Chapter Four :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

Seohyun was sleeping peacefully, but she was forced to wake up because of the doorbell. She fixed her hair before going out of her room. It’s Saturday, and she really wanted to have a long sleep. She looked at the wall clock. It’s six- o clock in the morning. Who would visit her at this time?

Maybe Hyoyeon-unnie

Hyoyeon is her sister, and they both have their own house. Their parents agreed to let them live on their own. If it’s not her sister, maybe her mom and dad, her parents also visit her from time to time.

And it’s also possible that it would be Tiffany or Taeyeon. But when she opened the front door, when she saw whose outside, she was shocked and it made her fully awaked. She felt disappointment.

“What do you want?” She said to Kyuhyun in an unhappy tone.

Kyuhyun was smiling and was holding something. Even though he is Mr. Confident, she can’t deny that he’s handsome. It was obvious that he just took a shower, because his hair was still wet, and she can smell his manly cologne.

“Good morning, morning glory.” He said. “I bought some bread.”

“My name is not morning glory.”

“But...” He pouted as if pointing something.

She looked at his pouting lips. She wondered how many girls have kissed those lips, and if he’s a good kisser or not.

“Wow, a ert early in the morning. I’m not gonna kiss you, Kyuhyun. Even if you pout the whole day, I don’t care.”

Kyuhyun laughed. “Don’t worry, I’m not gonna kiss you even if you possess those oh-so-luscious lips.”

He stared at her lips before they fought into a staring contest.

“I’m sorry if I pouted. I just don’t know how to tell you that the dirt on your eyes is very distracting.”

“Huh?” Her eyes widened because of embarrassment and she hurriedly turned away.

She heard him laughing; she can feel her face redden because of embarrassment. She even gave him a reason to more. She really hates the fact that they’re neighbours. She simply wiped her eyes.

“Do you cook?” Kyuhyun asked. “

When she wiped her eyes, Kyuhyun was already inside her unit. He went straight in the kitchen.

She glared at him. “I can’t believe you just went inside. We’re not friends. And I don’t want to be friends with you. Do you know that I can accuse you of trespassing? Get out of here, Kyuhyun. I don’t welcome guests like men, especially you who...” she looked at him from head to toe. He has a nice body. Yummy. “Who looks like a ert.”

But Kyuhyun was not affected with what she said. He just ate the bread he bought.

“Yah! Can’t you hear me?! I said get out! When my blood pressure gets high, it’s your fault!”

“You’re blood pressure won’t get high. In fact, you look anaemic to me. Your skin is pale.”

She heavily sighed, and then she sits on the chair. She looked at him blankly.

“I’m gonna make coffee.” He said.

She didn’t answer. She surrenders. She tried to kick him out a lot of times, but he never listen.
And she’s beginning to look dumb. Kyuhyun started to make the coffee. Then he gave her a cup.

“I don’t know why you’re being like that to me. We’re friends with Taeyeon and Leeteuk. We should be friends too, so that everybody happy, right?”

“It’s just that...” She sighed. She needs to tell him her reason why she doesn’t want to be friends with him.  “You’re good looking, Kyuhyun.”

“Thanks.” Kyuhyun said then winked at her.

She rolled her eyes. She accepts that he has a reason to be confident.

“And you’re a womanizer too, Kyuhyun. I’ve been hurt and broken because of men like you. I’m avoiding you because I don’t want to be a victim again, okay? Girls and is always what you guys think. Why, I don’t know if you even have a bad intention to me? What if I fall for you? Then, I’ll be broken again. If I’ll be in love again, I want to be with a respectful guy, Those who plans commitment.”

Kyuhyun smiled. Not the irritating smile. It was a pleasant smile. “That’s why I really want to tease you. You look cute when you’re irritated. But I assure you, I don’t have plans to be committed, that’s why it’s impossible for us to have a relationship. I just needed to transfer here because of those girls bugging me. Like I said, I don’t like a commitment that’s why I’m avoiding them.  I remembered you here living in Cho Towers, which is being managed by my parents. I want to get close to you. Don’t worry, you’re not my type.” He chuckled. “But can we be friends?”

His family own Cho Towers.So he’s rich. He has a reason to play around girls.

She couldn’t explain why she’s affected when he said that she’s not his type. She drinks the coffee he made. In fairness, he knows how to make good coffee. 

 

 

---

Chapter Four :)

Short Chappie. I'll be updating the next one soon. Or later ;)

COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE

-Seokyuislove