyun with another guy, that’s why he got jealous.

He knows that sooner or later Seohyun would find the right guy for her but he doesn’t realize that it was hard to accept. He wants to be the only guy that would make her happy. He wants her to notice only him. He smirked. He refused Seohyun and then he doesn’t want her to be with someone else? He was a jerk.

He felt that Seohyun was trying to keep a distance from him. Seohyun tried to remove his arm around her but he won’t let her.

Seohyun was wrong when she thought that it was easy for him to hurt her and pretend that he doesn’t have feelings for her.

Right at that moment, he realized he’s been in love with her all along. When he felt that his feeling for her changed, he decided to study for their company so that he won’t have time to think of her. He wanted that feeling to fade, but it even grew deeper when he didn’t have a time to talk or see her in those days that had passed. Until that happened. Seohyun went to his unit and she agreed to sleep with him even though there was another girl sleeping beside them.

When she hugged him, it felt like he wanted to be hugged forever. He didn’t sleep well that night. When he woke up, he cooked for her even though he didn’t know how. But Seohyun was the exception. For the first time, he tried to cook just to make her happy.

When Seohyun confessed to him, he wanted to tell her he loved her, too. But he didn’t say it. He was such a stupid jerk! He remembered what happened to his parents and his promise to himself that he won’t commit to any girl.

That’s why instead of saying “I love you too.” He asked her if she was serious. When he saw the pain in her eyes, he was very hurt. But still he pretends that he wants them to stay as friends.

He noticed that Seohyun was avoiding him. And he continued seeing other girls so that his love for her will fade, even a little bit. But now, seeing her happy with someone else, he wants to shout to the whole world that Seohyun was only his. He doesn’t want to be a jerk anymore.

He doesn’t want that day to come when all he could feel was guilt that he didn’t fight for his love because of being afraid that he would be like his Dad.

“Thanks Jinwoon, for taking my girlfriend home.” He said. “But next time, I would really thank you if you stay away from her. I’m a jealous boyfriend. And I want her attention only to me.” After saying those words, he gave Seohyun a kiss on the lips.

 

---

Chapter Eleven :)

I know that in this chapter you won't hate Kyu-oppa anymore. lol.

I'll be updating again. (:

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

-Seokyuislove