Chapter Sixteen :">

Loving Mr. Wrong

 

Kyuhyun visit her at the agency. When he saw her, he hugged her tight, but she didn’t hug him back. And there’s no emotion on her face.

“I love you.” He said.

She smiled bitterly.

When he broke the hug, he noticed that she’s lonely and weak.

“Any problem? Your sisters’ relationship will get better soon.”

“No problem. I’m just tired.” She lied.

“Let’s go home. I’ll cook for you.”

“You said you don’t know how to cook, right?” She said in a sarcastic tone.

“I’m learning to cook bibimbap. I’ll cook for you.” Kyuhyun happily said.

She didn’t answer. Until they got on his car, she remained silent.

“Did you sleep well last night? Me, well, my sleep was very peaceful and nice. I’m no longer stressed with work.”

She let out a sigh. Kyuhyun really thought that she stayed at her sisters’ place. If he’d only knew that she didn’t not sleep well last night because she was thinking about him.

How dare him by saying that he slept well last night. With those three girls last night, who was beside him in bed that he slept peacefully?

“Yah, why are you quiet?”

“I just don’t feel like talking.” She said.

Kyuhyun didn’t talk to her until they got inside his unit. She weakly sat on the sofa while Kyuhyun busied himself on cooking. It was obvious that he still didn’t know that she already knew his secret. Maybe because he knew that she loves him and he’s confident that she won’t leave him. Well, he’s wrong. She is tired of being weak.

“I’m tired, Kyuhyun. I want to go home.” She suddenly said.

“If you already taste what I’m cooking right now, you will have some energy for sure.” Kyuhyun said then kissed her on the lips.

But the kiss was felt nothing to her. “I don’t want it anymore, Kyuhyun.” She seriously said.

Kyuhyun froze and he seriously looked at her.”You don’t want what?”

“I figured out...” She breathed heavily. “I want to stop our relationship.”

Kyuhyun was quiet. He was shocked. “That is not funny at all, Seo Joo Hyun.”

“I’m not joking.”

“I...” It seems that he didn’t know what to say.

She stood up. “Maybe it will be for the best if we stay as friends, like before. Or not to be friends at all so that it will be less complicated.”

Kyuhyun frowned. “Maybe you forget that it’s our anniversary the day after tomorrow?”

“There’s no need to celebrate because I don’t want this relationship anymore. A guy like you don’t deserve to be loved, but still, I loved you. It hurts for me to stay away from you but I have to do it. I just want to protect myself if something hurtful might happen. This relationship is getting nowhere.”

“Why? I mean, why are you suddenly saying those things to me?” Kyuhyun said, she can see the hurt in his face and eyes.

“Just don’t know why.”

Kyuhyun moved closer to her and grabbed her arm. “Tell me why so that I could explain.” He said in an irritated voice.

They both stared at each other.

“You wanna know why? Because I’m not sure if you’re really the right guy for me.” She said.

“You love me.”

She smiled bitterly. “That’s not enough. I’m tired of fighting. I want to experience someone fighting for me. I deserve someone better. Someone like... Jinwoon.” She just said that because she can’t think of anyone’s name. “I realized that I don’t want to be with a guy like you. I should have avoided you from that start.”

“And now you’re letting go of me?” Kyuhyun angrily said. “You told me that you won’t leave me! Now that I have changed for you, you’re giving up on me?”

“Are you really sure that you’ve changed?” She angrily said. “I don’t want to suffer anymore. You’re not capable of loving anyone, Kyuhyun. I realized you don’t deserve me.”

It was too hard breaking up with the man she loved. It’s hard to lie and tell him that she’d rather love anyone else but deep in her heart, he is the only one. But she’s not that stupid to wait for him forever.

Kyuhyun weakly let go of her arm.

“Maybe you’re right. Maybe you deserve someone better, Seohyun.”

She can see a tear dropped on his cheek but she didn’t mind it. She tried not to cry. She wanted to break up with him but why is she hurt when he just easily give up on her, he didn’t even fight for his love.

“Yes. I deserve someone better.” She said.

She fought for him for a long time but it was just too easy for him to give her up.

 

What are you saying now, Seo Joo Hyun?! You wanted to break up with him right? Are you that stupid?

It’s her hearts fault. Why did it fell in love with Kyuhyun? She hurriedly went to her unit.

 

She cried herself to sleep.

 

 

Chapter Sixteen :)

I'll update again soon.

There will be two remaining chapters left, I think.

I need to finish this one soon.

School is such a pain in the neck :\

ThanKYU for liking this FF of mine. ^^

Stay tuned for the next chapters.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

-Seokyuislove