Chapter Twelve :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

Seohyun was mad at Kyuhyun. How dare he say to Jinwoon that she’s his girlfriend? And he even kissed her! She felt that her face was already red. She doesn’t know if it’s because of embarrassment, irritation, or she’s really just blushing.

Jinwoon bid goodbye to her. When they were in the elevator she tried pushing Kyuhyun away from her. When they were on the fifth floor, she hurriedly walked to her unit.

“Seohyun, wait.” Kyuhyun stopped her.

She deeply sighed, and then she faced him. “What?!”

“Are you mad? Well, you can’t blame me for kissing you. Blame your kissable lips.”

She rolled her eyes. “What do you want to prove? That you knew my feelings for you, and now you can manipulate the situation. You wanted us to stay as friends, right? So why did you say to Jinwoon that I’m your girlfriend? Don’t play with my feelings, Kyuhyun. You don’t know how it hurts to be played.

“Are you dating him?” Kyuhyun asked instead.

“Why are you asking?” She asked back. “Why are you acting like an overprotective boyfriend? Are you really like that? Is it that easy to play around with my feelings? With our feelings?”

Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed her arm and dragged her to his unit. Because she was shocked, she just let him drag her inside. When they got inside, Kyuhyun then locked the door. He looked at her intensely. His eyes were like a magnet. She couldn’t look away.

“Do you want to know why I told him that you’re my girlfriend? It’s because I was jealous.”

She moved back. Kyuhyun then walked closer to her. She could smell his scent. Their faces were only inches away. Her heart was beating so fast. She was nervous yet excited.

“From now on, I will always take you home. I want you to be only mine.”

She breathed heavily. “Why are you like that?”

Instead of answering back, Kyuhyun caressed her face. She froze. Will he kiss her? Because if yes, she won’t refuse. She loved him. Maybe if Kyuhyun wished that something would happen to them, she will also not refuse. Her mind told her she was crazy. And her heart was telling her that it was natural because she’s in love.

“Did you know that before you confessed that you love me, I already felt that I love you too?”

She couldn’t explain what she felt at that moment.

“I was just stupid enough not to let you feel my love for you because I was scared to be like my Dad. That maybe if I really really love you, you will also leave me like my mom did to my Dad. If I haven’t seen you with another guy, I won’t have this courage to tell you what I truly feel. I’m sorry, Seohyun. I lied to you that I only want us to stay as friends. Because the truth is---“

“Ssshhh...” She put her finger on his lips. She just couldn’t wait. She wants to feel the love he’s been talking about. “Stop explaining. Just say you love me and everything will be alright.”

“I’m afraid” he said.

She looked at him confusedly. “Afraid of what? Afraid of saying you love me?”

“No. It’s just that...” Kyuhyun deeply sighed. “Okay, I love you.”

She smiled. “I love you, too.”

“But you know me, Seohyun. I always change girls---“

She frowned. “So, you mean, you told me you love me too, but you won’t change? You’ll still see other girls?”

Kyuhyun shook his head. “It’s gonna be hard for me. But please stay with me. I want to be the boyfriend you dreamed of. The one who won’t leave you... who only loves you.”
She nodded.

“No matter what happens, you won’t let go. I will try to change for you. I want you to be proud of me.”

She hugged him. She now understands why he’s being sweet to her before. He’s been in love with her all along! She was so happy. When they broke the hug, their lips met. She closed her eyes. His lips were warm and soft. She feels like in the movies again, that she’s the princess and she found her prince. When their lips parted, she hugged him again while biting her lower lip. Then she buried her face in his chest. She was too overwhelmed to even speak. For now, she will just let their hearts speak.

 

 

She was so happy she wanted to cry.

 

 

---

Chapter Twelve :)

Last update for tonight.

I'll update soon

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

-Seokyuislove